- - - - -

Banned Member Update - DiplomatX

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:26 AM

TheGodbeast had posted this information in the banned member thread.

***Update*** 09/17/08
This person is using alias names and now attempting charge-backs w/ Pay Pal. I just had one filed on me today for $50 (transaction was made 07/20/08). Luckily for me I save EVERY SINGLE USPS receipt and Delivery Confirmation is on 99.9% of my packages!!! So I simply provided the info to Pay Pal. The receipts show the toys were shipped, the package arrived in Miami FL 2 days later and I KNOW he received them because he attempted to sell the Long John's Silvers MWIMP figures on Ebay shortly thereafter.

***Update*** 09/24/08
Another charge back was filed by his credit card company to Pay Pal on me today for $156 (transaction was made 06/20/08). Luckily for me I save EVERY SINGLE USPS receipt and Delivery Confirmation is on 99.9% of my packages!!! So I simply provided the info to Pay Pal. He has sent me 3 emails telling me he is not scamming, that he reported his credit card stolen, and that Pay Pal won't let him log on to prove that these were both authorized transactions and that he DID receive the items!!! I gave him Pay Pal's email to responding to charge backs and we will see IF he will tell the truth to Pay Pal so they can close these 2 cases. This guy is proving over and over now to be a desperate scammer and now he has messed w/ the wrong amigo! Anthony Terrel, Rick Walters, whatever your name is...you had better think again before messing w/ me kid!

This post has been edited by THEGODBEAST: Sept 24, 11:31 AM

It looks like we banned a real a-hole when we banned DiplomatX.

Please remember, we don't want to ban people. But when we do, you need to be careful. Dealing with these people in anyway could come back to bite you in the ass. We ban people in an effort to protect our little community, always keep that in mind!

My suggestion would be to NEVER deal with these people under ANY circumstance.

Edited by General Veers, 25 September 2008 - 09:04 AM.

#2 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:56 PM

Update to the whole credit card situation. After filing all the Delivery Confirmation #'s w/ Pay Pal, I called the Iowa Better Business Buerau and they gave me Pay Pal's phone # (good luck trying to find it on the Pay Pal site or the web). I called Pay Pal, they handled it waaaaaaaaay faster than they normally do (from what I have heard from others...I had NEVER in the 10 years I have sold on Ebay had a chargeback).

According to Rick he reported his credit card lost and then the credit card did chargebacks on EVERY transaction since June 2008. In the end, Pay Pal was in my favor and fought the credit card company. Rick did offer to send all the stuff back IF they didn't find in my favor, but, all is corrected, but, not w/o all the busy work I had to do to make sure I didn't get screwed by Pay Pal and his credit card company.

TGB

#3 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:50 AM

I think the message is still clear, stay away from that guy.

Thanks for the update TGB, I'm glad things worked out for you.

#4 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:58 AM

I think the message is still clear, stay away from that guy.

Thanks for the update TGB, I'm glad things worked out for you.

What else have we learned today? Save all your receipts and a phone call has more bearing then an email.

Congrats on the outcome.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#5 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 08:47 AM

So he not only scammed us, but he possibly attempted to scam his credit card company too? :clapping:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com