• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AlexTheCollector

AlexTheCollector

MAX-03 Adzam pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Location:In Washington State, but I'm not telling you where in WA do I live! Wouldn't want anyone to track me down and kidnap me, or worse!
  • Interests:Video Games
    GoGo's Crazy Bones
    Multi-sided RPG Dice
    Brazil Nuts
    Louisiana Hot Sauce

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

Author's Note #1: I first wrote this fanfic on WBO, the unofficial sanctioning body for Beyblade, just to let you know. I'm putting it up here for everyone to see, and also to show you how much I improved as a writer. Plus, this has OC's that I, myself, came up with. With advice on how to write stories from WBO's very own Temporal and other members, as well as co-experience as a co-author for a series of pokemon crossover 'fics starring Arceus, to boot! Also, for info on the OC's, go to the bottom of the post.

Author's Note #2: I hope you don't mind, readers, this prologue's going to be one of those OC's introducing himself and his friends.

Prologue Chapter

Hi, I'm Reiji, and I'm a Beyblader! Along with Milly, Jackie, and Alister, we make a butt-kickin' team, though we mostly participate in local tournaments, but we have ambitions to go big and hopefully take on Team Gan Gan Galaxy. With my butt-kickin' attack style, Milly's brains, Jackie's toughness, and Alister's coolness, we could totally take down any opponent even if he or she has a forbidden Beyblade! Speaking of which, we'll be at odds with some mysterious girl with an ice-cold forbidden Bey WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY later on in this story! But anyways...

*grabs and readies launcher*

Go SHOOT!

*launches Vulcanium Ra D:D-M towards where the camera is, accidentally shattering the lens, record scratch SFX*

Oops! My bad! On with the story anyhow!

Chapter 1: Opening the Portal

It all started on an afternoon at a local WBBA shop, where four Beybladers are battling each other for fun in one of the shop's Beystadiums. First there's Reiji (not Reiji Mizuchi), an energetic, confident, never-give-up kind of guy with an Attack-type Beyblade to boot; Vulcanium Ra D:D-M, which uses the 4D System. The Delta Drive-Metal 4D Bottom can switch between an MB tip, an MS tip, and the MF tip, which Reiji uses most of the time. He also has a rivalry with the next character mentioned below.

His name is Alister, a serious, proud, and cool-headed guy, with a knack for executing skillful counterattacks with his 4D Beyblade, Hades Annihilate F:C, a Defense-type with incredible defensive and counterattacking capabilities. Like Ryuga's L-Drago Destroy F:S, Hades Annihilate F:C has a mode-changing 4D Fusion Wheel, as well as a mode-changing 4D Bottom, the Final Counterattack, which can be switched between a Wide Hole Flat tip, and a Ball tip. Plus, Alister (nicknamed Al for short) also finds heated arguments to be quite bothersome.

Next up is the brains of the group, the sweet and sensitive (not sensitive enough to overreact to things) Milly, who has a preference to Stamina-type strategies, but can cook up strategies for her teammates to use. She also has a formidable Stamina-type, Inferno Virgo WgD145WD, and is not afraid to use it in a Beyblade battle. She also has a crush on Alister, and will start worrying about the guy if something bad happens with him. Milly is also the team's Beyblade mechanic.

Last, but not least, there's Jackie, who is a tomboy, and had an abusive dad at one point, but that didn't stop her from having any fun in her life, or calling the police on him. She also has heterochromia, a rare genetic condition in which one eye is differently colored from the other. Asides from that, Jackie also boasts a powerful Balance-type Beyblade, Dark Pisces DF145JB.

While the four of them are battling, Reiji asked Milly if it would be possible to create a tear in the time-space continuum by combining the energies of four special attacks. She thought for a moment and replied to him that 60% of her believes that it wouldn't happen, and the other 40% is the opposite.

Alister replied that he could care less about opening tears in the time-space continuum, but would like to know what would happen, and he then ordered his Beyblade to do his signature special attack, Underworld Black Arts: Crushing Counterattack, as the Defense-type 4D Bey assumed a dark-purplish aura that looked very intimidating and also spinning faster than usual.

Reiji is next to do his special attack. "Let's go, Ra! Sun God Blue Flame attack!", ordered Reiji to his Beyblade as it assumed a fiery blue aura that can produce a powerful heat wave that can slow down the opposing Bey, and in case you didn't know, the blue part of a flame is usually the hottest, and blue fire is extremely hot!

Milly went along as she ordered to her Bey to do its special attack, the Infernal Empress Flare, in which the Bey assumed a red-hot aura and has its stamina increased dramatically.

Lastly Jackie commanded to her Dark Pisces, "Let's get it on, Pisces! Great White Bite Strike!", as said top assumed a dark green aura and its defensive and offensive power increased.

At that moment when the tops made contact when performing their special attacks, the energy from them caused a very, very, VERY bright light to ensue in the center of the Beystadium as it then dissipated and a wormhole took its place. Reiji lets out a whoop and a holler, shouting, "It's working, guys! We've freaking broke open a tear in the time-space continuum!"

"Yeah, speak for yourself, Reiji, we're all getting sucked into an alternate reality where there probably ain't gonna be any Beyblades!", replied Jackie with an irritated tone as all four were sucked in and are going through the dimensional bounds.

"Yeah well, if they do and they're different than ours, it wouldn't be any different, now would it?!", argued Reiji back to Jackie.

Milly then said with concern in her voice, "Guys, please don't argue! I know where getting sucked into another dimension, but this isn't the time to argue about it!"

Alister then replied to the two in a stern voice, "I agree with Milly. Arguing will not solve anything." Milly blushed a bit when Alister said that he agreed with her.

"Well, what do we do asides from arguing, Al?", asks Reiji irritably. Alister then answered coolly, "For starters, Reiji, let's meet in the nearest town if we get separated from all of this." Everyone else agreed with Alister's suggestion before reaching the proverbial end of the tunnel...

Chapter End.

Author's Note #3: Here's the info for four main OC's are below

Reiji
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: White
Beyblading Style: Aggressive
Beyblade: Vulcanium Ra D:D-M
Type: Attack
Face Bolt: Ra
4D Energy Ring: Ra II
4D Fusion Wheel: Vulcanium (it's a three-layer 4D Fusion Wheel, not unlike that of Gingka Hagane's Big Bang Pegasus F:D, plus it resembles the Vulcan Fusion Wheel on steroids)
4D Performance Tip: Delta Drive-Metal

Alister
Hair Color: Purple (dyed)
Eye Color: Onyx
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Beyblading Style: Defensive, counterattacking
Beyblade: Hades Annihilate F:C (He would get corrupted/possessed/etc. by it later on in the story and the others will have to free him)
Face Bolt: Hades
Fusion Wheel: Hades Annihilate
4D Performance Tip: Final Counterattack

Milly
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Tan
Beyblading Style: Outlasting the opponent
Beyblade: Inferno Virgo WgD145WD
Face Bolt: Virgo
Energy Ring: Virgo
Fusion Wheel: Inferno
Spin Track: Wing Defense 145 (it's like Wide Defense 145, but the wings are shaped more like angel wings)
Performance Tip: Wide Defense

Jackie
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: One eye is blue and the other is brown (heterochromia)
Skin Tone: White
Beyblading Style: Something suitable for Balance-types.
Beyblade: Dark Pisces DF145JB
Face Bolt: Pisces
Energy Ring: Pisces
Fusion Wheel: Dark
Spin Track: Down Force 145
Performance Tip: Jog Ball

Author's Note #4: I understand if it's not that good to some of you.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com