1 reply to this topic

#1 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:41 AM

Due to them taking up too much space in my room, I have decided that I would like to trade my Complete Gormiti Sets for Good condition Battle Beasts, if anyone is interested.

The complete Gormiti sets I am offering are Series 1, Series 2, Series 3 Atomic and Series 5 Elemental Fusion.
All are from the UK/Europe market, so may contain more figures than the American releases.

All my Gormiti are in excellent condition, having been taken from the pack and stored in clean, dry tins.
All come with their respective cards.

Any offered Battle Beasts should be in good, clean condition with rub-signs intact.
Weapons are preferred but not essential.

I was unsure of the pricing when I first decided to do this, but after seeing THEGODBEASTS's Battle Beast price guide on this vey forum, the BB figures from the first two series are between $2 and $5 each, so a reasonable exchange.

Obviousley, Series 3 of BB's was a little more expensive on average (but I remember at the time were easily available in 15-pack boxsets here in the UK!!), so if anyone wanted to do a full swap, e.g; All 3 series of Battle Beasts for all 4 Series of my Gormiti figures, I would add an extra $50-$70 via Paypal to go with them.

Please inbox me if interested.
Many Thanks :rofl:

#2 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:23 AM

Re-posted this in the "Need Toy's" section.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com