132 replies to this topic

#1 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

Owner of Unlimited Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:45 AM

If your reading this then it means that I’m dead! Inside this journal you will find no apologies or excuses for my behavior. It is simply a detailed account of how I attempted to destroy the Muscle League. How I became the most feared chojin, the vilest form of man, the cruelest person in the galaxy, and not a friendly guy to boot. So without further ado or anymore gilding of the lily, I give to you the journal of Jaguar Muscle.

March 10,2016

Today is my sixteenth birthday, a day in which my mother died, and I found out I was a prince from Muscle Planet. Fate had dealt me a cruel hand indeed, for I lost the one person who held the answers to all my burning questions. All my mother said before she passed was this “Son you are the heir to the throne of Muscle Planet. Your father was chased off by the Kinniku Clan and they stole his throne. Take this mask and avenge yourself on the Kinniku's.” With that she handed me a weird looking mask. After that I gathered what money I had and left for the city. I had no idea who these Kinniku's were or how I would find them, all I knew was that I had to try.

March 15,2016

It has taken me five days to reach the city from my jungle hut but I have made it. The city is huge with many people hurrying about. I have never been to the city before so it is a little overwhelming. I ask many people about the Kinniku's but everyone is too busy to say more than a snide comment before they scurry off. After several hours I finally find someone who is willing to talk to me. He is a rather old man who has probably forgot more than I have learned. He tells me fantastic tales or intergalactic wrestling matches and battles for the fate of the planet. After many long hours he hands me a book. He tells me that it is an encyclopedia of chojin wrestling and that there is information on every Kinniku Clan member who wrestled in there. I thank him and offer to buy the book but he tells me to take it because he can sense I need more than he does. Before I leave I ask if there were any great wrestlers who came from around here and he tells me “Just one. His name was Mariposa Muscle but we knew him as George.” I refrain from telling him my suspicion, that I must be the son of this Mariposa Muscle.

March 22,2016

It has been a week since I received the chojin encyclopedia and I have been reading it non-stop. I inhale every bit of information on every chojin in the book. I have become a living encyclopedia of chojin knowledge but that is not going to get me revenge. I have come to the conclusion that I will need allies on my endeavor and have imposed upon myself the task of finding at least five. Any less I feel would be inadequate to deal with the Muscle League. But know I am ahead of myself, I have yet to even wrestle. How can I get allies if I can't fight? As chance would have it I hear about a local tournament that is open to any wrestler who meets the 100,000 power level requirement. I do not know my power level but surely as a prince of Muscle Planet I should be well above that level.......shouldn't I?

Edited by JaguarMuscleThe Lost Devil, 08 June 2007 - 02:45 PM.

#2 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:54 PM

If you want to post fan fiction, please do it here. Warning, most people don't like OCs in Kinnikuman fanfiction... and a small bit of advice, doing character journals is pretty cliche.
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#3 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:53 PM

yo matto do you rule this place i do't think so.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#4 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:32 PM

Now now.......But I would change where this is at. I believe there is a fanfiction area. And if not made super OH MY GOD I AM SO PERFECT perfect. An OC just might be okay.....depends on how ya do it.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#5 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:24 PM

March 24,2016

100,000!? I only registered 100,000! Apparently there meter was broken when they scored me, however I did qualify for the tournament. My first opponent.....or should I say victim, is a chojin who calls himsel Titaninico. Judging by his name I'm sure he is a worthy challenger for me. I can already hear the crowd as i defeat this huge chojin.

#6 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 05:15 PM

guy kinniku: I do not rule this place, I am just telling the poster that going to FF(dot)net is the best (if only, I think) place with a semi-active fan fic section for UM fics. If I came across as rude, I aplogize. However, I found your reply to be rude. I find character jounals to be pretty cliched, but this one isn't bad...

I don't rule the forums, the mods do. I obey their rules.

geniusbob: There is a fan fic section? I haven't really noticed one at all, but then again, I never look. XD
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#7 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 05:51 PM

AThanx for the feed back. Just curious if anyone wants me to continue this or should I end it?

#8 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:12 PM

you can keep on going, I really like to read this ^_^ you got interested in this so far
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#9 Grizzledman

Grizzledman

Flying Fogey Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:46 PM

If you want to post fan fiction, please do it here. Warning, most people don't like OCs in Kinnikuman fanfiction... and a small bit of advice, doing character journals is pretty cliche.

"pretty cliche fanfiction" is remarkably redundant.
Posted Image

#10 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:47 PM

March 26,2016

The crowd roared as I slammed the giant Titanico on his back, they stood up and cheered when I ascended the top rope to deliver a shooting star elbow drop, and the fell deafly silent as I closhlined his head clear into the fifth row..........or at least they would have if that had happend. Truely there is little about the fight that I remember. All I recall was a small child entering the ring and punching me in the face.....then lights out!

