#26 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Kinnikiman Nisei, being a goofball. =3

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:20 PM

Well, that Episode 6 that geniusbob posted has Kinkotsuman and Iwao in it.

Yeah, I saw that episode. It made me laugh so hard. Still, skull's henchman do all the work and all he does is stand there. :kid: A slap or two would have made my day. XD

And while we're at it, how old is Skullduggery in the kinnikuman series anyways? :(

#27 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:36 PM

25 in Kinnikuman, 63 in Nisei

Here's pretty much all there is to know about Kinkotsuman: Kinkotsuman at Wikipedia

Edited by Idol Choujin Showtime, 29 April 2007 - 12:38 PM.

Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#28 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:43 PM

25 in Kinnikuman, 63 in Nisei

Here's pretty much all there is to know about Kinkotsuman: Kinkotsuman at Wikipedia

63 in nisei? I thought he was 70, because that's what it said in the manga. :kid:

#29 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:15 PM

If you don't mind catalan, I will find an episode where Skull does something and upload it.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#30 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:09 PM

If you don't mind catalan, I will find an episode where Skull does something and upload it.

I don't mind at all. :kid:

#31 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:47 AM

Does ole' Duggery ever actually fight anyone other than Detective Gunn and/or Rocky Slabb?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#32 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:15 AM

Does ole' Duggery ever actually fight anyone other than Detective Gunn and/or Rocky Slabb?

Yes. I believe he and Slabb fought against King Muscle and Terryman. And Skull fought against Suguru by himself. That's what I heard. :lol:

#33 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 04:34 PM

Kinnikuman EP-46 Kinnikuman is Forever!!:

Obviously, seeing as Kinnikuman is long forgotten, it is not forever.

#34 Iori

Iori

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

Yes. I believe he and Slabb fought against King Muscle and Terryman. And Skull fought against Suguru by himself. That's what I heard. :lol:

Yosaku, the weird dancing naked dude, too. Him and that Yakuza/Detective guy had a tagmatch against Kinkotsuman and Iwao, once. Lollerz. Such ridiculous tights.

Thanks so much, for uploading! - I have waited to see this series forever. BIGBODY OWNZ.

Megaupload is being irritating, so I only got the first one so far. But, I'm so happy to at least see it. It's eluded me for quite some time, honestly. <3

Kinnikuman is not long forgotten, by any means. It's still quite beloved, in Japan, actually.

I dislike you for saying that. And on a Kinnikuman fansite? Psh. You won't last long, lovie.

#35 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:01 PM

This came out wrong. It is long forgotten by the anime community.

#36 Iori

Iori

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:09 PM

This came out wrong. It is long forgotten by the anime community.

How does one define the "anime community"? - You mean, in the West, or the East?

They're still making video-games based upon the original series, in Japan. Actually, the next Muscle Grand Prix Max is based around the Scramble for the Throne Saga, I'm lead to believe.

So, if there was no market for it, I'm sure they wouldn't make all these gashapon, or other various merchandising, either. Just because it was never show in America, doesn't mean squat. We never got it in England, either, but I'm sure places like Italy and France, did.

As for the title, "Kinnikuman Forever!/Eternal!" - Most series back then always had that sort of closing episode title. That way, everyone's happy, and you can leave off on a positive note. Not to mention, make another series, if need be. The ending to Hokuto no Ken, another Toei Animation, was very similar. "Farewell, Kenshiro! Farewell, Hokuto Shinken!" - It's just supposed to be a positive tone, to end the series off on. Doesn't have any bearing, otherwise. No-one's making any outrageous claims, simply keeping the fans happy!

#37 Kin

Kin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:22 PM

I thought "Kinnikuman is Eternal" meant that he can't stay dead for too long -_-

And yes, he is still very popular in Japan. He appeared in the Kochikame tribute along Golgo 13, Lupin III, Goku and Bobobo.

#38 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:18 AM

Yes. I believe he and Slabb fought against King Muscle and Terryman. And Skull fought against Suguru by himself. That's what I heard. -_-

Yosaku, the weird dancing naked dude, too. Him and that Yakuza/Detective guy had a tagmatch against Kinkotsuman and Iwao, once. Lollerz. Such ridiculous tights.

Thanks so much, for uploading! - I have waited to see this series forever. BIGBODY OWNZ.

Megaupload is being irritating, so I only got the first one so far. But, I'm so happy to at least see it. It's eluded me for quite some time, honestly. <3

Are you serious?! XD Skull fights that naked guy? That must have been awesome.

#39 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:33 AM

Yes. I believe he and Slabb fought against King Muscle and Terryman. And Skull fought against Suguru by himself. That's what I heard. -_-

That also must be incredibly brief, as this is the first time I've heard of it. Anyone got that episode?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#40 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:34 AM

Well I don't which one it would be, but I know where to get catalan eps. I'll look for it when I get the time.

