Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

So either way?

#27 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:41 AM

So either way?

Either way what?

Jaguar's Journal seems to be snake bitten by delays some indecision. It happened with Neo and now it's happening again with MisterE. :wallbash: I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd just like to see the author work his magic. Move forward with your vision and let us sit back and enjoy the ride. :good:

#28 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

What is this madness

#29 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

Either way what?

Jaguar's Journal seems to be snake bitten by delays some indecision. It happened with Neo and now it's happening again with MisterE. :wallbash: I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd just like to see the author work his magic. Move forward with your vision and let us sit back and enjoy the ride. :good:

I had asked if there was a preference in introducing new characters organically or if I should do a Profile Post prior to their intro...The reason this version is sooo slow right now is due to my spin on things needing more characters and creating truly unique and interesting Kinnikuman characters is no easy task.

Edited by MisterE, 21 April 2013 - 06:30 AM.

#30 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

March 28, 2016

The tournament was set to begin in a few days and all of the competitors were given a small info pack on the rest of the people in the tournament. Oddly enough it contained zero pictures, so I would have to wait until tournament day to find out what these guys looked like. Although I would not be facing all of these people, it was a single elimination tournament after all. My first opponent was going to be someone called Agave Man. Apparently he is the son of Cactus Man Jr. and Grandson of Cactus Man. The info on him was that he had a power level of 1.5 Million. Apparently the meter was broken the day I was gauged because I was told my power level was merely 500,000. As if that could even be remotely true. At 5'5 Agave Man was almost a full foot shorter than I was, although he still had 50 lbs. on me.

Luckily for me I didn't have to fight in the opening match, instead it was a bout between the tournament favorite Green Saint and Tortuga Loco. Green Saint was so popular in Mexico that he had his own comic book and film series! He had a whopping 35 Million power level which was by far the highest level in the tournament. Tortuga Loco was another newcomer like me and he had a meager 250,000 power level. That match was going to be a walk in the park for Green Saint.

The Match following mine was going to be between Sirius taking on Escorpio Rojo. Sirius was a chojin from Karuga Novem. He had a power level of 12 Million and was a former Ring of Virtue Grand Champion. This was his IWE debut and people were expecting big things from him. Escorpio Rojo was a former Total Chojin Alliance member but had recently switched over to the IWE. He has had a series of wins in the IWE and it surprised no one considering his 20 Million Power. This was going to be a very interesting tournament, and there was still one match to talk about.

For the final bout of the opening round their was going to be a match between Super Mysterioso vs. Payaso. Super Mysterioso boasted a power level of 15 Million which was smaller than Payaso's 17 Million. Both of these guys were veterans of the IWE and both were ex IWE Milky Way Champions. They were also both involved in the 2000 and 2001 Chojin Olympics although neither won the Chojin Crown. Those who might not know, the Chojin Crown replaced the Chojin Championship Belt after Neptune King destroyed it in his match with Mantaro Muscle. Mantaro felt so bad about he actually gave the Chojin Council his Royal Muscle Crown to replace the lost belt and it has been used ever since.

Edited by MisterE, 18 September 2013 - 11:09 AM.

#31 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

Quick update...I'm now longer employed! I need to focus on getting a new job, until then this fic is on hiatus...

#32 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

Wouldn't that, in the short-term, be a good thing for us readers?

You can't look for a job 24/7. And writing cost no money, so it would be a great thing to do - especially as a writer. It seems like writing would help with stress too, especially if it is writing something you enjoy.

Hope you find something soon, but I hope you start writing even sooner!  :yes:

#33 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

April 1, 2016

This was the first day of the tournament and the atmosphere was electric. Unlike my preliminary match, the tournament itself was being held in Arena Mexico. The building was completely packed and it was easy to see that most of the fans were huge Green Saint fans. Unlike the rest of the tournament participants, who stayed in there respective locker rooms, I took a seat at ringside. I wanted a good look at anyone I may have to face in a match. Not scouting out Toro Negro was a mistake I was not going to repeat.

I sat in my chair munching on some churros and drinking an orchata when Tortuga Loco was announced. He came out to little fanfare, although he didn't seem to be bothered by it in the least. Tortuga slowly made his way to the ring and I was surprised he could move at all seeing how damn big his shell was. He literally looked like an eight foot man who got trapped inside a giant turtle shell. His skin was a greenish hue and had the appearance that it may be scaly. When he finally lumbered into the ring he plopped down in the corner as if he was exhausted from the walk.

