Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

The Mountain vs. The Mountain...Who is Deadliest?!

MUSCLE GOT Deadliest Warrior Fan Deathmatch

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:09 PM

OK guys, this is going to be one of those fan deathmatches we often see, but done in a deadliest warrior style...Aren't they all though? Anyway lets get it on! The two combatants will be The Mountain from the Kinnikuman anime vs. The Mountain from Game of Thrones...After Cersei had Cyburn turn him into FrankenMountain. The reason for this is obvious: If The Mountain (GOT) were still a living man and not an undead zombie, he'd still stand no chance against The Mountain, despite his size and strength (for a human) as he'd be killed too easily. But as the zombie Frankenstein-like being he is now, he'd be hard to kill, and still super humanly strong as he was when alive...Maybe even more so, who even knows for sure? Now for The Mountain (Kinnikuman) he is (literally) a humanoid mountain...Made of stone, pretty much a sentient stone golem for lack of a better description. Hard to damage/destroy by conventional means. He is also huge as well...I'd say at least eight feet tall, and five or six feet thick, and wide if we go by his depiction in the anime and video games he is in. He'd have to weigh nearly a ton depending on what type of stone he's made of. Maybe even more depending on density/size ratio. His only real "disadvantage" against The Mountain (GOT) is he doesn't have any weapons. But I'd hardly even consider this a factor since he's made of stone and his whole body is essentially one giant bludgeon/crushing weight. To the Mountain's (GOT) advantage, his massive strength allows him to wear pretty thick and heavy armor compared to what any normal person could. And wield equally huge and powerful weapons no normal man could without great difficulty. Add to this how supernaturally tough his zombie state makes him as far as withstanding damage is concerned. This might still be a squash match though, as a sword couldn't really hurt The Mountain since he's made of stone. So to make it more even, give The Mountain (GOT) a massive THOR like war hammer with about a five or six foot long iron handle/shaft so it won't break. And steel plate armor thicker and heavier than any normal man could wear, adding even more toughness to an already undead beast. So, whadd'ya think guys? Will The Mountain (GOT) wear down and break the living stone into tiny pebbles? Or will The Mountain prove that he is the only one worthy of the name, by crushing the armor plated flesh golem like a can of soup? Who is DEADLIEST??!!

#2 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:07 AM

Alan?

#3 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:50 AM

Alan?

Bwhahahaha!

#4 SmokinGun

SmokinGun

Weird, Wild Wrestler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

Alan?

I'm not gonna lie. This made my day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MUSCLE, GOT, Deadliest Warrior, Fan Deathmatch

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com