Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Beastformers Legends Poll!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: Beastformers Legends Poll (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Beastformers Legends choose everyon you think should be considered.

1. Soupie (10 votes [15.15%])

Percentage of vote: 15.15%

2. Mattewf1tz (2 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

3. CCVegita (8 votes [12.12%])

Percentage of vote: 12.12%

4. Dabbuu (5 votes [7.58%])

Percentage of vote: 7.58%

5. Run Amock Duck (6 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

6. Roland13 (6 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

7. WhiteLeo (24 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

8. Lord (5 votes [7.58%])

Percentage of vote: 7.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:16 PM

Congrats fellas. :)
How does it feel to be cream of the crop? :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#52 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:48 PM

Hahaha, I feel like a new man! :D :) I want to thank everyone that voted! And congrats to the other guys who became LEGENDS!

WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 22 July 2007 - 06:50 PM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#53 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:29 PM

My mind is officially blown!!! :) I go and take a piss for a second and come back yellow!.......Really wasn't expecting that at all............ HEY SOUPIE WERE YELLOW!!!!! :D ;)!! Don't really know what to say....Thanks fellas!! And to think I thought some of you guys didn't like me...:D

Posted Image

#54 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:07 PM

Congrats guys on your accomplishments!
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#55 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 573 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:29 AM

Thanks for understanding my point of view...I respect that about you Issac. I hope you see that I too respect your opinion and understand why you felt he might be a consideration of your's. This is exactly the way this place works and I hope EVERYONE here reads this thread to see how 2 intelligent collectors can communicate in a positive way to understand each other's opinions. :D

TGB

Its not a problem I misunderstood what a legend was. I also wish Bickmore would post more on this site but he's not going to, I've talked to him about this he's not going to change. Anyway I'm shooting you a pm :)

Also congrats to all the new legends you all deserve it
Posted Image

#56 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:49 AM

Congrats guys! :D I must say I am a bit surprised that Steve was able to make it. The votes were so close. :)

And not that it matters now.....but I would add a vote from me for lord too.
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#57 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:36 AM

Thanks everyone! (I've started writing about 10 different sentences and deleted them all... they all sound cheesy.) The bottom line is that even though I only know all of you through the Internet and and everything I've done here revolves around "silly little toys" I still love all you guys (not in that way Doc...). Not a day goes by when I don't check this site to see what's up. Thanks to everyone who helped with the MUSCLE site (URS and Arforbes especially!) and to Matthew Fitz for all the help with the Battle Beast SD site (and CCVegita and WL)! (And Sandy and I might soon have a surprise for everyone with the MUSCLEDB and the MCIA... maybe.)

Thanks!

:) <--- (I still need to make a Battle Beast one of these too.)

Edited by Soupie, 23 July 2007 - 07:49 AM.

Posted Image

#58 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:09 AM

Congratulations to all the new 'Legends' You all deserve it.

#59 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:06 AM

What? this was for legends? I thought this was to vote someone to be banned forever and have thier sister sold to the Thai prostitution human trafficing scandal. Thats why I voted Soupie and a couple others. I totally read that wrong. Is it too late to take it back? That prick.

Hahaha, congrats all. Although I know very little about battle beasts, I feel Soupie, URS, Leos contributions to the site have been temendous. If nothing else, I check the board daily to see what kind of hillarious stuff is coming from them. Not to mention the Muscle Database (I realize this was for BB legend stuff) but Soupie IMO has done a great deal for this community and deserves it. So quit being modest you ass clown. Again, congrats all who got it.

#60 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:33 AM

Congratulations to everyone! I’ve personally been impacted by Soupie’s and URS’ hard work, and am very thankful. Not being a BB guy I haven’t really felt WhiteLeo’s and Lord’s contributions, but have been impressed by everything I have heard and read.

I look forward to feeling the impact of many more legends. Wait… :)

#61 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:39 AM

If nothing else, I check the board daily to see what kind of hillarious stuff is coming from them.

Yeah, I'm sure our Red Hole Sunshine stunt factored into my "Legends" promotion some how... :hmmm: Although I think we ended up pissing people off more than anything... (Didn't I piss you off during that too doc, heehee, sorry. I know URS was angry with me, teehee.) :D

Hey, and congrats URS, WL, and LORD! What a great class to be inducted with! :yes: (And does this mean I can't be an a-hole anymore? :) )
Posted Image

#62 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:22 AM

Yeah, I'm sure our Red Hole Sunshine stunt factored into my "Legends" promotion some how... Although I think we ended up pissing people off more than anything... (Didn't I piss you off during that too doc, heehee, sorry. I know URS was angry with me, teehee.)

Well if your spelling and grammar wasn't so terrible we would have never had a problem. :hmmm:

(And does this mean I can't be an a-hole anymore? :) )

At the least you could try. :yes:

I can't wait to see the our hall of fame write ups! I'm still trying to figure out how this happened. :D

Edited by Universal Ruler Supreme, 23 July 2007 - 11:24 AM.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com