Green Saint came out next and I damn near went deaf from the huge reaction he received. Looking at him you might not suspect he even had such a high power level. His muscles were not overly developed nor was he exceptionally tall. He looked like an average man who did moderate exercise yet being so close to him I could feel the power radiating off of his body. The matching green tights and mask almost seemed painted on and if it wasn't for his red boots I may have mistaken them for his skin. His green and white cape swayed as he walked to the ring even with the lack of wind inside the arena. He removed the cape about twenty feet from the ring then leaped inside which got another huge reaction from the crowd.

Tortuga stood up and the ref called for the bell to start the match. Tortuga shuffled forward as Green Saint waved him on. Green Saint then leap over Tortuga and slingshotted off the ropes crashing into the back of Tortuga's shell. The was a thunderous crack and Tortuga was pushed a few feet forward by the impact. Green Saint for his part bounced off the shell and hit the mat with a thud. Green Saint hopped up to his feet and grabbed Tortuga Loco from underneath, lifting Tortuga Above his head. Green Saint then leaped upward and tossed Tortuga Loco back toward the mat. Tortuga hit the mat back first and his shell seemed stuck into the now damaged ring. Green Saint flipped in the air and came flying downward with his elbows extended in front of his head straight at Tortuga Loco. There was a loud crash and a huge cloud of dirt and debris came billowing up. When the dust settled there was a hole in the ring and Green Saint's arms looked broken.

Green Saint's arms dangled as he tried to get up to his feet. A green arm emerged from the hole and to everyone's amazement Tortuga Loco came out of the hole. Tortuga Loco's shell was cracked in the front but still intact. Tortuga lumbered toward Green Saint who was still trying to stand up without the use of his arms. Tortuga Loco grabbed Green Saint and flung him into the ropes with tremendous force. Green Saint rebounded off the ropes at an incredible speed and Tortuga Loco turned his back to Green Saint, who crashed head first into the shell of Tortuga Loco. There was a loud snap and the crowd fell silent. The ref dashed into the ring and examined Green Saint who was feared to be dead.

The crowd was motionless as the ref did his examination. I will admit to secretly hoping Green Saint was in fact dead. Not because I was or am completely evil or heartless. You see if Green Saint had died then Tortuga Loco would have been disqualified from the tournament and I would receive a by. At several seconds that felt like hours Green Saint was declared still alive, but severely injured. Tortuga Loco was the winner to the shock of everyone who had been watching. This was the first time that I wondered if power level was as important as what your power was in. Clearly most of Green Saint's power was dedicated to his leaping ability but not much was dedicated to his defense while it seemed all of Tortuga's was in his defensive shell which he found a way to utilize in an offensive way. As Tortuga Loco walked past me I noticed his arm had a large spot of flesh color, as if the green color was merely paint. Perhaps there was more to Tortuga Loco then meets the eye, or maybe I'm just looking at things too deeply. Although, it isn't unheard of for chojins to have overbodies hiding there true identity.

#34 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

Man, he's eating a lot of empty carbs...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#35 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

sorry can I ask is this set after Nisei.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#36 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:25 AM

This is indeed set after Nisei, in an alternate Universe created when Mantaro and co. travelled back in time.

#37 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

Then why is set in 2016 that's one of the years they passed in the tag arc...

when they when back in time. I mean Nisei my not be set in 2016 but its set some time around then,  so yeah you should really look in to these things before you do this sort of thing.

#38 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

It'll all make sense...eventually.

#39 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:27 AM

I had a few minutes before my match so I ran into the locker room area and changed out of my street clothes. The IWE didn't like my outfit, which was little more than a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, so they gave me some wrestling trunks. I had my choice of several different pairs, but ultimately settled on some orange and black tights with matching boots. I also had a vest patterned after a jaguar's spots which looked pretty cool if you ask me. Anyway, I ran out to a small cheer and slid into the ring. I spun around a few times slapping my chest in an attempt to rile up the crowd. Needless to say I was unsuccessful. Agave Man came out next and the lights of the arena lowered for his entrance. The crowd went silent as Mexican pop music began to play. Agave Man stood at the entrance ramp in a neat looking green and blue costume. His mask was covered in spiked, which I learned later were actually in his head. Agave Man motioned to the ring and the crowd went nuts. He began to hop up and down as if he was warming up. He then sprinted down to the ring and leaped clear over the top rope and landed in the ring with a flourish. The crowd ate it up and moments later the bell rang.

