#26 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

Owner of Unlimited Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:59 AM

November 8,2036

The big New Chojin Wrestling Tag Tournament is here! Kables and I have decided to call our Tag team "The D!" Lomeinman wanted to particapate but I refused to let him. I know he's eager to show his stuff but these fans have seen Ramenman up close there is no way he can fool them. Our first opponents are a team called the Safari Bros. They consist of Alex a 8 foot 5oolb. Rhino looking Chojin and Bobar a 9 foot 1,200lbs. chojin elephant. Both have power levels of 1.5 million!

As the match starts i remmember that I left the iron on and run to the back to shut it off. K.B. runs at Alex but Alex just runs back at K.B. resulting in a thunderous crash between there two heads. Both are hurlded back into there corners where Alex tags Bobar but K.B. has no one to tag. (I had to turn the coffe pot off too) Bobar lets loose a flurry of punches and then picks up Kables and slams him to the mat. Alex dives off the top rope in his corner and lands an elbow drop. As he rolls off of K.B. he stumbles a bit and that leads to Kid Bison getting up. He quickly grabs Bobar's trunk and swings him around, tossing him into Alex. He then charges at the duo impaling both of them on one horn. I raced back to the ring just in time to get my hand raised. We had won our first match and would advance in the tournament.

The blood was mopped off the ring and the next match was set to begin. The match up featured the team called The Dynamos facing off against The New Most Dangerous Combo. The Dynamos entered first and the place went nut! Huge pyrotechnics went off as Johnny Four Arms( a massive four-armed chojin. He stood at least nine feet tall, was beat red wearing a blue pair of boxer shorts with matching trunks. He had long flowing black hair and large green eyes. His power level was an incredible 3 million!) and Sprite ( a tiny four foot female chojin. She had short boyish red hair and wore a pink dress. She only had one arm, it appeared as she was born that way, which was adorned with jewlary. Her power level was just under 500 thousand.) entered the ring. Their opponents were then introduced but it fell deafly silent until soft piano music was heard. Coming down from the ceiling was a familiar face, it was Jaque O Lantern!( To refresh your memory, Jaque is the pumpkin-headed,stick-bodied, fire-breathing living Jack O' lantern with a 1 million power level.) He then stood in the ring and began waving his arms until.........BOOM! A huge explosion went off and Panzer( A large German man in a soldier uniform, with a canon for a right arm and treads for feet. He stood 7 foot tall and was gaged at 2 million power.)

The bell rang and they were off. Johnny grabbed Jaque in a bear hug and began squeezing. Jaque then blasted Johnny with a face full of fire! As Johnny stumbled backward Jaque jumped up and landed on his shoulders. He then pierced Johnny's eye sockect with his wooden leg. Jaque jumped up and and gave Johnny a body press. "Johnny" screamed out Sprite, which distracted Jaque long enough for him to spit a fireball at the tiny chojin. Johnny stood up holding his eye socket looking for Sprite but she was rolling around the floor triying to put out her dress which had caught fire. Jaque then Tagged Panzer. Panzer entered the ring and yelled out Blitzgrieg! Jaque removed his head and threw it to Panzer who then loaded up his canon with Jaque's head and fired it at Johnny. Jaque's head flew at Johnny spewing fire. It flew at great speed until it went right through the massive chojin. The New Most Dangerous Combo had won there match and we would face them in the next round.

#27 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

Let's get prehistoric! ~ ^.^ <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:04 AM

You know I love Jaque! ^^ JAQUE IS <3 <_< Keep the entries coming, and bring on more Jaque! MORE MORE MORE! XD
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#28 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 08:29 PM

Im sorry or glad......depending on how you look at it, to announce that Jaguar Muscle's Journal is now exclusive to TClaws site. There are already 3 new post up so go check it out! The link is in TClaws signiture......see you there!

#29 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

Let's get prehistoric! ~ ^.^ <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 08:43 PM

Heh. I'm honoured to know you like things to be exclusive to my site, but I'm also sad to see it leave this place. XD Still, at least I get to read on. It's getting pretty interesting :lol: I can't wait for more entries...no matter where you put them XD
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#30 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:11 PM

You heard TClaw.her site is my new home. So check it out and join if you like what you see.

#31 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:15 AM

Anyone want me to still post new entries here?????

#32 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:12 PM

Well i coulndl't leave my fans with a cliff hanger so heres the end of the tag tournament......Enjoy!

Once again the ring was cleaned before the start of the next match. A bubbly light hearted song began to play in the arena. Bright lights of blue and pink swirled about as the Dream Bears were introduced. Luvey Bear(A giant pink bear chojin with a white stomach that had a red heart-shaped tatoo on it. Her power level was 500 thousand and she stood 6 foot 1.) and Huggy Bear(A simial looking chojin bear that was baby blue and also stood 6 foot 1 with a 500 thousand power level.) entered the ring dancing and giggling. There opponents were then introduced, however the Lightmares did not show up to the rampway. After several minutes we thought there was gonna be a forfeit but suddenly two light fixtures fell off the ceiling and into the ring. The fixtures stood up as Lightmare #1 and Lightmare#2.(They are two rail thin chojins seemingly made of metal with light bulbs for hands and lamp shades for heads. They are identical in every way both being 5 foot tall and having 800 thousand power.)

Ding! The bell rang and Lightmare#1 and Luvey started things off. A quick hip toss and Luvey was down. #1 followed it up with a series of knee drops and a quick elbow to the back of the head. #1 then began to try to impress the crowd with some flexing which lead to loud booing. Luvey got up and hooked #1 into a sleepr hold. She began squezing harder and harder. As #1 was about to go out he shined his light bulbs in Luvey's face. She dropped the hold and rubbed her eyes allowing for #1 to tag #2. #2 bolted over to Luvey and nailed her with a thunderous lariat. He then picked her up and executed a jumping DDT. The crowd was going wild now. He dragged Luvey to his corner and tagged #1. They both gave Luvey a series of boot shots befor #1 picked her up and executed a perfect death valley drop. All seemed lost for Luvey but then she touched her stomach and shouted Heart Bubble! A huge red heart shaped bubble encased #1 and floted him up to the ceiling. As it reached the top it popped and dropped #1 onto the ring apron. Luvey then tagged Huggy who hit the ring like a house o fire. His threw punches like he was handing out perfume samples. He then snatched #2 from his corner and tossed him to Luvey. Luvey acended the top rope with #2 while Huggy did the same with #1 in the opposite corner. They yelled out Bear Hug Rainbow and leapt toward each other leaving a rainbow like trail behind them. They smashed #1 and #2 betwenn themselves with bits of metal and glass flying everywhere. The Dream Bears had advanced to the next round.

The next match was set to begin and I must say I sure hoped it was a long one. After seeing Jaque and Panzer obliterate their opponents I was not looking forward to facing him again. The first team was brought out to England’s national anthem. They were announced as Big Ben(a 9 foot tall, 450 lb, chojin with a 2 million power level. He had short brown hair and was wearing a singlet of the Union Jack with matching boots.) and Little Winston(A short pudgy chojin with a 900 thousand power level. He was wearing jeans and a red, white, and blue shirt.) the pride of England. Apparently they are sons of the legendary Bobby family, the second most prestigious wrestling dynasty in all of Great Britain. They fancy themselves as rivals of the Mask family but truth be told they have yet to even beat a single Mask family member, even their bulldog was beaten by Kevin Mask’s. Next they introduced the mysterious Ying & Yang.(Two identical chojins who were covered in all black and all white respectively and had a 1 million power level each. They were said to be 6’5 but honestly they appeared more like 5’10. Also they were said to weigh 250 lbs. each but they looked no more than 129...134 tops. Lastly I noticed their feminine features but they were referred to as males. I guess it’s nothing. I mean no one else seems to notice.)