Edited by JaguarMuscleThe Lost Devil, 07 June 2007 - 01:48 PM.

#11 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:01 PM

Just wanted to drop in and say that if anyone feels like drawing out what I have written to add a visuel toch to this fan-fic feel free to do so................and thanx for the encourgment even if its small.

#12 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:54 AM

March 28,2016

It has been a couple of days since my wrestling debut and I am starting to piece together what happened. According to some people who were in attendance this is what I understand to have happen. I entered the ring first with little fanfare, due in part to being announced as Mr. Pig Face!(unsure how they came to this conclusion since I’m wearing a mask!) Then Titanico was announced. Huge applause went up and I stood there dumb founded as a kid entered the ring. He was about three and a half foot tall and was wearing a cute little sailor outfit. (I am told that the kid was Titanico……it seems he is something called a “midget” wrestler) As I bent down to offer him some candy he slugged me in my face!(Surely he had something in his glove because there is no way I could be knocked out by a single punch) While I was unconscious he proceeded to body slam, elbow dropped, and stomped on me for over ten minutes before finally pinning me. I awoke in a hospital to an unfamiliar face. He said he was a wrestling trainer who could improve my skill one thousand fold, but I don’t think I need that much help. Do I? He told me his name was Ricardo Jr. and he saw something special in me. What it was he would not tell me. I’m guessing he felt my princely aura and just had to be near me. I was instructed to go to his gym after I was released but I don’t know if I’m going. Frankly the guy kind of freaks me out.

March 31,2016

What a dump! Ricardo’s “gym” is little more than a box filled with dust and grime. He claims to have not used it since he joined an elite chojin training camp. I ask about this camp but he tells me I’m not ready for it just yet but maybe someday. He also claims to be the son of a famous chojin named Ricardo but if you ask me he’s clearly lying. I mean the photos of Ricardo show a muscular, aggressive, snarling beast and he looks like a limp wrested pretty boy. Anyway my training starts today, lets hope he trains others better than he trained himself!

#13 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:19 PM

[size="3"]October 12, 2016

I’m in Hell!!! It has been about six months since I started training with Ricardo and he is a savage trainer. I have literally done millions of sit-ups, push-ups, and chin-ups! I don’t know how much longer I can take this. I mean besides the exercises he has been putting me through, he has executed every hold and take down he knows on me. Though I’m starting to suspect he just likes touching me. On the plus side my power level has increased by 100 points! Soon I will be the strongest chojin ever. (I have learned that there are chojins whose power level reaches in the hundred millions….I’ve got a loooong way to go to get there.)

October 15, 2016

Today Ricardo began teaching me about the different kinds of chojins I might face during my wrestling career. He tells me that there are three basic types of chojins. The “normal” type is undistinguishable from a regular person save the fact there power levels are at least 100,000. Though he tells me this has only been recently established as anyone with a register able power level was allowed to compete in the chojin wrestling leagues. The “humanoid” types appear mostly human but have additional features such as scales or horns. He told me that it was recently discovered that they are in fact humans whose latent genes were activated by radiation from there home world be it Earth or not. The last group he called the “unknowns”. They are called such because no one knows how they came to be. Some believe they are the spirits of the objects they resemble while others believe they are chojins who have been reborn as part of their eternal punishment. He says they could be anything from a living pair of scissors to a walking dice set. He even told me that he once fought a stapler. I wonder whether or not the Kinnikus are “regular” or “humanoid” chojins? I mean as far as we know they could have 3 noses under their mask!

#14 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:50 AM

October 16, 2016

Ricardo has just told me he's leaving for Japan to become the trainer at a very exclusive gym. I ask if I could come but he told me "Not yet.....but maybe someday." Whatever, who needs him anyway, I got more important things to do than join some wimpy ass gym. Well I guess nows as good as time as any to try to win some money from the local tournaments here. Soon I will have enough money to travel to the Soviet Union.

#15 Roxanne1992

Roxanne1992

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:I`m into Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman, Chobbits, InuYasha, Tokoy Mew Mew, pokemon and other kind of anime. I also like to talk on here alot to my friends and I act in plays alot to. I`m not into yaoi alot but it`s alright. I also have an older brother name Alex.

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:29 PM

lol this is getting good but since this is the year of 2016 the Soivet Union would not be around lol just saying it would be Russia man XD

#16 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:40 AM

Just dropping in to say that if anyone want me to use their fan charecters in my fan-fic hit me up with the details(name,good or bad, allowed to die/lose, and favorite moves and finishers) As for the Soviet Union vs Russia thing well.............you'll have to wait and see..............

