I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

#27 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:13 PM

Ok, answer is C. There is no Harrowhides in Middle-earth. Man I really got to work to think of a harder question.

Here is the standings

Lazzy Lizard with 1

grimerslimer and monkey king with 3

Lord and Mr. Crimson with 4

and still in the lead with 5 is Artimus Prime.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#28 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:22 PM

Ok On with the next question, I am hoping this is a little harder. Worth 1 point to the first person who can anwser correctly. And if someone gets it wrong it goes up one point.

Ok, another Lord of the Rings question. Of the Nine Nazgûl 1 was only named by Tolkien. What was his name?

Lots of luck
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#29 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 10:09 PM

His name is Khamûl.

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#30 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 29 July 2005 - 03:56 AM

his name was George.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#31 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 05:18 AM

Damn, that was fast!!!!! Now I really have to think. And yes it was Khamûl. Now I have to regroup and come up with a good one.

I am giving Lazzy Lizard an extra point asuming he would have got the question before this one right.

The standings

Lazzy Lizard with 2

Monkey King with 3

grimerslimer, Lord and Mr. Crimson 4

and Artimus Prime still in the lead with 5.

I will never quit.

#32 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 29 July 2005 - 05:41 AM

thank you for that one b/c i didn't know if it was OK to answer after the fact that it was given? i hit the couch after work and knocked out till this morning.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#33 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:33 AM

Ok next question, I am a Computer Nerd, How many computer do I have. worth 2 points to each person that gets it right

A. 1

B. 2

C. 3

D. 4

and a bonus question worth 1 point to each person that can quess what brand I own.

Hint they are all the same.

I will never quit.

#34 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:45 AM

I'll go with D.

I'm guessing you have Gateways... :lol:
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#35 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 11:23 AM

i say :lol: 2 - and they are dell's

b/c i am too and i have 4 (2 compac's, 1 toshiba, 1 apple + the 2 @ work are shizznitty dell's

=)

#36 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:13 PM

D.4 i have 4 at home

#37 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 03:04 PM

D and they are all MAC of course

#38 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:25 PM

I say C-3

The brand....lets see....I say Mac as well. (That is the closest to Marc :lol: )

--grimey

#39 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:32 PM

I say 4 and they are all Commodore 64's, :D Just kidding Steve, Great contest you have going on here. I think it's great that everyone seems to be getting in on giving stuff away. Of course I would never ever give any figures away :rolleyes: At least not unitl the end of October. ;)

Eaon

#40 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:36 PM

Hah!!! :rolleyes: Commodore 64!!!! What kind of chip you got in there a Dorrito!!!!! ;)
Thanks Eaon!

I am giving Mr. Crimson till 12:00 o'clock my time. Then I will reveal my answer.

Edited by WhiteLeo, 30 July 2005 - 05:53 AM.

I will never quit.

#41 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 06:09 AM

C'MON MR. LEWIS WE DON'T HAVE ALL FARKING DAY!!!! :rolleyes: ;)

=)

#42 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 30 July 2005 - 09:38 AM

C'MON MR. LEWIS WE DON'T HAVE ALL FARKING DAY!!!! ;) :D

=)

Jeez, and you guys thought that I took a long time between Q's & A's... :rolleyes:

#43 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:20 AM

Alright guys here is my anwser..............................................C I have 3 computers! I had four and one time but I gave it too my brother.

And for the second question I have HP's. I won't buy anthing less than HP. Apple :rolleyes: Sorry no affence to any Apple guys but I can't stand them.

Contest Standings

So the only one that got it right is grimerslimer.

Lazzy Lizard with 2

Monkey King with 3

Lord and Mr. Crimson 4

Artimus Prime 5

and now in the lead grimerslimer with 6

I will think of another question later today. So hang on guys!!!! ;)

I will never quit.

#44 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 02:19 PM

Ok, I have thought of another question, What do I do for a living?

All of the jobs I have done. Only one is one I am at now. It is worth 2 points.

A. Computer Salesman

B. Dumptruck Driver

C. Agricultural Parts Person

D. Recycleman

Goodluck.
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#45 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 06:39 PM

I am once again going to go with C on this one.

On a side note, I have two computers...My sony vaio laptop, (this computer) and a ghetto old laptop that's about 3" thick! I only use this one now. It was given to me by my grandparents for school, and has really been a life saver. I used to have to travel several miles to my parents' house to do papers and such, and would usually end up having to spend the night. This allows me to get some sleep with my wife when school is in! :rolleyes:

I like this competition, it is a lot of fun. I like the personal questions better than the ones I can look up on the internet, though I seem to be good at getting those ones right. ;)

--grimey

#46 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:55 PM

I'll go with A, but I could've sworn that you were a male gigilo :lol: ... at least that's what Marty told me you were... :lol:

#47 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:59 PM

Hah!!!!!! I was a male gigelo dancer how did he find out!!! :lol: Man you crack me up sometime Arthur! I hope you are enjoying the contest.

Steve

I will never quit.

#48 Mr. Crimson

Mr. Crimson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 10:40 PM

Hello,

I will also go with A.

-lewis
I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

#49 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:50 AM

I will use 1 joker on this one. Computer please remove 2 wrong answers .... NO ! so a call to a friend ? :lol:

So I will go for the :

B. Dumptruck Driver

Sylvain

#50 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:41 AM

Where is everyone's guesses?? :lol:

Let's get this rolling! I can't wait to claim my custom cards!!! :lol: