• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:16 PM

This little bugbot is really growing on me.  His name is Repugnus. 

He was an Autobot who was kicked out of the club for being too nasty.  Sometimes they call him back when there is a job too gross -- some shitty task that no one else is willing to do.

I like to think he is part of a swarm/horde/mob of identical dudes, like the Sharkticons.

With that in mind, I was thinking of making a little intrusion of these guys.  That's what you call a group of roaches -- an intrusion!

I have 3 so far.  I was hoping to get to maybe 9+, so I could do some silly photos and probably some repaints. 

Anyway, if anyone wants to contribute, he is easy to find, and I have lots to trade.  This is a current toy.  There are probably 2 or 3 sitting at every Target right now. They are blind-bagged in the Tiny Titans Series 3.  It looks like Series 3 is just warming the shelves (unlike Series 1 and 2 which seemed to come and go pretty fast).  There is a window at the bottom of the packs.  You can quickly determine the color of the figure by this window.  Just seeing orange narrows the possibilities from 12 down to 4.  Then you either look for a painted foot in the window (he is the only orange dude with painted feet) or you just feel for the claw-arm-things.  Super easy.

Just a thought.  Thanks and have a great day.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 12 February 2016 - 09:30 PM.

#2 Harigorasu

Harigorasu

Collecting Budder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Toys: robots or monsters, '70s to present.

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:06 PM

Those guys are really cool, maybe the coolest Tiny Titan so far.

I dunno what they're going for at Target (our only Target closed last week :hmmm:)

but there's a guy on ebay selling these for $1.42 + 3.50 S&H for the 1st one, then 1.42 + 0.15 for each additional.

That's 19.05 for 10 of em, or just under $1.91 each.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item51cf9ccd7f

Edited by Harigorasu, 12 February 2016 - 10:07 PM.

Slowly paying off 40 years of lost/broken/confiscated toy karma with my hard-earned cash by re-accumulating:

M.U.S.C.L.E./Battle Beasts/Fistful of Power/Keshi/Trash Bag Bunch/Z-Bots/SOMA Robots, Ninjas, Monsters & Wrestlers/vending toys/Slurfies/Uggly Wugglies /

Capsule Chogokin/G1 Transformers/Bot Shots/POPY Machine Robo/Bandai Scale Robo/Go Bots/Tomy Starriors & Zoids/Starcom Shadow Parasites/

Select Convertors/Rock Lords/Takara Kronoform/Orguss/'80s rayguns/Sega TYCO Pocket Power/Diener Spacemen & Dinosaurs

Knockoffs One-offs & Bootlegs or any combination of the above.

:M:

#3 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:20 PM

What!?!  Thanks for that heads up.  That guy also has Series 4 and Series 5 -- neither of which I have ever seen!  #clampdown #octopunch

#4 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:44 AM

Repugnus was a part of a team, the Monsterbots. They were all, as their name suggests, monsters. They weren't all the same though!

We have another one of the team in the Tiny Titans series too, Doublecross. Except they call him Twinferno for whatever reason:

s-l1000.jpg

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#5 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:27 AM

We are Repugnus!

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Transformers

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com