53 replies to this topic

#1 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

If your reading this, then it means that I'm dead! Inside this journal you will find no apologies or excuses for my behavior. It is simply a detailed account of how I attempted to destroy the Muscle League. Inside you will hear of every scheme I every attempted. You will learn how I rose from a humble man of little means to Lord Jaguar the True Heir to Muscle Planet.

March 10,2016

Today is my sixteenth birthday, a day in which I found out I was a not who I thought I was. In fact, today I found out that I was not a human at all, rather I am a chojin. Inside me is a fire burning brighter than a million, million suns and I almost wasted it doing farm work here in Mexico. Upon learning of my true heritage I left my village and headed for the city. Perhaps there I will learn more about who and what I am. This disgusting mask my mother gave me tells me nothing and if it wasn't a clue to my place in the universe I would surely toss it away. Just looking at those fish lips and pig nose fill me with a disgust I can neither describe nor explain. Why do I hate this mask and what it stands for?

March 15,2016

It has taken me five days to reach the city from my village but against all odds I have made it. In retrospect I should have brought some rations because I am starving! Upon entering the city I see scores of people bustling about. Quickly the dart in and out of building along the street which itself is filled with cars whizzing past. I have never been to the city before so all of this is a little overwhelming. Wondering about the city streets I stop anyone not rushing past me and ask about the mask I hold. Most people look at me strangely as if I should already know what it is I hold. After several hours I finally find someone who is willing to tell me what everyone assumed I already knew. The man who is willing to share his knowledge with me is a rather old, perhaps forgetting more than I have learned. For hours he tells me fantastic tales of intergalactic wrestling matches and battles for the fate of the planet. After several fantastic stories he regretfully informs me he must be on his way. Before he leaves he hands me a thick, leather bound book. He tells me that it is an encyclopedia of chojin wrestling and inside is all the information I need. I thank him profusely and offer to pay for the book but he tells me to take it because he can sense I need more than he does. Before I can ask him his name he shuffles off, dragging his obviously wooden leg as he goes. Of all the things I regretted in my life, not finding out his name was one of my biggest.

March 22,2016

It has been over a week since I received the chojin encyclopedia. I have been reading it non-stop and I practically know everything contained inside the book by heart. Unfortunately for me the encyclopedia only goes up to the time King Mantaro Muscle defeated Strong the Budo and lost is arm. Inside the book there is also a listing of famous chojin gyms and I only hope the one listed for Mexico is still running. I don't know why, but I am being drawn to the world of chojin wrestling by some strange desire deep within myself. Perhaps meeting the Muscle Clan in the ring will shed some light on my true history. Until then I will wear this mask of the Muscle Clan as a reminder of why I am doing all of this. I will use their own face to defeat them...but I will not being doing it in such a gaudy color as pink! No, I have decided to repaint the mask in a pattern of the jaguar the guardian animal of the village I was raised in. From this day forward I am Jaguar Muscle!

#2 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

For some reason it feels like I read this 06 June 2007 - 02:45 PM. Weird :unsure:

#3 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:03 AM

That is weird considering this is a reboot of that story and already there are some big changes.

*edited due to a grammatical error pointed out by l.designs

Edited by MisterE, 03 March 2013 - 10:46 AM.

#4 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

*there

#5 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

Come on jag give it a rest already.

Edited by guy kinniku, 03 March 2013 - 09:28 AM.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#6 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

please refrain from spamming this thread...thank you. Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

#7 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

But why bother keeping up the pretence we all know its you.

What you call spamming is in fact the truh.

We would all respect you way more if you just came out and said yeah it's me Jag i came back to make another go of it,
but instead you act like this and thats why no one takes your work seriously.

Edited by guy kinniku, 03 March 2013 - 01:11 PM.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#8 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

That is weird considering this is a reboot of that story and already there are some big changes.

*edited due to a grammatical error pointed out by l.designs

You can't just come on the LRG message board and steal another members work ! :pirate:

#9 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

Toxoviper I appreciate your concern but I have been given the blessing of the original author to reboot his story.