Big Ben stared things off by charging straight at Ying with a flying clothesline, however Ying simply bent over backward and was able to avoid being hit. Ben hit the ropes and bounced back where Ying flipped his legs over and nailed Ben with both feet to the back. Ying then jumped up and began to pump his arms up in down, perhaps saying he was raising the roof. As he did this Ben was able to nail him in the back with a violent forearm shot. He followed it up with a German suplex into a pin. Ying quickly kicked out of the pin and went on the offensive. He delivered a series of kicks to the ribs followed by a spin kick to the face. Ben staggered but Yang did not follow up in stead he chose to pat himself on the back. Ben tagged in Winston who immediately rolled into a ball and down the ring at Ying. Winston hit Ying’s legs and he fell over like a bowling pin. Winston then began to bounce up and down on Ying’s chest. After about five bounces he uncoiled and landed an elbow to the sternum. He picked up Ying and delivered a massive S.T.O. Yang was yelling and screaming for the tag but Ying seemed to not want to leave the ring. Winston dragged Ying to his corner and tagged Ben. Ben climbed the corner post while Winston held Ying across his knee. Ben then leapt down and landed a leg drop across Ying’s neck. He then picked up Ying by the throat and yelled out “Union Jack Driver!” He jumped up with Ying still in his hand. As he went up he began to spin, he then came down with lethal force and choke slammed Ying into the mat. Ying lat motionless for a second while Ben was celebrating. Ying then managed to crawl over to Yang and tag him in. Yang was a house a fire. Delivering punches and chops to both Ben and Winston , who stupidly entered the ring. He then tossed Winston over the top rope and grabbed Ben in a side bear hug. He squeezed until there was several loud cracking sounds, which I assumed to be Ben’s ribs. Ben then passed out and the fight was over. Ying & Yang had advanced to the next round, but would Ying be able to compete?

That match was awesome! Too bad it didn't go longer because I didn't finnish my Burger King Whopper. You know it beat McDonalds Big Mac in national taste test. MMMM! Just thinking of that flame broiled goodness makes me want another one. Now that there 2 for $3 I can have two!(Sorry I got paid to say that.) Well looks like We gotta face The New Most Dangerous Combo! To my surprise they were already in the ring. Jaque had a mic in his wooden hand and began to talk.

"This...audience......wants.......BLOOD! Face.......us....in.....a...flaming......ring....death......match."

The crowd went wild as he spoke so we felt obliged to accecpt the challeng. Besides I beat Jaque once already so how hard can this be? We entered the ring and Jaque spat a fireball straight up in the air. It split into four balls of flame and they landed on the corner post. The ring post and ropes became ablaze with dancing flames. The bell rang and we set our plan into motion. Kid Bison charged at Panzer and began working on his cannon arm. I rushed Jaque and delived a thunderous belly to belly suplex. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kid Bison bend panzer's arm cannon which takes their Blitzgrieg move away. Jaque got up quickly and he slipped behind me and put me in a sleeper hold. I was beggining to pass out when I smelled bar-b-que! Turns out Kid Bison was being pushed in the corner and his back was being grilled. I broke the sleeper but Jaque tossed me aside and I crashed into Kid Bison and panzer sending both of them outside the ring. Before I could react I was given a German suplex and two elbow drops. I rolled to the right and jumped up. I delivered a mighty kick to Jaques head and it spun rapidly in circles. I started laughing but then flames came shooting out of his mouth. I ducked and then gave a swift uppercut to Jaque. He flew back into the corner post. He started smileing and then shouted "Seed Shower!" Pumpkin seeds came flying out of his mouth but I avoided all seven of them. I rushed foward and grabbed Jaque in a bearhug. Just then a bell rang and the announcer said that Panzer and Kid Bison were counted out. I then blew a blast of air at Jaques candle hoping to put it out but his mouth dissappeared! He head-butted me and I stumbled backward. Jaque then raised his hands up and yelled "Arise my Jaqueites!" The pumpkin seeds he shot at me then sprouted into Jack O' Lanterns with long flowing capes and began flying around spraying flames at me. I was ducking and dogeing but all seemed hopeless. Just as I was surronded I remembered my match against El Rey de Mascaras. I lifted my mask and the arena was filled with a bright light! When it was over Jaque and his Jaqueites were unconcious and I was declared the winner. I'm not sure what happened but I hope that I'm never desperate enought to try that again.

Whew! That was a lucky one. Looks like the Dream Bears take on Ying & Yang next. I doubt that Ying will be able to compete so I hope Yang can take care of two opponents at once. Hey looks like the Dream Bears are already in the ring. Ying and Yang are annouced and surprisingly they both come out. Something seems strange though, Ying is at least 6 or 7 inches taller now. Not to mention he's way more muscular looking. The bell rings and the match is under way. I decide not to stay and watch because I have a strange hunch that Ying is not the same Ying as earlier.

As I entered the back area I heard the unmistakeable sound of a shower. As I approached the noise I spot Ying's costume on the floor. I peak into the shower area to see if my hunch is right but what I find is too unbelievable. The girl I saw bathing at Ramenman's dojo is here showering in front of me! Not wanting to disturb her I wait till she's turned the shower off but not in a towel to confront her. I call out "Ying" and she turns around. After blocking her exit I ask her what's going on. She tells me that Ramenman has gone missing She explains her and her sister, along with some guy called Riddlemaster are here looking for clues to Ramenman's dissappearence. After a few minutes of silence(I was just trying to get a longer look) I spoke.

"You know if I reveal your secrect, you and your friends will be stripped of there chojin kyuodo and banned from wrestling forever. Now I don't have to say anything, if you do me a favor."

"What do you want from me?" She looked shocked and a little embarressed.

"Not now.......but one day I will ask for you to repay me......and you will, without question or hesitation."

"O...okay."

I handed her a towel and left the locker room area. As I made my way to the ring area I heard the announcer proclaim Ying and Yang winn with a double Kowloon Wall drops!! Looks like I may need to call my favor in early unless.........

This is it! All that stand between our victory is Ying & Yang. Which shouldn't be a problem now that I know their secrect.

I let them enter first as a "courtesy" or so they think. The crowd cheered them wildly and I believe they are the favorites to win. We came out to little fan fare but we don't let such things bother us. When we entered the ring i immiedietly grabbed the mic and made an announcencment.

"Ladies and gentlemen I have a special treat for you. Coming out of retirement to act as our second is the one and only..........Lomeinman!

The crowd was stunned at my words but soon erupted into a full standing ovation when Loeinman made his way down the ramp toward the ring. I could tell that Ying & Yang were both stunned as well. The bell rang and we were off and running. I dashed at Ying and gave him a quick hip toss followed by two elbow drops. I then picked him up and whipped him into my corner. Kid Bison gave him a few punches, then I delivered a monkey flip. I then dragged him back toward Kid Bison whom I tagged in. Before I left the ring I gave Ying a boot to the head. Bison picked him up and then planted him with a huge power bomb! As I looked over at Yang I could see she was staring at Lomeinman and not paying attention to her partner in the ring. Kid Bison turned Ying over then pointed at Lomeinman, who just smiled and shook his head. With that Kid Bison apllied a camel clutch. The crowd was buzzing as they knew this was a Ramenman trade mark move.(It was common knowledge at this time that Lomeinman and Ramenman were the same person.) As Kid Bison cranked back he tagged me in. With the hold still applied I gave Ying a dropkick to the face. I then ran over to Yang and tossed her in the ring. Kid Bison then tossed Ying at me while I tossed Yang at him. They collided in the center of the ring. As they stood there dazed we both ran toward them, I delivered a chop block to Yang's knees while Kid Bison delivered a dropkick to Ying's face. They were both knocked completly out! We won! My god we won!

After the ring was cleared of fallen chojins we were presented our trophy. The crowd roared as we held are hands up, and they went absolutly nut when Lomeinman shook our hands. I felt good that we had won but something about using psychological tactics to win just didn't seem right......oh well we were still the champs.

Our celebration was short lived however. Just as Kid Bison was exiting the ring a huge man came from out of the crowd. He was wearing a sweatsuit and a big hat. He grabbed Kid Bison and pulled him back into the ring. He then grabbed our trophy and smashed it on the floor. He picked up a mic and started to speak.

"My name is Big Body and I love to fight! You look like a worthy foe, I challenge you to a match.... right here... right now! Give me the greates match in the world!"

We looked at each other and Kid Bison said "OK" I left the ring with Lomeinman and the debris of the trophy was swept out. I couldn't believe this was happening and I hoped that Kid Bison didn't bite off more than he could chew.

