#26 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:38 PM

eff you Hasbro (it was Hasbro, right?)! :wallbash:

So Lil' Veers has become a Captain America fan (thanks to Super Hero Squad: Captain America to the Rescue! and Marvel Heroes (Look and Find)). Trying to be an awesome Dad I showed him the trailer too (I might have been bribing him to wash his hair :blush: ). At this point he knows Captain America and that he "battles" Red Skull.

Speeding this story up a bit, he gets to pick-out a toy. When Target has the Captain America pegs and no figures he loses his mind - tears for 30 minutes. Everyday for a week I hear, "Can we go to Target? Can we go to Target?" FINALLY we go, and in typical Lil' Veers fashion, he asks, "Where's Red Skull?"

Sorry buddy they short-packed him. eff you Hasbro. Everyday I hear, "Do you think they have Red Skull yet?"

How do you have a movie release and not stock the bad guy?

Crossbones & Red Skull we be pack in future case assortments while other wave 1&2 figures won't.

Hopefully the figure is easier to find come time for the movie. I don't think retailers have fully order the figures for the movie premier yet.

#27 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

i came across both of them a few days ago at target. i would have bought them but didnt have the money to. There are floods of them on ebay.

#28 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:30 AM

I thought about eBay, but he needs to learn patience. There is much anger in him.

:starwars:

#29 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:27 AM

Well, it's been weeks since I was able to pick up any figures, so I missed quite a few, hopefully they will get stockd again at another store.

I stopped by K-Mart and picked up the 3 pack. Really sloppy paint apps on most, and Red Guardian's shield is soft plastic and gets all bent up in the package. But I actually found 1 that was in great shape.

Also found a U.S. Agent and Bucky Cap. I passed on a single Britain, cause he had a big blotch on his face. :( Agent is great, and BC isn't perfect, but he is better than the MU version. His Action Feature shield is actually pretty cool too.

Got to say, I am loving the Cap line. I hope we get alot more Comic series figs. My only gripe so far is the lack of Wrist swivels on alot of the figures, and the hips take some getting used to, but they are better than those ugly ball hips other movie lines have had thus far.

Posted Image

#30 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

My Target had the second wave of deluxe packs if anybody wanted to pick up Hydra Flamethrowers for $9.99 instead of the overpriced TrU. I was excited.

If anybody is still looking for Red Skull and Crossbones I've got extras to trade.

#31 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

I sent a review of Red Skull to mwctoys.com , but it's usually about a month or more before he posts 'em.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#32 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

All the Targets in my area are flush with the Cap 2-packs (cap/winter soldier, cap/crossbones), the target exclusive cap/red skull and the new weapon pack figures with the Hydra Soldier which looks badass by the way, my new fave from the series (not that there is a lot of competition :p)
-Barry

#33 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:18 PM

This is why I'm happy they are keeping the movie lines seperate from MU. I can happily skip these double dipping 2 packs withouth feeling like I'm missing something for my MU collection. I won't even look for these.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com