#10 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

please refrain from spamming this thread...thank you. Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

This thread has more spam then my local grocer.

#11 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

Before I waste my time and yours...is there any interest in this at all? Any reason to finish the reboot?

#12 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

I think there is a mountain of interest to see it continue. :yes:

However, I think everyone would like to see this issue put to bed so we can just enjoy the story. This issue has become bigger than the story, which makes it hard to just sit back and enjoy the story.

Without some good closure I don't think anyone will be able to fully enjoy the reboot. We don't want that. :no:

#13 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

Should I be concerned over identity thief's on LRG forums !? :unsure:

#14 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

FKA: uoozuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Interests:http://nama-niku.blogspot.com/

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

The legend must continue.
Posted Image

#15 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

Due to some demand...the series will continue! Within this topic post you will find out the fate of Warsman! You will learn the origin of the 8 Heirs to Planet Muscle! And you just might get to find out why Meat didn't freeze himself after Ultimate Muscle ended...

#16 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

March 23,2016

It seems like I am going to need more money, fame, and a few followers if I am going to get the Muscle Clan in the ring. Luckily for me a local IWE tournament is going to be taking place nearby, and I have no doubt I will be the victor. All I have to do to qualify is beat a man named Toro Negro in a one on one fight. According to his bio, Toro Negro is a chojin with 2 million powers...surely that is nothing to the power I must posses.

I feel I should explain what the IWE is considering the old chojin wrestling federations have fallen and I only heard of them from this encyclopedia. The IWE, or Intergalactic Wrestling Entertainment, is the largest chojin wrestling federation in existence. It was created after the IWF, or the Intergalactic Wrestling Federation, absorbed both the Galactic Wrestling Association (GWA) and the Intergalactic Championship Wrestling (ICW). The IWE only allows good chojins, barring any chojins related to or trained by members of the dMp, Neo Chojin Order, or the Devil chojins. Along with barring evil chojins, the IWE does not allow death matches which has lead to a rather old roster of super popular stars.

Just beneath that company is the Total Chojin Alliance (TCA) which spun off from the old Galactic Wrestling Alliance (GWA). They have matches which focus on gimmicks. They have a young roster of wrestlers who last only a few months due to the high injury rate in TCA. The TCA allows evil chojins who have turned their backs on their evil ways, which has led to short stays by legends such as The Ninja and Buffaloman.

The smallest federation among the good guys is the Ring of Virtue (ROV). They exclude any chojin that hasn't trained at the Hercules Factory. They believe in justice above everything else which has led to many slow paced matches. The roster is amongst the most technically sound but the least famous. Many former ROV stars have gone on to become huge names in IWE and TCA.

The fourth federation worth mentioning is the Xtreme Chojin Wrestling (XCW). This federation is the playground of evil, with many chojins losing their lives every week. Although it features evil chojins it has begun to gain popularity which has caused many good chojins to try to compete in and destroy the XCW.

Now that I got that out of the way, I can't wait to fight Toro Negro and prove myself a true chojin warrior. The days of the Muscle Clan sitting on top of the chojin world are coming to an end!

#17 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

Mere hours after I signed up for the tournament I was being ushered into the ring to fight. Toro Negro was already waiting for me in the ring waiting. He was looking rather impatient as he stood there cracking his knuckles. Blood trickled down his left horn and into his mouth, which he slurped down. Yuck! Looking like a crazed man-bull hybrid he was a sight to behold. I still wonder to this day if he is related to Buffaloman and Kid Bison. As the officials hurried me into the ring I saw several injured chojins being stretchered out of the arena. I must admit I was a little worried at that point but before I could dwell on it the bell was rung and the match began. Thoses bastards didn't even announce my nae or my impressive 100,000 power level!