The audience had a eerie silence as if they knew they about to witness somthing special. Kid Bison was rubbing his wrist waiting for the bell to ring but Big Body just stood there all calm. Big Body then ripped off his sweats and removed his hat to reveal his true attire. He was wearing football style shoulder pads that had spikes on them. He also wore a red mask that looked strangly simliar to mine, however this mask had a metal patch in it. He must have stood at least 7'1 and had muscles like most people have problems. The bell rang and the twoo bulls charged foward. They locked hands in an attempt to proove their strength. Neither one seemed to budge until finnaly Bison gave Big Body a knee to the gut. He followed it up with fore arm to the back and then a quick spike DDT. The crowd roared and Bison started to stomp on Big Body. After a few boots to the head Big Body caught Bison's foot and tossed him backward. He then sprang foward and shoulder tacled Bison into the corner. The impact was so hard that the corner post bent around Bison's back. As Bison lay there Big Body jumped back and prepared to ram him again. As Big Body ran across the ring Bison seemed to be out of it, however at the last second he rolled out of the way and Big Body slammed shoulder first into the corner post. His charge was so violent that he broke the post off and landed out of the ring. He quickly got up and back inside were Bison was waiting for him. Bison tossed Big up in the air then he lept up after him. He then grabbed Big Body in a powerbomb position and started to do a 450 degree spin, slamming Big with such force that the ring collapsed. The crowd was eating it up and begging for more. Big Body didn't seemed too phased and he was quick to go on the offensive. He landed seven quick shoulder thrust and a thunderous body-slam. He then gave Bison a field goal kick to the face. Blood erupted from Bison's mouth and some teeth went flying. Big then pick Bison up and attempted a suplex to which Bison blocked and applied a suplex of his own. He then removed his horns and began beating Big Body with them. Blow after blow went across Big's chest and rib area causing much blood to be spat out and many loud cracking sounds to be heard. Bison picked him up and then stepped back and ran at Big Body. Bison called out "Tornado Mixer" and slammed into Big causing him to spin in place. Bison did this several times and it looked all but over for Big. As Bison went in for the kill Big suddenly stopped spinning. Bison was unaware as his head was down to deliver a horn to the gut. Big grabbed Bison by the horns and lifted him up, then he slammed him down. Somthing seemed wrong though. Big was on his last leg, where did this second wind come from? Big then gave Bison a few jumping elbow drops and one falling head-butt.Big then pulled Bison up by his right arm and proceded to break it. He then grabbed Bison's head and began wailing on it with his fist. Punches rained down on Bison causing blood to fly everywhere. He then picked Bison up and delivered a sickening back-breaker that would have broke a normal chojin in two. He then pulled off one of Bison's horns and stabbed Bison's chest with it. He then lifted his foot up and was about to bring it down on the horn maiming or even killing Bison. Well this was all I could stand so I hopped into the ring and blocked Big Body's foot with my hands. As I strained against his massive power I heard the bell being rung signally the match was over and Bison had lst due to my interference. Big Body looked at me and for a second are eyes locked. Then I felt him move his foot away. He looked at me and spoke an eerie message"So there are others like me? Train, grow strong, then I'm going to kill you both." After that he turned and left the arena. Bison still lay there losing massive amounts of blood when he turned to me and said "Thank.....you" before passing out. I'm not sure who Big Body was or even what he meant by what he said. All I am sure of is he hurt my friend ....bad, and for that I would train and get strong, because I know we will meet again. Only next time it will be him who they carry out of the arena on a strecher!

#33 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:49 AM

Well it looks like we have a fanfiction section up so I must put the Journal back up! So here it is fans the Hell's Factory Tour arc!

November 11, 2036

It’s been three days sin Kid Bison was brutally beaten by Big Body. The doctors here say he’ll make a full recovery but he still has to stay for observation. Jeez! It’s soooo boring in this hospital. Lomeinman and I must have played Rock, paper, scissors about a million times. Don’t get me started on the T.V. stations. 75 channels and only one is in English, and that is almost all news programs. Seems like chojins are vanishing before their fights but I think they’re just chickening out. There is one good show though, it’s called Weird World and it’s about bizarre happenings around the globe. Today’s episode is about the Factory of Yaoguai! Apparently it’s some run down factory, right here in China, that is haunted by ghost of living objects. Even though it has been closed down for years people still claim they see and here weird things when they go there. One guy name Yoneo claimed to see a walking toilet plunger chasing a pile of crap! After hearing that Lomeinman and I just have to go see it for our selves. We bid Kid Bison farewell and head off to the Factory of Yaoguai.

Despite being so famous it was surprisingly hard to find anyone who knew exactly were it was located. After several long hours we finally arrived at the factory. It was the most dilapidated and rusty thing I have ever seen. I was afraid I might need a tetanus shot just for stepping inside. The interior was full of run down machines and dust. I felt a familiar tingle in my groin and went looking for a bathroom while Lomeinman started looking around. As I was relieving myself I heard some strange chanting noises coming from one of the stalls. I shook off and then headed toward the noise. Inside I say twenty urinal cakes bowing down to pictures of a weird looking toilet bowl man and a urinal man, however they stopped and began staring at me. Their “leader” then began to speak in a tiny squeaky voice.

“Who dares to enter the holy church of the Benki?” He then stood up and began yelling “Flush Him!”

“What?” I replied in a shocked voice as urinal cakes began jumping at me. I was slapping them down but they kept coming. I then slipped on one of them and went flying to the floor. As I slammed down on the hard linoleum I saw the urinal cakes trying to drag me over to the toilet. I began kicking and screaming…uh….. I mean yelling at the little fellows. Fortunately for them Lomeinman heard the noise and came in after me. He began stomping them into mushy soapy spots on the floor. I thanked him but assured him I was about to do the same thing that he did. He helped me up and told me about the stairs he found that lead to an unmarked level.

As we went down the stairs I felt a slight chill down my spine but we continued on. At the bottom was a small room with a brick wall. Upon further inspection we noticed the wall was not part of the building but rather something that was added to it years later. We pushed and shoved on it until it finally collapsed and we were treated to the sight of a weird door on the floor. It was blood red but appeared to be metal. Lomeinman pushed it open and being full of more bravado than brains we jumped down into the unknown. As we fell I looked up to see the door shut. After falling for at least two minutes we landed on something soft and squishy. After finding a torch and getting it lit we discovered it was a pile of bodies and we were inside a strange cavern. After making our way outside we saw a huge temple that appeared older than the earth itself. Unlike a normal building it was built downward not upward. It was as if we were at the roof. There were many statues adorned with jewels and gold. Oddly all of the statues were demonic and facing the northeast. The only door was also on the northeast side of the building. We entered and began walking down a winding corridor. Flames were shooting from the ground and ceiling but we managed to avoid being burnt to a crisp. Though I must admit it was almost like the flames were calling out to me and I was tempted to let them get me. As we continued on we saw a large room up ahead and headed toward it. Inside the room was a door but before we could open it a strange chojin popped out of nowhere. He claimed his name was Coffee Pot Pete, an appropriate name since he resembled a coffee maker, and he was the first guardian. He said we had reached the end of the first level but we wouldn’t be going any further. Lomeinman saw this as a challenge and jump kicked Pete in the face. He then started chopping and slapping Pete like a man possessed. However Pete did not back off he simply began spraying scolding hot coffee at Lomeinman. You could see the steam coming off Lomeinman but he hardly seemed to notice. Lomeinman then began dodging blast of coffee and I was accidentally sprayed. Pete then charged at Lomeinman but He spun Pete around and hooked him in a standing Camel Clutch, ripping him in two. As the life left his limp body the door opened all by itself. We saw a staircase leading downward and decided we should continue onward.

