4 replies to this topic

#1 nerzhin

nerzhin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:07 AM

Hi-saw this auction last night after the bidding had started, but the seller originally had a buy-it-now of 139.00, then someone chose to bid instead. I love Laser beasts but don't have any....would 139 have been a steal, or just a decent price for the collection? Currently I'm top bidder, but I can't go much higher...thoughts? I am usually a MUSCLE kind of guy, so I am out of my league-thanks!

https://www.ebay.com...353.m1431.l2649

Seller says she had no idea they were worth money and would have been happy with a 100 bucks! She got them from some tubs of toys she got, so she is going to look through the tubs to see if there are more, or if their weapons might be in there...

#2 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:17 AM

I saw that as well, but not with the BIN. It would have been a steal! They are the common laser beasts which still go for around $30 each without weapons. Plus the battle beasts which are good for $5-10 each

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#3 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

For sure the BIN would´ve been a solid deal knowing there´s quite a few Laser Beasts (LB) in there, they´re part of the so called ¨Lower 12 LB¨ (#77-88) which normally are in the $20-35 range for the fig only (depending on condition). Apart from that there´s also a decent amount of Battle Beasts in good condition of which most of them are from Series 3 so that adds some value as well. Absence of the weapons makes that the lot probably ain´t going to high but I wouldn´t be surprised to see it ending at around $250 or double the amount of the original BIN price so the seller is lucky somebody decided to place a bit instead of taking it down straight away.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#4 nerzhin

nerzhin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:22 PM

Ended at 371 bucks. Way past my bid. The bidder who broke the buy it now and bid the opening 20 dollars never came back....ruined a good deal. Oh well. Seller seemed nice and I am sure she is excited with the end result. On an unrelated note, anyone want to sell me a whole bunch of laser beasts for the low low price of 139 bucks? :D

#5 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 24 January 2018 - 04:52 AM

This shows the Battle Beasts are pretty hot at the moment, pretty sure most of the value has been reached due to the presence of quite a few Series 3 figures since the Laser Beasts (especially the lower ones) aren´t very wanted at the moment. But when Series 3 prices start going up into the $20-30 each some might think they´ve a good deal here. Overall the condition of the lot, some missing rubs and some paint damage on crucial spots, isn´t the best but it just shows the value these little fellow seems to have these days.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com