#17 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:56 PM

October 18, 2016

Today I went back to the sight of my disgrace.I looked around a bit and felt a sickness deep inside me. I can't beleive I lost to such a pathetic wrestler in such a shaby arena. Anyhow while I was there I noticed a poster for a new tournament. I signed up for the C.W..E. (Chojin Wrestling Entertainment) tournament. I have since learned that Titanico will be my first match yet again. I have to beat him. I can’t let my disgrace continue. I will win the tournament and get the fifty thousand Chojin dollars. Then I will fly to the Soviet Union and find him……..

October 20, 2016

I won! I can’t believe it I won! Now that my excitement has been expressed I will try to tell you how it all went down. First you should know it was a three round eight man tournament. I was paired with Titanico in the opening match. I was introduced under my new name “El Hijo de Mariposa.” I came down to the ring wearing bright green trunks and boots with a flower patterned shirt. He was still wearing that tired sailor uniform. We locked up and I had an early advantage. I shot him into the ropes and hit him with a thunderous drop kick. I then locked him into a STF. I cranked on his head until I felt the tapping of his hand onto the mat. As I was declared the winner I waited for my applause but it never came. Instead I was met with boos and people throwing garbage into the ring. Bah! Whatever I do not wrestle for applause(though it would be nice.) The next matches I did not watch, but maybe I should have. I can tell you that El Sol was defeated by Jacque O’ Lantern, J.C. Chavez beat Omar de Lahoya, and El Rey be Mascaras beat La Luce. After a quick costume change ( I now wore red and blue trunks and boots) I was ready to beat Jacque O’ Lantern down.

Jacque was a tall thin wooden man with a pumpkin head. A sinister face was carved in the pumpkin with a candle inside of it. He immediately head butted me and I flew into the corner. He then began blowing flames out of his mouth. He chased me around the ring for at least ten minutes. When he caught me I sneezed in his face……which blew out his candle. Then he just fell over, so I was declared the winner be default. After my match El Rey de Mascaras brutally crushed J.C. Chavez’s skull. However he was applauded while I was still being booed.

This is it. I’m in the final match. I changed my boots and trunks once more(this time I picked pink with white trim) and was ready to face El Rey de Mascaras. He was a giant of a man standing over nine feet tall with muscles on top of his muscles. He wore a black mask with a crown painted on it. As we entered the ring we were told that this would be a Mascara Death Match. The rules were simple, the first one to un-mask his opponent would be the winner. I was told later that El Rey has won over 1,000 matches such as this one. I was tossed around the ring like a rag doll. I must have been crazy to think I could compete with a monster like this. As I lay there bloody and beaten he then attempted to un-mask me. He had my mask half way off when the ring was filled with a brilliant light. The next thing I knew El Rey was on the floor out cold. I then un-masked him and was declared the winner. Still I was unsure what that light was, well anyway I was the winner.(However I was booed even louder than before. It was later explained to me that by beating a local hero that I was seen as a villain. How dumb are these wrestling fans? Cheering and booing based on who they like not who wins.) I now have my money for my trip, soon I will not be alone on my mission.

#18 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

Let's get prehistoric! ~ ^.^ <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:23 PM

Love it love it! I dunno if you know this, but me and a group of Kinnikuman fans are making a fanmanga and running an RPG. However, it's all 3rd generation, but since you like to create OC's, feel absolutely free to contribute. I notice I haven't been extreemely active or doing my duty of bringing updates about the manga here recently (yeah, geniusbob said sometihng that kinda sparked me to go...oh yeah, i do need to get around more XD). But your character sounds interesting and quite nice for an OC. We'd love to have them over there, and our talented artists will probably be more than happy to draw them in, since you keep saying how you'd like some art. :huh: The link to the 3rd gen is here in my sig. We'd be glad to recruit your characters on our long list of wonderfully made choujins, and non choujins XD
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#19 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 12:44 AM

October 25, 2016

It's been five days since I won the tournament and my muscles still ache! Yesterday I tried to book a flight to the Soviet Union but the travel agent told me there wasn't any Soviet Union even after I showed him Buffuloman's encyclopedia entry three times! Well anyway looks like I'm heading to Russia hopefully I can reach Siberia from there. I can only hope that he's still there...............

#20 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:32 AM

You know I love this journal! I can't wait to see what happens next. lol And thank you ever so much for bringing it to my third gen site. Jaguar is going to be a gem of a character! :lol:
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#21 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:24 AM

Quick note so I dont have to edit my post the year has been changed to 2036 not longer 2016! Also I'm posting this at TClaws site first...so if you cant wait for it here check for it there!

