#1 Calavera

Calavera

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2022 - 09:13 PM

Hi gang,

So I recently picked up a Japanese Puzzlecolor, and the box is missing the sticker with the figure name and identification number. I know these white stickers were normally placed on the bottom portion of the box, it just struck me as strange that mine doesn’t have one. It could be that the sticker was removed, but if so, there’s no trace of adhesive residue or damage to the underlying box art. Did they release Japanese boxed figures without these stickers? I should mention that the figure and weapon are in fantastic condition, and that all paperwork and Identification card are where they should be. I’m very happy with this figure, I just thought I’d ask for some insight from people who know way more about this stuff than I do! Thanks! :)

-Cala

Attached Files

Edited by Calavera, 01 August 2022 - 09:14 PM.

#2 Calavera

Calavera

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2022 - 09:17 PM

Actually, now that I look closely, it seems like the sticker was removed, and that a faint impression can be seen in the form of tiny blemishes in the box ink. :p

#3 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 02 August 2022 - 03:22 AM

It’s possible that due to age and shelf wear, the sticker simply fell off, but it would make a lot of sense if a previous owner decided more money could be made off this Puzzlecolor by selling it MIB using a less expensive figure’s.

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 29 January 2023 - 06:30 AM

Necroposting for relevancy. BaltanII makes a good point; the stickers are the only thing differentiating the boxes for each character, but I’ve never seen one with it entirely removed. I can relate though; I have a full set of boxed LBs with the exception of Tiger Burn, so in my display he’s in an extra box I had for Flying Dragon.

I’ve considered printing up a sheet with the correct info on it just to appease my OCD but I need a non destructive way to apply it. But just maybe one day I’ll track down that last box!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com