Always open to talk.

#41 Iori

Iori

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:51 AM

Yes. I believe he and Slabb fought against King Muscle and Terryman. And Skull fought against Suguru by himself. That's what I heard. :huh:

Well, I wouldn't call it so much of a fight. It was in some weird, dingy basement, full of monsters watching them. And on the television set in the corner, there was a real tag-match taking place with the main characters. Eventually, everyone gets bored and runs off to watch that match, as far as I remember.

But, yes. The Detective/Hitman and Yosaku are wearing really bizarre tights. Like, purple with yellow spots. That's about all I remember. Heh-heh. x3

Yes. I believe he and Slabb fought against King Muscle and Terryman. And Skull fought against Suguru by himself. That's what I heard. :huh:

That also must be incredibly brief, as this is the first time I've heard of it. Anyone got that episode?

As far as I recall, it is during Tournament Mountain, and the events are pretty much as described above. It's just one of those stupid random filler moments, to pad the episode out. Nothing really noteworthy. Those guys are always hanging out together, and I'm sure the question of, "Who do they fight?" is normally answered, "Amongst themselves!"

I don't know if anyone wants to count Kinkotsuman shooting Terryman in the leg, as a fight, but it was epic.

Kinkotsuman was always trying to kill Kinnikuman, so mostly, he doesn't get up close. He morphed some giant monster, once, shaped like a prawn or something. Also, shot Beauty Rhodes in the face with a weird putty ball during his match with Kinnikuman. Beauty rips it off after a struggle, and, OH GOD, he's a Robo-Choujin! - Gasp!

It's also worth mentioning, for those who've seen the series... it pretty much has tons of famous characters in the background, big time. The episode taking place in America has appearances from The Blues Brothers, Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry, Obi Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader(?), Woody Allen, Clark Gable... uh, and, Spider-Man also once made an appearance. Blink, and you'd have missed him. He was taking part in the Rollerskate Deathmatch, and gets shoved off the bridge.

Seriously, they made no effort to even hide the fact they were plagiarising Spider-Man. And don't expect speaking roles, they were basically just shoved into the background as motionless drawings, to pad crowds out and such. Still cool, though.

And then, there's Princess Diana and Prince Charles, in that one movie I saw on YouTube. O=

#42 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:25 PM

Because I don't feel like reading all the replies and there was one thing that caught my eye:

Suguru is 54 in Nisei.

Also, Episode 57's audio doesn't match up with the picture for me o.O I guess I need a better player..

Edited by KnuxieChan, 01 May 2007 - 06:36 PM.

#43 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:42 AM

I didn't work on my real player very well either, so I download new codecs or VLC media player.

Always open to talk.

#44 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:54 AM

It's also worth mentioning, for those who've seen the series... it pretty much has tons of famous characters in the background, big time. The episode taking place in America has appearances from The Blues Brothers, Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry, Obi Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader(?), Woody Allen, Clark Gable... uh, and, Spider-Man also once made an appearance. Blink, and you'd have missed him. He was taking part in the Rollerskate Deathmatch, and gets shoved off the bridge.

The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man (in mini) is in the movie we're dubbing in the Works in Progress forum.

#45 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:05 PM

alright dose anyone have this movie, I found the clip and it looks kickarse awsome...pm it ot me, place it on here or youtube or somewhere, I like to know if anyone seen it or have it or at least ltell me what`s going on :blush:
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#46 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:39 PM

Nope, don't have it unfortunately. But here's some info on it from Wikipedia

Also, check these out on Youtube:
Movie 1 (Stolen Championship Belt)
and
Movie 7 (Seigi Choujin vs. Senshi Choujin)
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#47 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:58 PM

I don't have it either.

Always open to talk.

#48 TheNinja

TheNinja

Demon Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:15 PM

Hey there, I've been able to get a few scattered eps using WinMX. Some are pretty crappy quality; VHS sources, timestamps on the image, etc. WinMX is kind of an abandoned program, but I've had better luck than with eMule and Limewire.
You guys might want to try a Japanese program called "Share". It's supposedly a popular P2P program over there. There is an English version of it too, but I haven't been able to figure the program out; maybe someone with better computer comprehension could figure it out?

#49 TheNinja

TheNinja

Demon Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:05 PM

Episode #25: Robin Mask Returns/Duel Over The Amazon Grand Ravine
http://www.megalopuad.coc/?d=U8WWQGTV

Edited by fuzzbuster, 24 January 2012 - 11:25 AM.

#50 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:41 AM

I assume that it was form e-mule? I've been busy lately so I haven't checked.

Always open to talk.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com