I rushed at Agave Man but he jumped up and landed on my shoulders. Before I could react Agave Man jumped up and flipped in the air landed on my chest and taking me off my feet. Agave Man popped up to his feet and rebounded off the ring ropes driving his knees into my gut. I let out a loud *ugh sound and tried to get to my feet. Before I could locate Agave Man he was already running at me from behind. Agave Man hopped over my head then rebounded off the ropes and nailed me with a spear. I rolled out of the ring to catch my breath but Agave Man dove over the ropes and took me down with a bulldog type of move.

I was down on the floor and I barely knew what hit me. My ribs ached, my head hurt, and worst of all I couldn't think of a way to turn things around. Agave Man allowed me to get back into the ring and I did so wearily. He came at me again and I moved sideways allowing him to rush past me. I turned to catch him off the ropes, but I was shocked to see him grab the ropes and spin between them before landing on his feet. Angry. I rushed forward and tried to grab him, but once more he jumped out of my grasp. Frustration and anger began to well up inside me and I began to wildly rush Agave Man. Unprepared for such a savage assault I was able to grab him and slam him down on the mat. I pounded his face until my vision began to get fuzzy. I backed away and my head began to pound as my vision got worse. Agave Man stood up and I think he brushed himself off. The entire arena was spinning and I think I heard Agave Man laughing.

“Ha ha ha. You foolishly made contact with the spines of Agave Man and now you know why the blue agave plant is used to make tequila. Be glad you are too drunk to feel my ultimate move...The Last Call Armbreaker!â€￾ That is what the crowd heard, but to me it was just a bunch of noise. I was too drunk to react and Agave Man ran at me catching my neck between his ankles. Agave Man spun around my neck then around my body forcing my right arm out. He then spun faster taking us both off the canvas like a helicopter. Finally he slid around my body hooking my arm in his arms and sending us crashing to the mat. Pain shot through my arm and instantly I sobered up. Slowly I got to my feet and I saw a look of shock on Agave Man's face.

Looking at Agave Man filled me with anger and I felt as if ice began to run through my veins. I grabbed my right arm with my left and popped the bone back into place to the horror of the crowd and Agave Man. As he looked on I let out a loud roar which silenced the crowd. I ran at agave Man and landed a hard elbow to his chest. In my rage I unloaded a bunch of blows. In all honesty I don't truly recall everything I did due to my wild state of mind. I know I tossed Agave Man into the air and lept up after him. I grabbed Agave Man around the waist and laid his back on my shoulder. I then came shooting down causing Agave Man to bend at the waist from the force of the air. As I crashed into the mat I heard the sickly snap of Agave Man's back before I let him flop to the mat.

The crowd remained silent as the ref checked on Agave and declared me the winner. In complete silence I walked to the back. Looking back at it, I realize the crowd feared me more than anything or anyone else at that moment. The other wrestlers stayed out of my way as I walked into the locker room area. I walked into my assigned dressing room and collapsed on the chair in the room.

Edited by MisterE, 03 November 2013 - 09:00 AM.

#40 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

After what seemed like an eternity, but was just a few minutes in reality, I went back out to ringside. The people in my section noticed who I was and immediately the entire sectioned emptied. Oh well, more leg room for me. I grabbed a few more churros and settled in for the next match, which was between Sirius and Escorpio Rojo. I knew nothing about these guys beyond what was in the info packet I was given. I tried to look them up in my chojin encyclopedia, but there was no mention of either of them in it. I really needed to get an updated version of it back then, but I really couldn't run out of the arena and find one.

Sirius was announced and the arena went pitch black. Glowing lights began hovering all over the arena. The lights swirled about until they formed a giant saucer of flashing colors. Smoke came out of the lights and Sirius descended from the light and into the ring. He was lean and had well defined muscles. His face resembled a greyhound and his skin had grey fur across his back and down his forearms. He had a baggy black pair of jeans on with a weird space boot type of shoe. He let a howl out as the arena was illuminated once more. The entire time the crowd was silent, but they cheered loudly when the howl ended.

