Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Battle Savanna missing figure and weapon?

Laser Beasts Battle Beasts Slag King Battle Savanna Orbs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Squeezeplay

Squeezeplay

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:43 PM

Can someone please tell me what they think the max this is worth in this condition?:

Attached Files

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

Though call since you´re obviously missing some crucial items from this box set with the Figure and the Weapon but the rest seems to be in relatively good shape. IF the pamphlet wrap is complete with all the inserts and the vehicle is in good condition as well (not to easy to see on this pic having only one side) you´re probably looking at a price of around $150-200 depending on whether or not you find the right person for it. The Battle Savanna vehicle currently goes for around $100-120 in good condition while the box with inserts is a bit harder to rate on its own but I expect it´ll be in the $50-70 range. At the moment the market isn´t very stable so it might be a bit more or less but in general this should be a relatively save estimate. Good luck!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#3 Squeezeplay

Squeezeplay

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:30 PM

Though call since you´re obviously missing some crucial items from this box set with the Figure and the Weapon but the rest seems to be in relatively good shape. IF the pamphlet wrap is complete with all the inserts and the vehicle is in good condition as well (not to easy to see on this pic having only one side) you´re probably looking at a price of around $150-200 depending on whether or not you find the right person for it. The Battle Savanna vehicle currently goes for around $100-120 in good condition while the box with inserts is a bit harder to rate on its own but I expect it´ll be in the $50-70 range. At the moment the market isn´t very stable so it might be a bit more or less but in general this should be a relatively save estimate. Good luck!

Thanks! That helps tremendously :^)

Note: part of what I sell it for is going to help with medical treatment for an injured cat I just took into my rescue.

Edited by Squeezeplay, 30 April 2017 - 03:43 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts, Slag King, Battle Savanna, Orbs

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com