This second floor was very damp with moisture all over the walls and floor. Every few minutes we would here a thunderous Brap sound followed by a gust of hot, stinky air. As we headed down the hallway the brapping sound became louder and the wind was smellier and hotter. It was pushing us back but we pushed forward and made it to the source of the noise. It turned out it was a giant ass shaped door. From out of the ass came a long strand of toilet paper which began to form itself into a man. He exclaimed that he was T.P. Jones and that I was going down. Lomeinman stepped back and said he would let me handle this one, I nodded and charged at Jones. Jones wrapped my legs in toilet paper and I fell to the floor. He then started to wrap my entire body in toilet paper. I couldn’t believe something so soft and fluffy was strong enough to hold me but it was. I was struggling furiously and managed to get to my feet. I started hopping around Jones managing to wrap him up in his own toilet paper. I then used my teeth to rip the paper enough for me to break out. I then grabbed Jones and shoved him inside of the ass door. The ass convulsed until it finally shot Jones out with a loud fart and he slammed into the wall. The paper was now soaked in blood so I knew he was dead. The ass then opened up and we reluctntly stepped inside.

Inside the Giant ass was a tube that we slid down until we plopped into a lake of nasty rust colored water. We splashed furiously but the lake seemed to go on forever. It then struck me to try to go under the water and look for a tunnel of some such. As I swam deeper and deeper the water became clearer. I was horrified to see bodies that were chained around their necks to the bottom of this lake. The were floating in a way in which their feet were closer to the surface then their heads. Among these bodies were strange looking chojins. One resembled a giant man of green tiles while another looked like a wax cobra. I found no tunnel so I headed back to the surface of the water. When I reached the surface Lomeinman said he thought he saw land so we headed in the direction he was pointing to. After another twenty minutes of swimming we reached a small island. There was nothing there except dirt and a door. Strangely the door was in the middle of the island and we could see the front and back of it. As we approached the door it opened, and out walked a massive chojin resembling a giant water jug with arms and legs and a head. He proclaimed that he was King Gallon and that this island was to be our graves. Not wasting a second I charged King Gallon and landed a dropkick square in his chest. Unexpectedly he didn’t budge an inch. He simply laughed loudly and continued to do so as I punched, kicked, and head butted him. When I had stopped he grabbed my throat with one arm and pulled his other arm back as if he was going to punch me square in the face., however Lomeinman kicked the back of his legs and he dropped me. Lomeinman then jumped on Gallon’s back and began chopping the sides of his head. As Gallon raised his arms to grab Lomeinman I reared back with my right arm and delivered a Megaton Punch right to his chest. He yelled out and Lomeinman jumped off of him. His body began to crack and I felt confident that we had defeated him, however he body shattered to reveal that it was just a shell for his real body. He was dressed in all green with a long beard and a gold mask over his eyes. As the dust settled he proclaimed that Poseidon lived again. Lomeinman delivered a jumping leg lariat to the back of Poseidon’s neck to little success. He attempted another one to the front but Poseidon grabbed his leg and smashed him to the floor. He then turned to me and charged with his arm outstretched. At the last moment I slipped………ducked under his arm and he went sailing into the lake. As he splashed and screamed I realized that he couldn’t swim. As this happened I came to a realization. It seems that the great Poseidon never committed suicide all those years ago, he merely fell into the Thames and couldn’t swim. I knew that letting him drown would let us go on but he seems so helpless. I reached out to grab Poseidon’s arm but Lomeinman slapped it away. I knew he was right when he said “All Chojins are our enemies!” but something inside me still felt bad. As I dove into the water I heard Lomeinman cry out “Don’t abandon our mission!” As I surfaced with a unconscious Poseidon I began to speak. “Ridding the world of Chojins is our goal. Making people suffer is not. He was defeated the moment he hit the water. There is no need to let him die as this is not our world.” He begrudgingly accepted my words and we opened the door and stepped into the void.

Inside the door was a site so disgusting that words hardly do it justice. Bodies were strewn all over the place with hundreds of maggots eating the dead flesh. The smell was over whelming and I seriously thought I would faint. We made our way down a long corridor that was filled up to our waist in maggots and dead bodies. We had to stop several times as I had to regurgitate………err look around. At the end of the corridor was the familiar looking door that was guarded by a giant maggot. The maggot looked at us and reared up. We were prepared for the worse but definitely not for what happened next. The maggot threw up a chojin. The chojin stood up and we seen that its skin was missing in many spots and we could see the bone. It was dog faced but it had no lower jaw. The creature wore a black shirt and red trunks with the word FOX on them. By now I was rather bored with the whole guardian idea but if we have to fight them I guess we had better do it quick. I ran right up to this creature and stopped in front of him. I delivered a Megaton Punch and he exploded into a million maggots. I was about to celebrate when I saw the giant maggot rear up again and throw up another chojin. This one was tall and very pale. He wore a stylish uniform that appeared German in nature. He charged at me swinging his right arm in a weird upward motion. I jumped back but he still manages to make contact albeit less than he intended. I felt a sharp sting and noticed I was cut about and inch deep across my chest. He charged again but suddenly stopped when he seen Lomeinman’s face. He then curled up into a ball and started shaking. Lomein then jumped up and delivered a Solar Kick to his back and just like he previous chojin he exploded into a cloud of maggots. Once more the giant maggot threw up a chojin. This time it was a walking tea cup. I figured that it would keep doing this unless we killed it so while Lomeinman attacked the tea cup I headed for the big maggot. I grabbed the lower jaw of the maggot and pulled it until I had ripped the beast in two. I turned to see Lomeinman was on the floor being kicked by the tea cup man. I was going to intervene but before I could the tea cup turned into maggots and fell all over Lomeinman. I brushed him off and we were threw the door and on our way.

Sand! Why did it have to be SAND! Writing this down is making me itch all over again. Well as you may have guessed this level is filled with SAND!! Or at least thats what I thought it was. Though it was very grainy it was a strange reddish color. After walking for ten minutes we came upon a strange looking statue of an one-eyed person. There was a weird ohm on it's chest. The hands both had three fingers and claws matching the three toed clawed feet. It's lower body was strangly pointed. On the ground near it was a large yellow eye-shaped stone. Thinking that it was a shame for it to be left like that I put the eye back in it's place. Almost immedietly the statue came to life. I was shoved back and he began to speak.

"Eye am Gebset. Eye have been around during the reign of the first pharoh of Egypt. The supreme evil promised me power beyond that which eye possess if eye "test" you. Now you shall face the eye of your defeat!"

With that he lept at us and tried to impale us with his spiked bottom. We quickly dodged bvut he was up and ready in a moment. I thought that if he missed he would be stuck in the floor but it seems the sand kept that from happening. He then grabbed Lomeinman and delivered a headbutt that busted Lomeinman wide open. I attempted to lift him up but I merely pulled a muscle in my back. As I lay there in pain his eye began to glow. He was just about to fire at me when Lomeinman screamed out causing him to turn his head and fire his lazer at the wall and not me. He seemed oddly still afterward and Lomeinman deliverd a Solar Kick to his eye, popping it out once more. He slumped over and was motionless. He continued on and found the source of the sand. It turns out it was a large grinder that bodies were being fed into and ground to powder. Behind the grinder was a set of doors. One door was labeled "Freedom" the other "Death". Being the brave man that I am I entered the Freedom door as it was obviously a trap.

Just as I feared……um. hoped it was a trap. There we stood inside a ring that was floating above a seemingly bottomless pit. There were no ring ropes and no door for us to enter. We stood baffled for minutes until we heard the sound of wings flapping in the distance. As the noise grew louder and louder we saw a strange shape in the distance. The shape came into focus and we saw it was a white winged chojin carrying a black chojin who had a hole in his head. The pair landed in the center of the ring and I noticed the white chojin had no face and his head was almost torn off his head. The black chojin had a pole jammed through his chest. The white chojin began to speak slowly and calmly.

“I’m sorry for this. We must defeat you in order to seek the council of Yanluo Wang. Your deaths will bring our freedom. We must save my grandson Jigoku before it’s too late.”