Edited by JaguarMuscleThe Lost Devil, 28 June 2007 - 08:10 PM.

#22 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:25 AM

October 27,2036

I've just landed in Russia and boy is it cold! I just about spent all my money on new clothes because all I packed were tee shirts and shorts. Anyway, I'm heading to "his" house and hopefully he'll still be there.

October 29,2036

He's from spain? Damn it! Stupid book got his entry all wrong. How can people print things rhat arn't true? Doesn't anybody check there facts? Damn it! I was told of a simliar chojin working on a farm nearby so I'm going to go see him.

October 30,2036

This is the day I met my first ally! I saw him pulling ten plows and I knew he was my the muscle I needed. I introduced myself and he shrugged his shoulders and continued on his way. However when I explained to him I was going to destroy the muscle legue and he offered to help, on one condition, I had to beat the local champion in a match. I excepted his offer and he told me to come back at eight and go to the red barn.He then said his name was Kid Bison and bid me farwell.( I now will let Kid Bison tell you how he remebers it)

Kid Bison working hard when weirdo bother me. Tell him come back and beat chumpion and I help him. He say dah and leave.(Not the most elaborate fellow eh?)

I returned at eight and went into the red barn. Inside was a ring and many fans waiting to see a match. I was rushed into the ring(I didn't even get to put my Green trunks on!) and the champ was brought out. To my surprise it was Kid Bison! He then proceeded to pound on me for what seemed like an eternity. He then charged at me and slammed me into a corner. He then flung me across the ring into the opposite corner.(as i was going I may have wet myself and the ring too) He then charged me and slipped on my pee flying out of the ring. He crashed into a support beam and part of the barn fell on top of him. I won the match and he agreed to come with me.(Heres how he remembered it)

I beat him. I smash him. I slip on his piss. I lose. I go with him. Too embaressed to stay.

#23 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 08:11 PM

November 2,2036

Apparently I passed out after my match because I awoke to find myself being carrired through the snowy Siberian plains by Kid Bison. I asked him where were we headed and he said "China." When I asked why he said "Tag tournament"

November 5,2036

Wow that was better than the plane ride! Kid Bison should start a taxi service. Well we're here but the tournament doesn't start for another three days. That's ok though because I have an idea were we might get another ally. I'm sure one of Ramenman's students can be "convinced" to help us.

November 6,2036

Now this is a dojo! There are jade dragon statues everywhere. The walk ways are all marble and the doors are adorned in jewels and gold! Too bad we couldn't get in. Some weird two-headed two-sexed kid said the dojo was closed. (To this day I wonder if they have male or female parts down there!) When I asked why? he/she said he/she couldn't tell me. I would of pressed further but their sword told me to just give up. On another note I did see two hotties streching in the yard too bad they were with some loser in a check marked jackect holding a sissy cane.

#24 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 08:58 PM

w00t w00t! My beautiful Song Lin and Heart Lin are in there <3

As well as Robin's Mei and Xiao ^^ I'm still loving this, as always. My brother and I find it to be very entertaining. Please keep it up! <_<
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#25 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:26 PM

November 7,2036

Me and Kid Bison, or K.B. as I call him, have been hitting the local pubs. Boy does his tongue ever loosen up when he's hammered. So far I've learned that he is Buffaloman's illegitamate grandson. Apparently Buff was shagging his grandma when he was a Akuma Chojin. When he turned good he just left her behind. While we were tasting the local spirits we did meet a rather interesting fellow. He says his name is [text missing] and that he wants us to help him break into Ramenman's dojo. If we help him he says he'll join our cause.

We decided to break into the dojo with [text missing]. We snuck around the back and into a large room filled with swords and other weapons. K.B. and [text missing] went ahead because I went to investigate a noise I heard. I followed the slpashing sound until I saw it, one of the hotties from before was bathing in a large golden tub. I swatched her for what seemed like an eternity until I saw someone across from me. He was a rather lanky fellow with large sideburns and a green suit jackect combo. He said "Hi my name is Lupi......" he was cut off by a large skillet to the skull, one I recieved a second later. When I awoke I was tied to a chair being interogated by two of the most beutiful women I ever saw. The other dude was still out but he seemed to be waking up. I thought all was lost until K.B. showed up with [text missing]. K.B. unhooked his horns and bashed the girls on the head knocking them out. He then picked me up and we were out of there. I asked if [text missing] got what he was looking for and K.B. nodded.[text missing] was now wearing a new costume. He told me to call him Lomeinman from now on, and then he pledged allegience to me.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com