• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ChronicCollector

ChronicCollector

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:I used to have monsters in my pocket as a kid and something about these figures just brings back all those warm fuzzy memories from the 80's where my chief concerns where Christmas, my Birthday, Saturday morning cartoons, and what was for Dessert each night.

I'm just addicted to the collecting and the nostalgia of these guys, I can't stop collecting ! lol I need every color XD

I love the colors and I love the art design of the creatures, I've only recently started collecting but I find it very enjoyable. I am currently trying to get all the colors that glow brightly under a blacklight so I can set up a display :)

Anyways I'm happy to be a part of this MIMP community :)

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:42 AM

I had this guy as a kid but I have no idea what he's from, anyone know ??

Thanks in advance :)

Attached Files

#2 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:09 AM

From the 90s Hercules/Xena lines.  

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#3 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:19 AM

Ares by Toy Biz 1996.  Here is a pic of the set:

Attached Files

#4 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:45 AM

Whoa, that is crazy. I thought it was a beaver in a mech suit...

#5 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:06 AM

Whoa, that is crazy. I thought it was a beaver in a mech suit...

It's not??

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#6 ChronicCollector

ChronicCollector

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:I used to have monsters in my pocket as a kid and something about these figures just brings back all those warm fuzzy memories from the 80's where my chief concerns where Christmas, my Birthday, Saturday morning cartoons, and what was for Dessert each night.

I'm just addicted to the collecting and the nostalgia of these guys, I can't stop collecting ! lol I need every color XD

I love the colors and I love the art design of the creatures, I've only recently started collecting but I find it very enjoyable. I am currently trying to get all the colors that glow brightly under a blacklight so I can set up a display :)

Anyways I'm happy to be a part of this MIMP community :)

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:17 PM

Haha wow ! I never knew he had a big sword attachment too, I just had the little pointy thingy. I never knew he was from the Xena Hercules show that's awesome ! Thanks guys :))

And I still love his crazy Mecha-Beaver design lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Figure, action figure

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com