With that said they both raised their hands in a sign of respect. We shook their hands and stepped back awaiting their first attack. The white chojin ran at Lomeinman and flew him out of the ring. The black chojin stood their with his head shaking but not doing anything else. He kept saying “Blackhole Absorbtion” but nothing was happening. I ran at him and began elbowing his head. After three hard shots he stumbled backward close to the edge. I tried to nail a clothesline but missed and almost went sailing into the black void. He then grabbed me from behind and landed a reverse DDT. He followed it up with a knee drop to my chest. As I writhed in pain he stood their laughing. I jumped up to my feet and grabbed his throat and gave him a choke slam. As he slammed to the mat the pole in his chest was pushed forward so it no longer protruded out of his back. He kicked my legs and I fell over. He then stood up and grabbed my legs and started swinging me around. He then tossed me and I sailed toward the void of nothingness. I was lucky………skillful to be able to grab the post and pull myself into the ring. It was obvious that hi unorthodox and low class moves were to stupid for me to counter so I devised a plan. I ran at him with my arm outstretched as he ducked I slid around him and gave him a release german suplex. He landed near the edge of the ring and I picked him up by his pole. I then reached over the edge and released him into the darkness. At this point I saw a winged figure coming toward the ring. I feared Lomeinman might have been beaten and it seems like I was right. As I readied myself for another fight I saw it was Lomeinman with the white chojins wings in his hands flapping like a mad man. He crashed into the ring and just then a door appeared. We stepped inside not knowing how much longer this would continue.

Now this just beats all. Lomeinman and I are inside some sort of tube or pipe. It seems like we are going upward which is strange since this is supposed to be hell. As we go further and further the tube starts to become smaller and smaller. Not only that but it seems there are knives sticking out all around the tube. Pretty soon we are not able to avoid being slashed and sliced. Blood was streaming out of our bodies running down the tube. All our blood seemed to attract a large group of rats. We could hear them and I must say I was not looking forward to being inside a rat filled tube. Fortunately we emerged into a small room filled with rat holes. Within moments there were literally hundreds of rats around us. The rats then began to come together joining into a humanoid form. It then began to speak in a hauntingly eerie echo filled voice.

“We are Legion the Ratt King! We were born from your worlds overflowing landfills and polluted rivers. Every day our numbers increase and with it so does our power. You two shall be the first victim of our wrath!”

Lomeinman didn’t need to hear anymore so he launched a jump kick at Legion’s face. As Lomeinman’s foot inched closer and closer Legion didn’t even budge. Instead the rats that made up his face shifted to make a hole that Lomeinman’s foot went through. The rats then closed around his leg and Legion tossed Lomeinman into a wall. He crashed hard enough to tear a chunk out of the concrete but Lomeinman recovered and launched a flying chop at Legion. Again Legion merely shifted his rats and Lomeinman landed hard on the floor. Without even turning around Legion picked Lomeinman up and delivered a back breaker. As Lomeinman lay there Legion separated into individual rats and swarmed onto Lomeinman. Lomeinman started to scream as he was bitten and scratched by hundreds of rats. I know that a chojin shouldn’t interfere in a match but I couldn’t help myself. I started grabbing and squeezing rat after rat. It took me ten minutes before I could see Lomeinman. He was covered in bites and scratch marks. The few remaining rats gathered together and spoke.

“We have not lost. You may have delayed our plans but we shall have the last laugh. Your friend may be alive but he will soon succumb to the disease in our teeth and nails.”

With that they ran into their rat holes and disappeared from sight. I helped Lomeinman up and I could already see he was not well. His eyes were turning bright yellow and he was getting a weird rash on his skin near his wounds. As we expected a door appeared. I was hesitant to go through but I knew that if we did not find a way out of here Lomeinman was going to die.

I definitely didn’t expect to see a field filled with bodies. For as far as I could see there were bodies scattered about. Lomeinman has passed out now and he doesn’t look good. His rash has spread to almost all of his skin and its starting to puss. I need to get him out of here but I’m afraid I have no idea how to do that. In the distance I see a building and head for it as there is nothing else around. Jeez! Lomeinman is heavy! I‘ve been dragging his limp body through this body filled wasteland for about fifteen minutes now and I don’t seem any closer to the strange building that I seen. As I look around I notice the bodies appear to have their eyes and hearts removed! Some of the bodies are ripped in two ad I could have sworn I saw at least two without tongues. As I continued to walk I noticed one of the bodies was still moving. I asked him how did he get here but he only said one thing before he died, “Bag Buddy.” I have no idea what that means but I don’t have time to give it much thought. I keep on dragging my partner and hope I’m not too late. I kept on until I saw a most disgusting sight. A man of some kind was ripping a tongue out of a body and eating it. He then followed that up with a set of eyeballs and a heart. I called to it and it looked at me with beady eyes. I could see a eyeball hanging out of its sharp beak. It stood up and I could see it was some sort of vulture chojin. It began to run at me screeching and flapping its wing-like arms. It jumped up and tried to impale me with its clawed feet. I dodged to the right and pushed Lomeinman to the left. Apparently it wasn’t me that it wanted because it immediately tried to peck Lomeinman’s eyes out. I was able to pull it’s head away at the last second. I then delivered a release German suplex but as it went through the air it did a barrel roll and flew back at me. It pierced my shoulder with it’s beak and began to eat from my wound. I was able to push it’s head away but the blood was flowing from my wound. It pooled into a nice size puddle at my feet and my foe was on it’s knees lapping it up. I delivered a double axe handle to its back and then picked it up by the head. As it stood there I grabbed it’s left arm and kneed it’s gut. It doubled over and I grabbed its head and positioned the back of its neck on my good shoulder. I grabbed its legs with my hands and I was holding it on my shoulder in a weird yet familiar way. I instinctively leapt upward and came crashing down in the kneeled position. I heard a loud cracking noise followed by several smaller popping sounds. The thing on my shoulder had blood spurting out of it’s beak and it felt limp. As I dropped it to the floor I noticed that the building was right before me. I hurried over to Lomeinman and I dragged him to the door. After checking his vitals and discovering that he was in fact still alive I stepped through the door pulling him behind me.

#34 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:22 AM

Whoa! Someone loves clocks. The sound of the ticking was almost deafening as we were surrounded by hundreds of clocks. It was like a castle that was made of clocks instead of stone. After dragging Lomeinman through a short corridor we came upon two doors, one labeled “Night” the other was “Day,” above them both was written “2 steps followed by a 90 degree turn and another step.” Being the genius that I am I knew it was referring to the Knight in chess so I opened the “Night” door and dragged Lomeinman on. We were now surrounded by cuckoo clocks that kept springing their birds in front of us. As I dodged the birds I realized that Lomeinman was dead. After much hesitation I left him and continued on. I came upon three doors labeled 3 O’clock , 12 O’clock , and 5 O’clock . Above them it was written “This is MJ’s favorite time.” I thought about it and realized that at 12 O’clock the big hand was touching the little hand so it must be the right answer. I stepped through the door and was greeted by a black and white road made up of times and dates. I walked ahead and realized all the dates were significant times in my life. I then came upon a door that was labeled “TODAY” and above it read “The day you die.” I was very hesitant but I braved the door and found myself inside a huge room with a clock that was about 5’8. On the clocks head stood a crown and two bells. It opened its eyes and began to speak from its mouth that was on the clocks face.

“Looks like your Time has run out!”

With that the hands of it’s clock spun around and stopped at 2 O’clock . The hands then shot out at me and pulled me in smashing me against the glass clock face. My forehead was busted open and I was bleeding like a stuck pig. He followed this up with a quick body slam and an elbow drop. He jumped back and yelled.

“Time to clock out!”

His hands started to spin again and they stopped at 7 O’clock . With that his bells started to ring causing such a noise that the ceiling crumbled and huge chunks of stone came falling at me. I managed to avoid most of them but one caught me in the leg and I was pinned down. This strange clock man then lunged at me and delivered a thunderous butt smash. He jumped back once again and started shouting.

“I am Countdown King of Time and your Time is at a end!”

Once again his hands spun around, this time stopping at 8 O’clock . I felt myself aging twenty years or so. To my and Countdown’s shock my body grew at least a foot and I felt like my power raised to over 25 million! I was now wearing a strange Jaguar patterned costume with brown pants and long gloves. I didn’t hesitate to go on the offensive and immediately grabbed Countdown in a bear hug. I was squeezing for all I was worth and I could feel his body crushing under my new found strength. I then tossed countdown into the air and leapt after him. I head butted him higher up three times in a row then I grabbed him in a Kinniku Buster. I landed with so much force that the ground cracked. I then flipped him forward smashing him three times on the ground. I then followed it up by leaping into the air and landing on his back smashing him in half. As he lay there I heard him whispering.