Toro Negro rushed me and landed several hard right punches to my stomach that bowled me over. I tried to catch my breath but before I could I found myself lifted into the air. By the time I realized what had happened I was already heading toward the canvas which I crashed into with a thunderous thud. Pain shot across my back as I instinctively rolled out of the ring to the floor. I slowly got to my feet and saw Toro Negro posing for the crowd. I slid into the ring and grabbed Toro in a headlock only to have him lift me up and slam me down with a back drop! My back was filled with pain as my mouth vocalized what my back was feeling. To my confusion the crowd began cheering wildly. I got up to my feet and was met with a horn piercing me just under my left shoulder. The momentum carried me back into the corner and Toro Negro's horn stuck into the ring post. I beat on Toro's back with my right arm, raining down clubbing blows as the crowd went nuts.

Toro quickly freed himself from me and the ring post which caused me to slump down in exhaustion. I was breathing heavy as he just stood there looking calm and ready to fight. It appeared obvious to me I was in way over my head. I realized at that moment I needed a lot of training and conditioning if I wanted to be a chojin wrestler. The last thing I remembered before I passed out was Toro Negro grabbing me by the neck and lifting me up. I would find out days later he slammed me down so hard the ring collapsed! It seems my debut didn't go as well as I had hoped, but at least now I knew what I was getting into...

#18 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

I am Neo Muscle

WHAT !? :o

#19 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

The reboot seems to be trickling out at the same pace as the original.

That's weird. And disappointing. :confused:

#20 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

The reboot seems to be trickling out at the same pace as the original.

That's weird. And disappointing. :confused:

Sorry for the slow updates Veers...I had a busy few days. By friday I should get a nice long post up which will feature a great 80's training montage and the Jaguar Muscle vs. Toro Negro rematch! I'm going to try to limit the cliff hangers so expect entire matches to be posted from now on. As you guys read the story feel free to ask questions about characters, give suggestions, or just some feedback.

Edited by MisterE, 03 April 2013 - 06:02 PM.

#21 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:33 AM

How do you portray an '80s training montage in text? Do you write out the song lyrics while describing what's going on?

Risin' up, back on the street (Rocky punches some punching bags)
Did my time, took my chances Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet (Rocky runs up and down the stairs again)
Just a man and his will to survive (back to punching)

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight (Rocky runs up the stairs with Apollo)
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival (Rocky and Apollo punch a bag)
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night (Rocky and Apollo run on the beach)
And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger (Rocky and Apollo start hugging each other)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:00 AM

Rid, I'm surprised you are so closed minded. :confused:

I think a montage in a journal format is going to be awesome. I can't believe you don't see it. Better yet, at least for me, it pushes the limits of what we expect. I'm getting more and more excited as I think about it. :yes:

#23 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

March 25, 2016

Surprisingly all my wounds seem to have healed. My shoulder is still a little stiff but other than that I was perfectly healthy. It seems odd I never noticed this before but then again I don't ever remember getting hurt either. It seems we chojins are more than just stronger than humans, we also heal much faster. Perhaps this is why so many chojins recover from what should be life ending injuries. This must be why Kinnikuman didn't bleed out when Big the Budo and Neptuneman ripped his arm off.

After losing to Toro Negro I decided I must improve myself if I wanted to truly succeed in chojin wrestling. Suffice it to say, my lack of cash didn't allow me to join any gym. Instead I was forced to train with whatever was available to me. Sitting here writing this I can see my training flashing in my head. Oddly enough as the images flood my mind I begin to recall a band playing nearby. Even odder is that all the images seem to be moving in slow motion. Maybe I've lost more blood fighting King Mask than I thought. Either way I believe sharing my training with you all would be helpful. I'm not positive anymore if this is how it happened but it is how I am remembering it...

