2 replies to this topic

#1 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 09:35 AM

So I just started school at ASU West with a major in Interdisciplinary Arts and Performance with a focus on Music. I have had two classes already, Music Composition was yesterday and Voice and Performance was today. Both classes were supposed to be 3 hours long and instead, the instructor let us out in about a half hour!

The instructor is really cool and is the same guy for both of these classes. He doesn't require any books for his two classes and he lets us out really early!

I have two assignments. For Compostion, I have to write a completely original piano piece and for Voice, I have to come up with a completely original vocal performance!

It sounds hard, I have no idea what I am going to do. I'll come up with something though. I just wish I could bring my guitar in and play along for accompaniment. That would be awesome!

Anyways, that's what's going on in my life right now. :lol:

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#2 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 28 August 2002 - 11:36 AM

Get this dude, talking about getting out early. I live in Fallon NV, I have a class in Carson, NV. It takes me an hour and a half to get to class and an hour and a half to get back. I went to class on Monday after driving forever through the nevada desert just to get there. My instructor hands out the syllabus, and goes over a couple rules like no smoking, fire exits are here, and 15 minutes later she says ok see you guys wednesday. So I had to drive a total of three hours for a 15 minute class, how cool is that?

#3 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 29 August 2002 - 02:47 PM

yeah school....

I am in the process of moving over to Spokane WA for school and what not. the house i am living in does not yet have a telephone or interent or anything. so that will be lame. no Muscle auctions or scalper discussions for me for awhile. but i'll be back soon.
Muscle Con: spend 30 cents and post an "auction" on eBay to advertise it. It could direct them to the AKIA and what not..... Better yet a little web page/site for the Convention itself.

In the meantime: Do The Dew and save some Muscle auctions for me...........

Take it easy.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com