“My ….*cough*…..Time…is….*cough*…at….hand.”

His hands started to spin once more and they stopped at 5 O’clock and I found myself outside the room preparing to walk inside yet again. My costume returned to its original state of bright green and red and I felt weak once again. I stepped inside and Countdown was inside waiting for me. He explained that his last attack reversed time by ten minutes and I would have to beat him once more. He then spun his hands and they stopped at 1 O’clock and a bird flew out of his chest and slammed into mine. He then rushed me and started to punch me without mercy. I managed to kick him off but he spun his hands yet again. This time they stopped at 4:44. He looked shocked and soon I saw him begin to age and de-age rapidly. I also noticed I also began to age and de-age rapidly, going from a child one second to a old geezer the next. After ten minutes of this I blacked out and when I awoke I was met by a familiar face. Lomeinman was standing over me and he explained that after he died his soul was stuck here in hell so he possessed his own body and followed me here. He then said that he smashed Countdown as he grabbed me and went into the next door as Countdown lay unconscious. Now we were one step closer to getting home.

#35 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:43 PM

When I awoke I was inside what appeared to be a large throne room. Sitting on a throne was a demon who introduced himself as the master of this realm Yanluo Wang. To say the least I was not impressed by this cheap imitation Satan. Apparently as I would learn later he got the job when the last ruler of hell was defeated by Kinnikuman. I demanded that we be released but he said I could go but Lomeinman had to stay since he was now dead. I refused and demanded he let us both go. After a lengthy negotiation we were told we could both leave if we could defeat his two most trusted chojins.

A huge headless chojin came in the room holding a ball and chain. Next to him was a smaller screw-headed chojin. We wasted no time and jumped on them as soon as they came within reach. As I locked up with the screw-headed chojin he began talking to me. He told me that he and his pal wanted to leave also but they couldn't get past the guard by the door in the corner. He then suggested we work together so all of us could go free. I agreed and then tossed him at the door. I shouted at Lomein to do the same and soo the other chojin was flung into a guard at the door.

Lomeinman and I ran at our foes and jumped toward them in a double dropkick however they ducked and we busted the door open. With that we all ran through and the ball carrying chojin destroyed the doorway so we wouldn't be followed. As we were swallowed in a bright light we all were transported outside the factory which was now in flames. We attempted to shake the hands of our new friends but we passed right through them since they were merly spirits without bodies. Lomeinman was just lucky he was able to posses his own body or he would have suffered the same fate.

We made our way back to the hospital and we found out it was only one day since we left however Kid Bison was already checked out of the room he was in. He did leave us a note that said he was headed to a special 10 Million Power Plus Tournament and we should meet him there. I guess there really is no rest for the wicked...

#36 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:00 AM

Big Body II = 15 million Power (50 million enrageged, 100 true power)

Bobman = 28,000,001 and a Clay Body...

Kid Bison = 20 Million Power, detachable horns

Frost Bite = 17 Million Power, control of mosisture in air to create ice

Prince Mako = 20 Million Power, shark type chojin from Atlantis

Falco = 40 Million Power, large winged chojin

al-Hajar-ul-Aswad = 22 Million Power, black Stone chojin

Blitzen = 32 Million Power, lightning powers

#37 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:19 AM

The 10 Million Power Plus Tournament!
Chap. 1 Enter Nero!

Nov. 13, 2036

Lomeinman and I arrived at the designated place to discover a huge castle made out of blue crystal in the heart of Quinghai Lake. A local explained that it belonged to Lord Nero and that it appeared out of thin air one night. We made our way to the dock area and showed the guard the two passes that were provided for Kid Bison's seconds. He let us on the ferry and we enjoyed a serene ride to the gate of this delicate yet imposing structure.

Lomeinman was oddly quiet but it may be he is still rattled from dieing and all. We were escorted inside and up to Kid Bison's room. It was even more impressive inside the building than outside. Crstal structures rose from the floor and jutted out of the walls in a beautiful yet almost immpossible manner. Inside Kid Bison's room he was sitting on a purple velvet bed. We exchanged greeting and I tried to tell him where we went but a guard interupted and told us that we were required to come to the grand hall for a opening ceromony.

Wow this place keeps getting more and more amazing. The Grand Hall was filled with gold and diamond statues and furniture. Thoughts of stealling a diamond chair crossed my mine more than once. We were quickly joined by chojins of all shapes and sizes but one stood out among the others. Big Body II was apparently invited to this tournament too and both Kid Bison and I agreed we couldn't let him win even if Kid lost.

As the crowd began to get impatient out walked are esteemed host Lord Nero. Wow was she hot! That was a beauty that almost rivaled Xiao unfortunatly Kid Bison burst my bubble by telling me that Nero was a man. Well, yeah he was awefully delicate looking to hold such a tournament but whatever. Nero informed the gathered chojins that the winner would recieve his weight in diamond and gold! Man if Kid wins we will live like kings!

We were all dismissed and told that in one hour the first match between Prince Mako and Frost Bite would begin in one hour right here in the grand hall. He also said that all matches were no holds barred until one was unable to compete. We were looking foward to a great match and in or hour we explained to Kid Bison what happened while we were gone. Kid Bison told us how he was 100% thanks to his strong genes.

The hour was over and we entered the grand hall to find a ring was set up with barbwire ropes and a solid stone floor. From one side of the hall entered a small in stature but high in power Frost Bite. His small frame showing little muscle gave no hint to his 17 Million Power. As he entered he froze the barbwire as he grabbed it in an obvios display of his powers. His blue and white costume was obviously supposed to let us know he was cool as ice. His second was a small 3 foot Snowman complete with a carrot nose.

From out of the other side of the hall entered Prince Mako. He stood at least 7 foot tall and looked like a humonoid shark. He was dressed in a wet suit type of outfit and his feet looke like fins. He seems to be a savage yet his demeanor was so calm and regal. He had no second and jumped over the barbwire to enter the ring. As his fins touched the stone the bell rang and Frost Bite grabbed Prince Mako. As they were locked up a swirling of snow gathered around Prince MAko until he was frozen solid in a block of ice. Frost Bite began to parade around the ring assured of his victory but as he turned his back on Prince Mako the Prince burst the ice and sprang forth. This match was getting good.

#38 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:51 PM

Chap. 2 The Sad tale of Prince Mako

In a surprise Prince Mako shattered the ice he was encased in. He then grabbed Frost Bite from behind and delivered a reverse DDT. He followed it up with a quick stomp to the chest. As he went for a second kick Frost Bit created an ice barrier and stopped Prince Mako's foot. He then used the ice to push Prince Mako into the corner. As Prince Mako was slumped in the corner Frost Bite covered his arms in ice and turned his hands into maces. He brang then crashing down on Prince Mako. Bllo and flesh was flying all over and it was apparent Frost Bite had this one all wrapped up. As I turned away I saw Prince Hako grab Frost Bite's arms and rip them off. He then bit his head off. The bell was rung and it took several referees and security types to drag Prince MAko back to his room. As Frost Bite died Lomeinman claimed to see his soul being sucked into Nero.

We slipped away before the next match and found Prince MAko in his room. He was crying and I told my men to watch the door. I introduced myself and asked what was wrong. He told me that he didn't mean to kill Frost Bite but he couldn't help himself when he smelled the blood. He then told me how his whole kingdom was destroyed because of a simliar incident. He told me how Robin Mask made the water death match famous and after that many wrestlers tried to compete in siliar matches. He even said they held a King of the Water Death Match Tournament. As the deaths piled up the blood floated down to his kingdom where his peaceful people we thrown into a bllod rage that saw him as the sole survivor. I explained how we were wronged as he was and offered him a spot in our little family. He agreed as long as we left the mask clan to him.

#39 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:22 AM

Chap. 3 The Extra-Ordinary Bobman!

