• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Living up to my name

Posted 03 December 2022 - 11:45 AM

Kinkotsuman and minions

Tz2emts.jpg

Various Kaiju

Only the two upper ones are a tag team.   Alien Sheik was only made in human-size form and his totally different looking giant Kaiju form was never made far as I know.   Black Shadow is classified as a Kaiju but never appeared Kaiju size.   I should have included Iwao seen above as he is also a Kaiju and seems actually was giant size at some point.

Rug954P.jpg

The Seven Devil Chojin

JGJszPT.jpg

The Six Devil Knights and their leader Akuma Shogun

UFFY02c.jpg

Various Forms of Sneagator

2nd one is normal form.   T-Rex Claw (really a foot) is true and most powerful form.

KoyGfFC.jpg

Various Forms of Sunshine

including absorbed into Akuma Shogun's General Devil Seven form with the other Devil Knights

7tPwHQW.jpg

Various Forms of Akuma Shogun / Goldman

BH8yhqj.jpg

Scramble for the Throne teams...

Team Kinnikuman

constantly evolving throughout the saga.  The Samurai was revealed to be Neptuneman.   Ramenman actually wears his Dragon clothes.

iVsBOiv.jpg

Team Big Body

Strongman powered by the Evil God of Strength.   Mystery Partner revealed to be Cannonballer.

m1K85Jh.jpg

Team Mariposa

Thief George powered by the Evil God of Flight.   Mixer Taite gets powered by all five Evil Gods so you see the faces of their Big Body, Super Phoenix, Mariposa, Zebraman, and Soldier surrounding his own face (going counterclockwise left to right).   Hawkman transforms back and forth between his winged and Hellbird forms.

RRBlaha.jpg

The Original Team Soldier

Soldierman powered by the Evil God of Brutality.   No figure was made of God Shark.   I want to try to make someone's MUSCLE Shark look more like him to 3D print.   Figure was made of Bulldozerman but not of generic guy they substituted in the anime.

FvxtUfE.jpg

New Team Soldier with Ataru Kinniku assuming identity of Kinnikuman Soldier

Buffaloman does get his horns back for the match.

echdIgk.jpg

New Team Soldier anime version

MlANNFb.jpg

Team Zebra

Powerfulman powered by the Evil God of Technique

mEFkM5h.jpg

Team Super Phoenix

Phoenixman powered by the Evil God of Intelligence.    Mysterious Partner revealed to be Omegaman Dexia, who later transforms into Prince Kamehame with Omegaman's face in his chest.   In the past, Samson, Teacher of Ashuraman, became Satan Cross with the Satan Cross Parasite given by the Evil God of Intelligence.   Samson/Satan Cross is also a ninja with techniques similar to The Ninja.   The Evil God of Intelligence looks different from the other evil gods since he wears glasses.

duhjNCX.jpg

Scramble for the Throne starts at Volume 24, Chapter 274, "Children of Destiny!" on page 6 of this Mangadex

https://mangadex.org...71f4d8d5?page=6

Complete Kinkeshi gallery with best translations of the original 418 plus some later Anniversary ones:

https://kinnikuman.f...m/wiki/Kinkeshi

Omegaman Dexia's normal form is #403, but the one I have pictured is actually a newer Kinkeshi Premium one.   The armored Buffaloman is part of another new series which is actually shown in Galactic Wrestling for PS2's Toy Collection mode but not in Ultimate Muscle for Gamecube.

Edited by Crunkenstein, 03 December 2022 - 03:23 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com