12 replies to this topic

#1 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:31 AM

Ive had this figure for some time but recently came across it again. It has no date stamps that i can see. The only other markings are an " X " on the inner side of the thighs/upper legs an calves. The right upper leg and calve have 4 dots placed around the "X " in each of the empty spaces (top bottom left and right) . I thought they were crossed swords at first. It looks old but i dont recall coming across anything like this before..

Edit: Im offering a free Prize (i.e. action figures) to the person that figures this out. My curiosity has been piqued heh.

Anyone familiar with this figure (or one like it)?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Articulationnut, 02 October 2010 - 08:01 PM.

Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#2 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:47 AM

Looks vaguely like a Doctor Who doctor, if I recall correctly...
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#3 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:00 PM

No, not Doctor Who...but I don't know what it is from.

#4 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:31 AM

New Picture added to show detail.
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#5 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item439e098121

she looks like this figgie.

Attached Files

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:57 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item439e098121

she looks like this figgie.

Im starting to think so as well Meatcutta (that line was mentioned a number of times to me recently). Thanks BTW. I cant seem to find miniature versions of the line so far but the design suggest that she was supposed to be riding something (like a horse).

#7 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:01 PM

Edit: Im offering a free Prize (i.e. action figures) to the person that figures this out. My curiosity has been piqued heh.

#8 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:21 AM

What's the scale of this thing?

Posted Image

#9 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:05 AM

Hmm..
almost 2.25 inches tall (exactly 56mm).

I smell knock off....

The shoes on this figure are the detail thats throwing me off. It has some type of loafers / dress shoes on . If its a an "old west" figure then youd think it would have boots..right?

Edited by Articulationnut, 03 October 2010 - 03:08 AM.

#10 Red Marauder

Red Marauder

Mild, Medium, or Extra Nerdy?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

Anybody checked Dino Riders? The articulation and size are about right, and there may be some unreported figures from the third line...
Preaching the depraved sermons given to us from the heavy metal gods!!!

#11 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:21 PM

The Dino Riders construction is completely different . Im leaning more towards a doll house figure due to those shoes . *sigh* if this thing had a manufacturers stamp on it ....

#12 TheJugglingOctopus

TheJugglingOctopus

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:56 PM

Ive had this figure for some time but recently came across it again. It has no date stamps that i can see. The only other markings are an " X " on the inner side of the thighs/upper legs an calves. The right upper leg and calve have 4 dots placed around the "X " in each of the empty spaces (top bottom left and right) . I thought they were crossed swords at first. It looks old but i dont recall coming across anything like this before..

Anyone familiar with this figure (or one like it)?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Its the Crystal Carrington figure from the hard to find Dynasty playset issued around late 80's I believe.

#13 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:47 PM

Its the Crystal Carrington figure from the hard to find Dynasty playset issued around late 80's I believe.

....i'm...at a loss for words.

Assuming this is true , THANK YOU very much for taking the time out to identify this figure for me. Its simple yet advanced design has really grown on me for some reason. Before i celebrate TO much i'd like to confirm so...

HOW in the world did you find this out and can you confirm its ID? I was fairly confident it was some type of western themed figure from a playset .

Im ..amazed. Skeptical some what. Thankful for sure. And Amazed.

Edited by Articulationnut, 10 December 2010 - 05:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com