Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Fistful of Aliens collection

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#26 Unyaro

Unyaro

I have an FoA problem, and I'm okay with it!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Fistful of Power, Z-Bots, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Gundam converge mini's, Dragon anything.

Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:00 AM

In discussions now with some people on attaining 2 more RAMMs Rammbini and Ramminide. Wish me luck!

-------------------------------------------------------------- My FoA Collection ----------------------------------------------------------

#27 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:52 AM

There are a few Exogini Ramms posted on ebay this morning, one of which I didn't see in your collection

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#28 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Fistful of Power, Z-Bots, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Gundam converge mini's, Dragon anything.

Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:11 AM

Thats one of the ones im talking to the guy about purchasing. I was going to buy his whole lot including the Mail-in ones he has but they are pricey and I really dont need doubles of them. I made him an offer on the one im missing, we will see what happens! The other is also on ebay but on ebay italy and working with the person is difficult due to language barrier but were getting there.

-------------------------------------------------------------- My FoA Collection ----------------------------------------------------------

#29 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:36 PM

Was able to snag: Mail-in RAMMs carrying case + card, an extra Rammworm (one of if not my fav figure of the set), and Ramminide so far. Still working on the italian guy (really hard to communicate).

#30 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:39 AM

Got the Rammstash from the ebay guy too, as hes a double for me he will be going to Ironhaus for his collection! Congratz Iron!

#31 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:08 AM

Pics of the new stuff!

Attached Files

#32 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:49 PM

Just got these from Italy!

Attached Files

#33 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 05:32 AM

MASSIVE HAUL! I got this whole set from Italy for a great price! This will give me quite a few doubles but who wouldnt love double RAMMs?!

Attached Files

#34 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:46 AM

Why do I see the Ramm Regenerator more than the mutant version of that sculpt?

#35 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:29 AM

Regenerator the normal sculpt (the one below) is part of the series that was released in Japan only as far as i know. They didnt release the normal color version of it (mutant) until that series and prior to that the sculpt was only in a RAMM form. I stand to be corrected by any of this but i believe this is the case.  (and for the record i do not have this guy in his mutant form... YET...)

Attached Files

Edited by Unyaro, 06 December 2016 - 09:36 AM.

#36 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:02 PM

Uh yea... check this out... :p

(Yes yes I know I have to dust! Still looking for a closed door cabinet I like)

Attached Files

Edited by Unyaro, 06 December 2016 - 02:02 PM.

#37 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:41 PM

Just got a bunch of new guys in the mail! Ive been extremely lucky to have been hitting some good lots so the collection is growing quickly!

First the commons/uncommons i got (plus a couple Italian repaints in here as well, one I did not have yet). A common green pod (this is my 5th now in green and I only have green duplicates). Also doubled up on my launchers for all 3 races, and an additional projectile with each.

Then the rares... this was a haul I tell you! I got all 6 RAMMs of various dark / light gold combinations which now add quite the diversity in my RAMM collection. I have included a full image of all the RAMMs currently (Rammstash double is now in the loving arms of Mr.Ironmask).

PS: Anyone want to play the game with me now? :D

Attached Files

#38 ChristianG

ChristianG

Delete me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:58 PM

Great collection

#39 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:59 AM

Well i made my first "Un-wrapping" video. I received 21 Exogini Terza 2 pack bags and decided this would be a cool way to open them.

Keep in mind i messed up and IDed alot of these wrong and obiously couldnt go back and re-open them haha, so i had to give you what i had. I will be purchasing the remainder of these from the seller and doing a 2nd un-wrapping video.

Keep watching till the end for the surprise pull!

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#40 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:37 AM

Stay tuned! I have 5 MOC pod packs and 39 more japanese 2 packs coming! I will likely be doing a couple un-wrapping videos for them very soon.

Edited by Unyaro, 23 February 2017 - 03:17 PM.

