• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 greyeagle06

greyeagle06

Excited for Metroid Dread

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:All things Nintendo, MegaMan, Pokemon, Sonic the hedghog, M.u.s.c.l.e., All things Jim Henson, Lego Ninjago, Bionicle, Star Wars, (Some) Disney, Food and Company mascot figures, and Little Rubber Guys

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:37 PM

Hello everyone!

I have a 3D printer and would like to try to print m.u.s.c.l.e. figures. I have looked for some but with no outcome. Does anyone happen to have any STL files of m.u.s.c.l.e. figures or any tips? Has anyone 3d printed one before?

Thanks,

Greyson

Edited by greyeagle06, 04 December 2020 - 07:38 PM.

Looking for more M.u.s.c.l.e.

#2 warriorpriest

warriorpriest

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 10:03 AM

I print and sell several custom Muscle figures. However the files for everything I sell is owned by me or one of my artist buddies.

Attached Files

#3 PeteDonner

PeteDonner

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 07:16 AM

Hey, I. just found this awesome site. I have a handful of M.U.S.C.L.E men and I started scanning them in with my Ein Scan pro white light scanner.  I can share files if thats of interest. A coworker and I are working on custom figures that we want just for fun. I could share those two if interested. 

#4 warriorpriest

warriorpriest

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 10:37 AM

Hey, I. just found this awesome site. I have a handful of M.U.S.C.L.E men and I started scanning them in with my Ein Scan pro white light scanner.  I can share files if thats of interest. A coworker and I are working on custom figures that we want just for fun. I could share those two if interested.

I am sending you a pm

#5 greyeagle06

greyeagle06

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:All things Nintendo, MegaMan, Pokemon, Sonic the hedghog, M.u.s.c.l.e., All things Jim Henson, Lego Ninjago, Bionicle, Star Wars, (Some) Disney, Food and Company mascot figures, and Little Rubber Guys

Posted 13 March 2021 - 11:35 AM

Please do if you can!

#6 PeteDonner

PeteDonner

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 12:50 PM

So I have been scanning, and I am getting cleaner results. I have more than I need to clean these files up accurately. I plan to try and get my hands on every figure to scan. I think it would be rad to have a fully digital 3D library. Here are some screen captures of the results so far. 

Attached Files

#7 greyeagle06

greyeagle06

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 09:54 AM

So I have been scanning, and I am getting cleaner results. I have more than I need to clean these files up accurately. I plan to try and get my hands on every figure to scan. I think it would be rad to have a fully digital 3D library. Here are some screen captures of the results so far. 

Thank you so much! They look really awesome!

#8 PeteDonner

PeteDonner

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 07:44 AM

Hey all, Early on, I offered to share some scans. I am not sure how many I will share in the grand scheme, but I wanted first to fulfill my word and get at least one or two out into the community. So here is a heavily decimated scan. Please note this is a scan of a pretty poorly cast bootleg. The parting lines and missing detail demonstrate the low quality of the figure.  Open to feedback, however.  I do plan to endeavor and make excellent high-quality scans of the models for future reference. 

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Attached Files

#9 greyeagle06

greyeagle06

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 05:36 AM

Hey all, Early on, I offered to share some scans. I am not sure how many I will share in the grand scheme, but I wanted first to fulfill my word and get at least one or two out into the community. So here is a heavily decimated scan. Please note this is a scan of a pretty poorly cast bootleg. The parting lines and missing detail demonstrate the low quality of the figure.  Open to feedback, however.  I do plan to endeavor and make excellent high-quality scans of the models for future reference. 

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Thank you for uploading this one! It looks really nice and I'll try to print it soon!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M.u.s.c.l.e., muscle figures, mattel, 3d printing, stl, stl files

Copyright © 2021 LittleRubberGuys.com