Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Looking for toys at Brimfield Flea Market-Anyone been?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mxfan88

Mxfan88

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:42 PM

Hi guys :) I just have a quick question that I'm hoping someone may be able to help me out with. I'm headed to the Brimfield flea market for the July dates and was just looking for a little guidance. I'm looking for toys (among other things) and I'm just wondering if there is any system to the way things are broken up at the show. I'm not looking for the high end antiques (art, furniture, china, etc.) so I was just trying to figure out if there are some fields that are better to hunt through than others? I'm not going to be able to get to all of them so I'm looking for some help to narrow down my search. If anyone has ever been and can give me some pointers that would be great. Also if anyone knows of any shops or other small flea markets in the Brimfield/Boston Massachusetts area I'd love to hear about them :)

#2 Run Amuck Duck

Run Amuck Duck

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:19 AM

If you are not looking for high end antiques, then this is NOT the show for you. I went years ago and the only vintage toys I saw were a couple of overpriced carded Star Wars figures, a loose lot of G.I.Joe vehicles without drivers, and a carded Chuck Norris and the Karate Kommandos figure. And it was a HUGE flea market and I did it all the hopes of finding anything like that. It is more than likely not worth your time.

#3 Mxfan88

Mxfan88

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:39 AM

Well shoot, thanks for the heads up :-\. Did you happen to find any other small flea markets or shops in that area/the Boston area by chance?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com