Well with both Prince Mako and Kid Bison in the tournament there is no way we can lose! As we made our way to the ring to view the next match Kid Bison accidentlly bumped into a chunky red haired man boy. This little whelp offered his apologies and left in quite a hurry. We reached the ring and we missed the entrance for al-Hajar-ul-Aswad a black stone chojin wearing a turbin. Al raised his hands up and praised allah then we heard a rocking guitar riff and the song Black Betty by Spiderbait blared through the castle. Out stepped the same red head from earlier, who was announced as the Extra-Ordinary Bobman! Now he was wearing ankle/shin guards abd forarm guard resembling Buffaloman's. Also he had a blue tank top with macthing shirt combo that looked awesome against his pasty white skin. We moved closer to the ring as I was interested in how good this dork really was.

Al attempted a bear hug but Bobman easily squirmed out of it and behind Al to deliver a German Suplex. Al grabbed Bobman's foot but he easily wrenched it free and dropped and elbow on Al's Arm. Al rose up and kicked Bobman square in the nuts! Bobman was doubled over and Al grabbed him in a DDT position. After a quick pander to the crowd Al delived a DDT but soon learned Bobman had slipped his head out and Al was alone on the mat. Bobman waited for his foe to get up and delivered a thunderous fore-arm smash to the face. Al stumbled backwrd and then grinned a wicked grin. He then began to tremble and shake until he was engulfed in flames. Too stunned to mve Bobman was defensless to a series of fiery punches to the chest. Bobman shuffled around,although somewhat stiffer than before. He landed a tackle on Al and follwed it up with a knee to the chest. Bobman rose and then quickly dropped an elbow. He soon dropped another three elbows but missed on his fifth attempt.Bobman looked at his elbow in a confused manner but was soon met with a fiery lariat across the back.Bobman was hit with such force he crashed chest first into the turnbuckle. Bobman shook lose the cobwebs and urged Al on. Al for his part began to fling fiery chunks of rock at Bobman. Bobman easily dodged but alwys looked behind him to ensure no audience member had gotten hurt. Al noticed this a began to create a huge fiery rock which he tossed not at Bobman but toward Kid Bison. Bobman instictivly lept for it and it crashed into hisright arm. Bobman held his arm in stunned silence and utter shock, which led me to think he never had that sort of pain before. Kid Bison for his part didn't even flinch. Al engulfed his entire body in flames and grabbed Bobman. Try as Bobman might he couldn't slip free this time.Al tossed Bobman aside, a poor choice if you ask me, and climbed the nearby turnbuckle. He lept up and came crashing down onto Bobman. The thuderous crash left an inprint of Al in the ring and Bobman was a puddle of goop. Al raised his arms up to declare victory but the goop reformed into Bobman.

Taking advantage of his foes disbelief at what was happening Bobman jumped upward pilling in his arms and legs until he lookd like a ball with a head on it. He looked for Al and when he found him popped his head inside and began rolling toward him. Al still shocked could only stand there as Bobman turned him into dust. Bobman had just won, however as he gripped his arm on the way out of the ring, I believe he may be too injured to fuight. As with the last matches Lomeinman swears he saw the soul of Al eing sucked into Nero.

Once again looking to snoop we made our way to the dressing rooms. Inside Bobman's he was talking on his cell phone. He assured the party on the other line that he was ok but a little stiff. After a brief pause Bobman blurted out "Fire is my what?" Frustrated Bobman slammed his phone down and it shattered against the floor.

#40 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:21 AM

Chap. 4 Big Body II!

The next match was Big Body II vs. Falco. Falco had an unbelievable power level of 40 million and I'm sure Big would have his hands full. Falco entered the ring, he looked like a classic archangel he even had a breastplate on. His Brown wings streched the length of the ring and he awaited Big. Big entered to no music or applause. As the bell rung Falco dashed forward and there was a big rush of air and feathers. As the wind died down we saw Big had Falco by the neck. He lifted Falco up and riped off his wings before snapping his neck. Just like that the fight was over.

#41 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:49 AM

Chap. 5 Blitzen the Lord of Lightning!

Big left the lifeless Falco inside the ring and Lomeinman noted that Falco's soul was absorbed by Nero just like Frost Bite's was. The ring anoouncer that due to the quick nature of the last match the next match would be a special barbwire ring rope match. Immiedietly the ropes were taken down and replaced by barbwire. The ring Announcer then called Kid Bison down to the ring and he silently stepped into the ring with only cheers coming from myself, Lomeinman, and oddly enough Bobman.

The announcer then declared Kid Bison's opponent was the Lord of Lightning....BLITZEN! The arena was filled with a fog and out of it floated a man atop a cloud. He was dressed in a blue bodysuit that had yello lighning bolts all over it. On his forehead was a lighning bolt shaped horn. He then stepped off the cloud and onto the ring and as he did the bell rang.

Kid Bison grabbed Blitzen but Blitzen didn't struggle he simply smiled. Almost immiedietlly electricity shot through Kid Bison's body. Kid Bison let Blitzen go and stumbled backward. Blitzen continued to blast Kid Bison with electricity. Kid Bison fell back into the barbwire and was sliced up pretty bad. As he rested on the barbwire Blitzen grabbed the barbwire and electricity flowed through it and into Kid Bison. Blitzen began to laugh all the while he kept shooting electricity at Kid Bison. Kid Bison finally fell over a smoldering charred mess of himself. The referee stepped in to check on Kid Bison and the whole crowd was silent as it was announced. Kid Bison is.......

#42 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:33 PM

Chap 6 : Kid Bison vs. Blitzen pt. 2

The referee checks Kid Bison’s vital signs and declares Kid Bison is….able to continue! A wave of relief washes over me, unfortunately Blitzen pounces on Kid Bison before we even get a moment to savor the announcement. Blitzen continued to send lethal volts of electricity through Kid Bison’s prone body. For a moment I considered throwing in the towel as I did not want a friend of mine to die so recklessly. However through sheer force of will Kid Bison slowly began to rise up. As he managed to make it to one knee Kid Bison looked directly into the eyes of Blitzen. As Blitzen’s eyes were locked with Kid Bison’s he hesitated for a brief moment which allowed Kid Bison to spit a huge wad of cud into Blitzen’s face. Before Blitzen could wipe the grassy gunk from his eyes Kid Bison delivered a swift kick to his gut. Kid Bison followed this up with a massive elbow to the back of Blitzen’s head. Blitzen crashed into the canvas and curiously Kid Bison retreated into the corner rather than follow up his assault. He waited in the corner rubbing his hands together and dragging his left foot across the mat. As Blitzen rose up Kid Bison exploded out of the corner and hit Blitzen with his lowered head in such an angle as to cause Blitzen to begin spinning around. As Kid Bison reached the other end of the ring he turned around and hit Blitzen again causing him to spin faster. Kid Bison continued running until he was were he started then he turned and hit Blitzen once more. This time he hit Blitzen square in the chest sending him hurling toward the ropes still spinning round. Blitzen rebounded off the ropes and right into Kid Bison whom had hunkered down in the center of the ring. As Blitzen’s back connected with Kid Bison’s skull a loud snapping sound was heard and Blitzen fell limp. The announcer declared Kid Bison was the winner after seven minutes and twenty-three seconds. Kid Bison looked over at Mako, Lomeinman, and myself and raised his arm in as if to say “Hey guys, I did it.” Lomeinman once more commented on the appearance of a fallen warrior’s soul being consumed by Nero but I had already grown tired of hearing it so I ignored him and chose to help Kid Bison out of the ring instead of discussing the implications of such actions. As Kid stepped out of the ring he slipped on a puddle of spilled beer and landed on top of a pile of vomitous excrement by a sick audience member. As I made my way Kid Bison to the ring I glanced over to see Bobman was smiling and shaking his head slightly, curios as it was more of a friendly smile than one of mocking. Also Bobman seemed to know Kid Bison although none of us met him prior to this tournament, or at least that is what we believed at this point in our story. I remember feeling a little uneasy after Kid Bison won because if he and Mako continued to win they would face each other. Could our fledgling group handle such a match between members? As I helped Kid Bison into the locker room area I remember the smell of barbeque strong in the air and I must admit I rushed Kid Bison a bit so I could stuff my face on the free food at the buffet tables. As I shoveled , err fed myself in a polite manner, I saw the ring ropes being set back up for the match between Prince Mako and Bobman. Meanwhile Lomeinman was talking my ear off about the souls Nero absorbed. His voice almost ruined the savory flavors of the beef, chicken, and various fish prepared for us. He was so mind numbing I almost ate a piece of pork! Luckily I caught myself before such a disastrous thing happened! After a few minutes Prince Mako joined me in eating but I convinced him to ease up because he had a match next, hell he eats even more than I do! The ring was ready and so we made our way to ringside though I managed to grab a few handfuls of beef ribs to eat during the match. Lomeinman even volunteered to carry a couple of jugs of water for me so I could wash my meal down. I was sure this match is going to be a good one!

