25 replies to this topic

#1 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 11:32 AM

or know what im talking about for that matter. MIMP's have a point system and there was this rare STAR mimp. he wasnt mail away, just in random 10 packs in series 1. i have searched the internet far and wide to get a picture of him and i come up emtpy every time. anyone have info on this crazy mo fo'?
www.rawkthreads.com

#2 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 11:38 AM

http://www.raumhafen.....ecret Monster

that is the closest thing i could find
www.rawkthreads.com

#3 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 12:00 PM

To be honest with you, I too have had hundreds and hundreds and hundreds, shoot maybe even a thousand MIMP figures and I have never seen one. I have spoken to lots of MIMP collectors and no one has ever seen one. I have seen the literature on the backs of packages and I think even in a tiny catalog. Sorry. Hey maybe I will make one! Just kiddin'!
THEGODBEAST :p
PS. I wish they would have made that Haunted House/ Monster Mansion! That would have been soooooooooo cool!

#4 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 01:28 PM

I believe that I saw him once, but didn't realize it at the time and thus didn't pick it up.

It was kind of like a hunchbacked lizard, really. Unfortunately, that's all that I remembered.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 01:33 PM

I believe that I saw him once, but didn't realize it at the time and thus didn't pick it up.

It was kind of like a hunchbacked lizard, really. Unfortunately, that's all that I remembered.

you prolly passed up a good couple hundred dollars if you put that on ebay ridureyu!

godbeast - that mansion would have def kicked some major arse! i had one of the board games as a kid.
www.rawkthreads.com

#6 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 02:18 PM

Yeah, I know- keep in mind, too, that I *might have* seen it. My memory could be betraying me, here.

#7 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 10:42 PM

I have every MIMP, and I have never seen this. I personally don't think it was ever made just like the haunted mansion, (which would be wicked bad btw). Did anyone have the monster pouch that u send in for?? Looked kinda crappy to me. I think my friend had one.
Posted Image

#8 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 06:57 AM

i think i saw one of those on ebay. and with ridureyu saying he saw it and it was a hunchback lizard... that kind of fits the block outline of the figure on the back of the box i posted on this thread before. so i think theres a good chance he did see it.
www.rawkthreads.com

#9 Kinnikux

Kinnikux

Devil Ashuraman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 08:23 AM

Haha I still have my offical MIMP Club member card. I guess you could send away 5 bucks and become a member. They sent out like a news letter and stickers. Come to think of it I keep my card in my wallet e+ haha

#10 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 09:46 AM

Haha I still have my offical MIMP Club member card. I guess you could send away 5 bucks and become a member. They sent out like a news letter and stickers. Come to think of it I keep my card in my wallet :) haha

:lol: DORK! :p
www.rawkthreads.com

#11 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 11:26 AM

Never saw that one, but there are TWO very rare MIMP items, item one, is a sheet of stickers, that came with some microwave pizza, and featured monsters from Series II

the other, is the rare monster that came with the videogame for NES.....

another set, that's kinda common, but still kinda hard to get as well, is the ones that came in Kellog's cereals.....

they were all series 1 monsters, in series 2 colors......

#12 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 11:55 AM

I have the NES Blemmea figure! I also have Anubis, Centar, and Jimmy Squarefoot from the Canadian Shreddies Cereal Exclusives. I have actually had a total of 4 Jimmy Squarefoot exclusive. I also remember that auction for the rare star figure, however, if my mind serves me right, the seller was a zero feedback guy, who kept promising a photo of it, and never posted one, then to be real honest, I think he ended up scamming the high bidder. I could be wrong, but, I remember there be a reason I didn't bid on it. The Kellogg's Cereal exclusives were in the UK only and they were MIMP Sports figures. I also have a complete set of the USA exclusive Long John Silvers MIMP Wrestlers with the little check list paper.