Escorpio Rojo can out to red strobe lights and rock music. He looked intimidating with his huge pincers and red exoskeleton. He was wearing brown pants and some black boots that clashed with his red exoskeleton if you ask me. He stomped his way down to the ring as the crowd cheered him on. When he got to the ring he posed for the crowd then began to snap his pincers like castanets. It was odd seeing such an intimidating chojin dance, but he was truly busting a move. He then slid into the ring and the bell rang.

Sirius rushed forward to grab Escorpio, but Escorpio Rojo cauhgt Sirius' wrist in his pincers. Escorpio flung Sirius into the ropes and when he bounced off Escorpio clubbed Sirius in the face with the side of one of his pincers. Sirius went head over heels from the impact before hitting the mat hard. Escorpio tried to stab Sirius in the back with his left pincer, but Sirius rolled out of the way and Escorpio had his pincer lodged into the mat. Sirius jumped to his feet and saw Escorpio struggling to get free. Sirius took a step back then ran forward and punted Escorpio in the face. The impact was enough to free Esorpio's pincer and send him over the ropes to the floor where he landed with a thud.

Sirius posed in the ring as Esorpio struggled to his feet. Escorpio slid into the ring and Sirius tried to kick him in the back only to receive a stinger in the foot. To my shock, Escorpio had a tail that until now was hidden in his pants somehow. Magic I guess. Escorpio got up and Sirius pulled his foot off the stinger. Escorpio began to fling his tail at Sirius, but Sirius was to quick and managed to dodge every attempt. Esorpio made another attempt, but once more Sirius dodged. I thought Sirius was ready to unload a huge move, but it turned out to be all part of Escorpio's plan. When Sirius jumped up and away from the tail stinger Escorpio caught him with his pincers. Escopio held Sirius up in front of him and prepared to sting Sirius in the chest.

The tension in the air was thick as Escorpio's tail went toward Sirius, but Sirius swung his legs and caught the tail between his feet. Sirius then leaned back still holding on to the tail and headbutted Escorpio in the face. Escorpio released Sirius from his grasp and Sirius released the tail and flipped over landing on his feet. Sirius howled like in his entrance, only this time the pitch was much higher. I had to cover my ears or risk going deaf. I looked around and noticed no one else in the audience was covering there ears and realized this attack only affected chojins. Lucky me right? Escorpio tried to cover his ears, but pincers make poor ear plugs. Sirius continued and Escorpio's exoskeleton shattered from the sound waves. Seconds later Escorpio Rojo collapsed and Sirius was declared the winner.

Another match was over and I was beginning to think I was way out of my league. I mean, I was in a tournament that had world class athletes with years of training and ring experience. How the heck was I supposed to compete with them, let alone defeat them and win it all. Thankfully my youthful cockiness got the better of me and soon I was thinking how sweet it would be to beat these guys and go from zero to hero overnight! Yeah I was so full of myself, after all ignorance is bliss as they say. I mean, if I had known I was going to be facing a demented killer and a dMp member to boot, I probably wouldn't have stuck around for the second round.

Edited by MisterE, 18 September 2013 - 11:01 AM.

#41 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

Can I ask where did you put jags kin mark,

I always  had Guys on his back as I love that idea.

#42 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

His Kin Mark is on his forehead, the one place no one can verify.

#43 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:00 PM

Very clever add to the mystery,  What's his finisher , and does he have KKD

#44 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:40 AM

He has both Burning Inner Strength and Freezing Outer Hatred(The same as Bone Cold, Hanzo, and Forkolossus) and his finisher has yet to be established.

#45 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

Couldn't he wear a modified mask that's just open enough at the forehead to reveal the mark, but not enough to show his face?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#46 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

He could, except the mask he received didn't look like that. Bad luck I guess...

#47 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:59 AM

Couldn't he wear a modified mask that's just open enough at the forehead to reveal the mark, but not enough to show his face?

That's cool really cool might use that for K3 Sansei . I love that the niku mark could cover it when he or she is in KKD mode.

#48 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:40 AM

Um does he know the 100 Special Techniques I only ask cos  Manta did not seem to need to learn them.

That's why I had guy  get trained by  

Kamehame  Jr  so he could learn them as well as the Killer muscle Techniques.

#49 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

I had no idea this ship hadn't sunk, man. Nice to see it back.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#50 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

After reading some of this I must say this is very good ,  as I saw others reading it and saying is was good. So last week I started and I must say that I liked it 

I mean me and jag never met eye to eye as our 3rd gens had very different  ideas  but this is very good indeed so keep up the good work.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com