2 replies to this topic

#1 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

Owner of Unlimited Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:02 PM

Using some fan created chojins I have come up with the new Devil Chojins...the Devil Kings!

Posted Image

The names I came up with on my own...

#2 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:41 AM

Using some fan created chojins I have come up with the new Devil Chojins...the Devil Kings!

Posted Image

The names I came up with on my own...

The guy in the top right is called Dark Jr and the bottom right guy is called Catch Man who is a Perfect Chojin. For some reason Catch Man had more Chojin Power than Neptuneman. But to be honest i think i like your names better, possibly with the exception of Mr Baseball.

I used Dark Jr as an Akuma Chojin initiate in my Kinnikuman Rewrite. Along with Puri Puri Man, The Train, Mr America, Missile Man and Armstrong. I think Missile Man might actually be the one you renamed Crossfire, though i remember Missile Man having two missiels on his shoulders.

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 16 January 2010 - 12:42 AM.

#3 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

Owner of Unlimited Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:11 AM

I think it was Dark II not Jr. but meh, since he never appeared in the actual manga I think it's ok to call him whatever...Same with the other guys. Just glad to see someone actually took the time to comment here. Still looking for some help if you have time Proteus?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com