• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Ultimate Muscle, Wrestling, Eating up Them Noodles, and Spriting.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

My apologies if I am not supposed to start a new topic about this, but Im very excited about this. I just need some help with them. I have my artist and all but I need some opinions and some background on some things.

I need to know as much about Kinnikuman Mariposa as I can (Like his real name, what he did after his defeat to Robin Mask in the Anime and maybe more), and the Chojin graveyard and what its all about. Those are two big issues I need help with.

The opinion deal is how you would want me to release the issues of each. Full issues at one time or page by page?

Im sorry but once I get help and comments on those both I will go ahead and start posting up concept art. Then soon some issues of one or the other.

Now Ive got at least 16 pages of Jaguar's Journal issue 1 scripted out. Then 4 pages drawn out by my artist they just need to be inked and have the text put in then they can be ready for viewing. Once I finish the scripting Jaguar's Journal Issue 1 Im moving on to Unlimited Muscle's first issue and I will alternate accordingly.

Thank you for your time everybody.

#2 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:27 AM

Mariposa's real name is George or thief George... id relaese it 1 page at a time

Edited by MisterE, 05 May 2012 - 05:28 AM.

#3 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:54 AM

Any update?

#4 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Ultimate Muscle, Wrestling, Eating up Them Noodles, and Spriting.

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

Sorry about not responding for awhile both my friend and I had been busy with school so our comic got put on the back burner. Now that we have gotten done with our finals and its nothing but a free summer here on out we are gonna get back on this project.

Unfortunately I have yet to finish storyboarding a full issue of either Unlimited Muscle or Jaguar's Journal so Im gonna be focusing most of my time to working on that. While he gets his art skills up to par with Yudematago's style.

I will see if he has any artwork done currently and hopefully have some concept sketches up sooner or later.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com