#1 delta81

delta81

Killer Carp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:47 PM

First of all...

A special thanks goed out to WhiteLeo for his help on the image and some great hints and tips here and there. I don't think the image is finished yet so guys give me some great ideas...

Oh yeah here is the image...

:p

Posted Image

#2 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:53 PM

I must say I am very impressed!!! :p Figgin awsome Dennis. Here is some Idea's for you. I would extend the Jungle design farther down. And on the back you might add a little bit of jungle too. Just my thoughts though.

Excellent Job! ;) Kudoos!!!! I love it so far.

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#3 delta81

delta81

Killer Carp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:06 PM

The back idea isn't bad at all... Can't push the image much further down beacause its to short. I could transform it into a bigger size but the image could get blury and I really don't want that... I hope some more people have some great ideas so it can be printed for a test version...

#4 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:44 PM

Great idea Dennis! I love it!! :p ;) :D

You should do a matching LB box with the pics from the American LB packaging too!
Formally known as Artimus Prime

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com