THEGODBEASTe+

#13 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 11:58 AM

i used to have the NES guy to. i havent seen him on ebay ever.
www.rawkthreads.com

#14 max powerz

max powerz

*squish squish* ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 12:00 PM

right now on ebay there is a kfc set? dont know if its true just happened to stumble apon it on my muscle searches.
I Sell some ultimate muscle and m.u.sc.l.e stuff, email/pm me for details
#012 king muscle (green foil lettering)
#013 terryman (green foil letterings)
#020 ramenman (blue foil letterings)
#045 kinikudriver (red and green foil letterings)
Series 2 CCG cards All and All Series 2 figures
Starcom Needs: ALL. Doubles, tripples, etc... Any condition welcome.

#15 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 01:48 PM

You need to make custom Blemmyeas!

#16 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 02:03 PM

i 2nd that!
www.rawkthreads.com

#17 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 02:46 PM

There was a Blemmea on Ebay about a month ago. I think it was mint in the package with the NES MIMP game. I cannot remember what it went for. I would make the Shreddies and the Blemmea if I thought there was enough interest, however, I did that with the Brocken, the bug, and the mordles sets. Needless to say, I haven't sold enough of them all put together to even have made it worth the time and silicone. Not even in trades. :lol: From now on, I am either going to make figures based on demand, or whether or not I want them. I did just finish a new one though! Man is he cool! He! He!
THEGODBEAST :)

#18 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 10:31 PM

i 2nd that!

Me three. :lol:
Posted Image

#19 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 05:12 AM

There was a Blemmea on Ebay about a month ago. I think it was mint in the package with the NES MIMP game. I cannot remember what it went for. I would make the Shreddies and the Blemmea if I thought there was enough interest, however, I did that with the Brocken, the bug, and the mordles sets. Needless to say, I haven't sold enough of them all put together to even have made it worth the time and silicone. Not even in trades. :) From now on, I am either going to make figures based on demand, or whether or not I want them. I did just finish a new one though! Man is he cool! He! He!
THEGODBEAST B)

i remember seeing that. last i remember it was over $50. dont know what it ended at though
www.rawkthreads.com

#20 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 19 May 2003 - 05:27 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong (I know pretty much squat about MIMP), but the light blue Hydra's one of the Kellogg figures, right?

Now, I've been doing some looking, but I can't seem to find a good, easy-to-read MIMP site yet, like the MPS or here. Anyone know a good one? I'm sorta interested in them. I used to have the yellow Skeleton, and recently picked up the purple Witch.

-Boaconda

#21 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 05:54 PM

Unfortunately there arent any good MIMP sites. The best one, I think is the one on the links page of the M.P.S. :)
Posted Image

#22 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 06:44 PM

this is the best one i found: http://www.raumhafen...mimp/index.html
www.rawkthreads.com

#23 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:07 PM

Here is a pretty good MIMP and other toys site (sadly the best BB and LB site right now). I hate plugging this jerk off's site, however, it is the best one for MIMP, BB & LB, Trash Bag Bunch and other figures. The owner is Alex unitmore, oops, I mean Alex Bickmore. He is one of the a$$wipes from the BB yahoo group that stole photos of my customs and then wrote a totally slanderous paragraph for each photo he stole.

http://www.toyarchiv...InMyPocket.html

#24 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 20 May 2003 - 06:46 PM

Thanks Shizit and Godbeast! Don't worry, Godbeast, just continue recommending Shizit's suggested site. It's better than that jerk's, although the facts were interesting. And I finally idenitfied my family's MIMP collection! I did indeed own the #47 Skeleton, and the #44 Witch I now own is obvious. My brother got a green (neon, maybe) #42 Charon, and the older of my two younger sisters has a purple #38, the Phantom. But she might not have it for long... <_<

-Boaconda

#25 soran1985

soran1985

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 04:10 PM

i remember i could only get the packs in a local drugstore for about$4-5 but before i could even get my third pack...THEY WENT OUT OF BUISNESS! B) but i can't remember clearly, but it seemed like the mystery figure might have been the behemoth, but then, they have a point value. i'll bet there was ONE single star marked figure out of the billions of mimp creatures. just ONE. :woot:
The story of a young wanderer and his friends. did i mention they fight an evil, godlike corporation with thousands of armies and a big biological error that may annihilate the universe. that's final quest. if you want to know more, send me a pm and i'll gladly tell you the tale.
Final Quest, all names, characters and likenesses are copyright me. steal and Legal action WILL BE TAKEN!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com