Chap 7: Prince Mako’s Sacrifice

The announcer came into the ring and read a statement by Nero. He let it be known that this was the first semi-final match and after the semis there would be a twenty four hour rest period before the finals began. He then announced the Beast from the mid-east Bobman! Bobman came out looking relaxed until he tripped on an uneven stone in the floor and tumbled into the ring effectively killing whatever awe that was inspired by his new moniker. It was then announced that the terror of the seven seas Prince Mako was coming down to the ring. Mako didn’t even look at us as he made his way to the ring. He kept his head pointed at the ring and slowly made his way inside. As he tossed aside his black robe the bell was rung. Bobman rushed Mako and landed a right hook that caught the Prince off guard. Bobman followed it up with a quick series of rights and a left haymaker that caused Mako to stumble back and land hanging over the ropes. Bobman gave a quick hip toss to Mako and without letting go applied a nice arm bar. Bobman seemed to be on his game and I started to doubt inviting Mako into our group, perhaps Bobman would have been a better choice. Bobman let up on his arm bar and lifted Mako up, however when he reached his feet Mako grabbed Bobman and lifted him up for a power bomb. Bobman pushed off of Mako and turned it into a flowing DDT. Bobman then leapt skyward. As he descended Bobman pulled his arms and legs inward turning himself into a ball. Bobman landed hard on Mako’s back. Bobman then bounced upward and began to descend toward Mako once more. Mako was ready this time though and he rolled over and caught Bobman. Mako tossed Bobman into the corner and rushed at Bobman landing a solid lariat. Mako grabbed Bobman for a suplex but Bobman floated over Mako’s back and delivered a German Suplex. Bobman then leapt skyward once more but this time he began to spin as he descended. The spinning seemed to stretch Bobman out until he was as wide as the ring. Bobman landed with a loud smack effectively smashing Mako between himself and the mat. This was the Clay Crash apparently, and as I was told by a fellow spectator it would be followed by a Mummy Package. I stood there in awe almost unable to eat as I saw Mako getting wrapped up in the skin of Bobman that was now contracting. Soon Bobman stood in the center of the ring with a Mako shape struggling in the folds of his skin. Bobman had a look on his face that seemed to indicate he was squeezing with all his might. After a few minutes Mako seemed to stop moving and the ref ordered Bobman to release the hold to check to see if Mako was indeed dead. Bobman opened the Mummy Package only to have Mako scream out Seven Seas Crash Course. Mako then landed a head but to Bobman. He quickly followed it up with a stunner. As Bobman reeled back Mako leapt over Bobman and landed a Blockbuster. Still holding onto Bobman Mako rolled his hips and hit a suplex then rolled his hips once more and hit an orange crush pin. Holding onto Bobman’s legs Mako began to swing Bobman around until he released Bobman toward the ropes. Bobman rebounded back and Mako landed a wicked double ax handle smash driving Bobman down into the mat. The momentum was so great Bobman not only went under the ring but he kept going forward and we saw him shooting out from beneath the ring. Bobman smashed into the largest jug of water Lomeinman brought for me. Bobman got to his feet and slid into the ring. He stood across from Mako huffing and covered in water and sweat. Bobman and Mako both rushed forward but Bobman went left at the last second and slid behind Mako. A quick reverse DDT and a leg drop and Bobman was back in charge of the match. Bobman tossed Mako upward and leapt after him. Bobman the spun around setting up the Clay Crash. The momentum seemed greater this time and they fell to the ring with such tremendous force that the ring post all popped out of place. Bobman retracted his skin but this time he did not try the Mummy Package. I could only assume he felt Mako was done for after that attack. As Bobman stood up everyone including a visibly pleased Bobman was stunned by the fact that Mako was nowhere to be seen. As Bobman worriedly looked around Mako came shooting up from a puddle behind Bobman and landing an elbow to Bobman’s skull. As Bobman turned around Mako disappeared into the puddle as quick as he appeared. It seems that Mako was somehow able to swim through the puddles of water Bobman made when he crashed into my water jug and entered the ring least that is what Lomeinman figured. Mako began to pop in and out of puddles landing chops, lariats, and various kicks and punches. As Bobman was reeling Mako got to sloppy and Bobman was able to grab his arm before he made it into the puddle. Bobman then locked in a bear hug and began to crush Mako with all of his twenty eight million and one power. Mako struggled and Bobman began to stumble about, however he never released his grip. As Bobman stumbled around Mako kicked his leg and Bobman tumbled forward still holding Mako. As Mako touched the puddle beneath himself both he and Bobman were sucked inside. The ring stood empty for what seemed like an eternity. Staff members and the referee ran around trying to figure out what to do about this apparent draw. Suddenly both competitors sprang forth from a large puddle near the center of the ring. As they stood across from one another they lumbered forward and Bobman was able to get a choke hold type of move applied. Bobman looked at Mako’s face and just released the hold and stood with open arms in the ring. The entire audience was puzzled however I would later learn that Bobman realized he would have to kill Mako to beat him and he was unwilling to do such a thing to such a noble foe. Mako for his part accepted Bobman’s mercy and forfeited the match. As the crowd booed I glanced over at Kid Bison to see a curious smile come across his lips. Maybe he was looking forward to beating Bobman himself?

#43 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:29 AM

As per my new agreement with Unlimited Muscle Jaguar's Journal will be on there as well and starting next post I will add links to bios,pictures,info, and anything else interesting. Please enjoy the Journal!

#44 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:39 AM

As per my new agreement with Unlimited Muscle Jaguar's Journal will be on there as well and starting next post I will add links to bios,pictures,info, and anything else interesting. Please enjoy the Journal!

Does that mean the LRG forums don't hold any rights to these posted materials? It seems like the administrators over there are being a bit unfair. What if there was going to be a LRG book published? Does that we these works could not be a part of it?

I don't know if it's a good idea to align yourself with that group. It sounds like they just want to steal your work.

#45 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:20 PM

Does that mean the LRG forums don't hold any rights to these posted materials? It seems like the administrators over there are being a bit unfair. What if there was going to be a LRG book published? Does that we these works could not be a part of it?

I don't know if it's a good idea to align yourself with that group. It sounds like they just want to steal your work.

Dont worry Gen. Veers LRG still can reproduce this material and i fact a new Charachter based on you will be in the next Journal post!

#46 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:07 PM

Sorry for the delays but next post will be before Sunday!

#47 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

Chap. 8: Busted!

We helped Prince Mako out of the ring just as a group of soldiers in fancy silver army gear came busting in. Their leader was a tall thin older gentlman whose large hat hid the three strands of hair he had left. He made hi way into the ring and announced he was General V' Eers from the Legendary Rule Guardians, or the L.R.G. He declared Nero had failed to properly fill out some forms and thus the tournament was illegal. As the crowd began to protest V'Eers declared a "ban" on talk and the crowd was unable to speak. He then demanded Nero pay 20 million Chojin Dollars and his name on the proper forms. Nero complied and V'eers left with his arms full of cash. As he left it was announced that Big Body and Kid Bison would be allowed second in there match and that it was no dq! We all couldn't wait until the match would take place. On a strange note we heard loud cursing a few minutes after V'Eers left, I wonder what that was about?

#48 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

Firt off sorry to those who saw the new post and thought it was a new journal entry. Now I love writing this and from the view count I see people do read it but the lack of feedback has kind broke my spirit....so if you like/hate it please comment! Tell me whats good, bad, who you like, who you hate.

#49 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:27 PM

aww you know i love it. you need to start writing again :)
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#50 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:55 AM

Look jag some time people just don't care sorry man

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"