#41 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:21 AM

Have I mentioned my problem? LOL

Attached Files

#42 Sluglord

Sluglord

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Trash Bag Bunch, Bad Eggz Bunch, TF G1, the cool, old stuff.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:38 AM

I watched the video, now I want the second one. Get to it, man!

You talked about missing a brain guy? I have a (couple of?) brain guys. He's blue/red with some pale yellow detailing, if I remember correctly. Let me know if you are interested in brain guy. I also have a lot of other FOAs, a crystal, a few mutants, but no RAMMs or Sciroids or something...

But yeah, cool video, I was thrilled when the surprise hit.

Open that stuff, man.

#43 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:22 PM

I have opened them all! I have 3 different videos but really not much exciting for everyone to see.... out of everything there NO RAMM! WHAAAAA?! So out of 60 2 packs and 5 MOC pod packs we got 1 RAMM, i do have to say though I am happy it was from the 2 packs vs the pod packs because its in the clear plastic bag (in which it will stay).

Now that my collection is absolutely HUGE... (note: the images you see on here show about maybe 1/8th of my actual figure count) Im going to put EVERY guy out and make a sweet picture for everyone to see :)

I watched the video, now I want the second one. Get to it, man!

You talked about missing a brain guy? I have a (couple of?) brain guys. He's blue/red with some pale yellow detailing, if I remember correctly. Let me know if you are interested in brain guy. I also have a lot of other FOAs, a crystal, a few mutants, but no RAMMs or Sciroids or something...

But yeah, cool video, I was thrilled when the surprise hit.

Open that stuff, man.

The brain guy I need is "PSYCHONATOR" which is a US release one. He is 1/2 blue and 1/2 red (You can see him here: http://www.raumhafen...ubber_guys/foa/ )

There is a Italian release one and a sciroid release one as well which i have both so i just need that color variation. Ive been thinking about picking up some more elemental guys but people ask INSANE $$ for them and i have a full set +1 (would just be looking to finish off the 2nd set) so depends on what we could work out on a deal, maybe some trade action?

#44 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

Whoa, crazy collection!

#45 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:04 PM

Great collection

Whoa, crazy collection!

Thanks guys! Its going to take a bit to get them all together for the big picture but hopefully soon for you all!

(Also still looking for a nice like curio cabinet? or something... suggestions anyone? for a very nice tall display case style.)

Edited by Unyaro, 06 March 2017 - 04:05 PM.

#46 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:19 PM

So I know i promised the videos but they were just no fun with ZERO RAMM picks! So here is as promised, a couple pictures of currently my entire collection (Including the doubles!)

I attempted to semi organize them but below consists of Exogini Terza, Fistful of Aliens US, and GiG Exogini series 3. Ive attempted to show some close ups as well so you guys can see the different re-colors (so some of the image will overlap).

I also dusted as I should have done months ago and reorganized the display!

Attached Files

Edited by Unyaro, 16 March 2017 - 03:23 PM.

#47 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

I don't actively collect FOA but this collection is bonkers. Is there anything left for you to get? and if so, what?

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#48 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:44 AM

I don't actively collect FOA but this collection is bonkers. Is there anything left for you to get? and if so, what?

Surprisingly yes I do actually need more to complete everything as im trying to literally get every sculpt with every color combination. The hardest for me right now are the japanese series 3 commons, mutants, and the 4 additional sciroids they released in the airport base playing mat. I also need a US release phyconator but im not in too much of a rush for him, i see him for sale all the time... just waiting for the right price to pick him up. The japanese stuff is just hugeeeeee $$$$$, some people want $250 per each japanese sciroid! So thats why I dont have those yet, they are just too pricey when you do find them. Eventually ill find someone willing to let them go for a decent price. 

Here are the ones I need in images...

Attached Files

Edited by Unyaro, 19 March 2017 - 07:29 AM.

#49 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:53 AM

And some more i dont have...

Attached Files

Edited by Unyaro, 19 March 2017 - 07:29 AM.

#50 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:28 AM

This has to be the most complete collection to ever exist for this line. It blows my mind every time I pop in to check it out!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com