Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Battle Beasts meets Star Wars; Bootleg Beast Wookie (SOLD)

Custom Battle Beasts Star Wars Chewbacca

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:15 AM

Earlier this year I purchased this Custom figure directly from the artist Custom Stolf who made a limited run of 12 of these which all sold instantly. To gather some toy funds for the new year and since I´m not really into Star Wars I think this unique creation might be better at its place with a collector who´s passionate about the Battle Beasts as well as the Star Wars line.

Attached File  IMG_20171224_142106_829.jpg   138.91K   17 downloadsAttached File  IMG_20171224_142142_989.jpg   141.36K   15 downloadsAttached File  IMG_20171224_142253_459.jpg   98.43K   10 downloadsAttached File  IMG_20171224_142325_961.jpg   115.14K   8 downloads

As you can see this wasn´t just a regular custom/art project because the artist really invested time and effort in it and even a special cardback was created for it by another artist. The card has a bubble that is resealable so you can decide whether you leave the figure inside on the card or play with it and put it back afterwards. This is quite an inventive solution that seems to work really well.

The figure itself looks pretty good, it comes with a little sword like weapon, and its arms rotate thanks to magnets so there´s no risk of breaking an arm on this one.

SOLD
(This listing can be removed, thanks)

Edited by Beastformers, 29 December 2017 - 06:56 AM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Custom, Battle Beasts, Star Wars, Chewbacca

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com