I was on the beach running on the sand.A nearby mariachi band began to play some upbeat music as I ran. The sand was kicking up as I took each step which seemed to coincide with the music. Almost as if they were playing just for me. Then I remember doing some push up right there. I followed them up with a few sit ups, the music still in perfect sync with my exercises. I then grabbed a nearby boulder and started to lift it up and down, using it as a makeshift weight. Sweat dripped down my brow as the music slowed. I shook the sweat off my head in a quick motion and started to lift with greater speed. The music followed suit as I was determined to increase my muscle mass. I put the boulder down and walked over to some nearby abandoned buildings. I began to punch and kick the buildings, breaking them apart brick by brick. The mariachi band must have followed me because the music was still being played. Bricks shattered as guitar chords rang out. Buildings toppled to the sound of trumpets. As the dust settled the music began to fade until it stopped as the last speck of debris fell. I looked for the musicians, in order to thank them, but I couldn't find a single trace that they were ever there. None of the people I asked saw any band walking away.Did I just imagine the music?
Either way I felt much stronger. In fact I walked right over to the gym to demand a rematch. Unfortunately the gym was closed. However, the next day I went back and demanded my rematch. The fight was scheduled for the following day. I was going to have my revenge.

March 27, 2016

This was the big day. This was the day I was to be redeemed and truly start my path to becoming the greatest chojin to ever live. Unlike the last fight, I was going to face Toro Negro before he fought anyone else. I wouldn't be fighting a tired man, I would be fighting a chojin looking to end me once and for all. I went out first to some jeers and quite a few snickers and laughs. The lights dimmed as I waited in the ring. Suddenly pyro exploded all around the stands and fast paced music filled the gym. Toro Negro ran out from the dressing area as the announcer belted out his name. People erupted in loud deafening cheers as he circled the ring before sliding in. The bell rang and the match was on. He rushed in just like last time but I was ready and avoided all of his body blows. A feeling of joy rushed over me but was quickly extinguished by a hard right hook to the face. I really needed to focus more back then. Toro grabbed me around the waist trapping my arms as he unloaded a series of head butts. I stumbled backward as he released me but before I could steady myself he was coming at me with a lariat. I leaned way back and arched my back touching the mat with my hands as his arm sailed over my body. Toro Negro wasn't prepared for that and he was unable to stop himself from hitting the ropes and going over. I brought myself upright as he was getting up off the floor. We locked eyes for a moment and we both knew we were in for one hell of a fight.

Toro Negro slid into the ring and I met him with a quick boot to the head. In retrospect it was a stupid move because it didn't bother him in the least. He rammed opponents relentlessly so his head was harder than steel. He popped up to his feet and we began to slug it out. His head may have been hard but his face was nice and soft. His blows seem to get slower and weaker as mine just continued to rain down. I felt an intense heat overtake me from deep within as I continued to pound on Toro Negro. I nailed him with a hard left that sent him to the mat. Unfortunately for me I was still a rookie, so in stead of finishing him off I strutted around the ring. As the crowd booed me the heat seemed to drain out of my body. I felt weaker until I felt completely frozen. At this point an odd thing occurred, I got stronger again. Before I could figure what was going on Toro Negro was on me again. He slipped his arm around my neck and began to squeeze. My eyelids grew heavy as all sound seemed to fade out. I quickly realized I was blacking out and would soon be defeated once more.

I was on the verge of defeat but I refused to give up. I tossed my head back and caught Toro Negro square in the chest with the back of my head. He released me and when I spun around I saw him clutching his chest. A deep gash was spilling blood and it was then I realized the fin on my mask could be used as a weapon. I charged at Toro Negro which made him put his guard up. Instead of attacking him, I went low and grabbed him around the waist. I slid around him then lifted him up over my head. I slammed him down on his face and chest as the force of my movements caused his arms to fly open. You could hear the snap of ribs as he hit the canvas and within moments the ref ran into the ring and stopped the match. I stood there soaking up the cheers of the crowd, who only moments ago was completely against me. Looking back on it now I must say I kind of miss the cheers, even if I do love the boos. I had defeated Toro Negro. I was now in the tournament. They say you should be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. Boy, do I wish I followed that advice all those years ago.

#24 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

Before I continue I was wondering if you guys would prefer I give the details of all the chojins in a separate post or as I get to them? Also any thoughts on the last post?

#25 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

Before I continue I was wondering if you guys would prefer I give the details of all the chojins in a separate post or as I get to them? Also any thoughts on the last post?

Can you reboot the reboot ? I missed chapter 1.7

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com