14 replies to this topic

#1 Liokaiserbf

Liokaiserbf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 08:21 AM

Well was going thru reboxing some toys and came across my skull tank from Voltron, noticed this green guy in the control area and yanked him out, luckily didn't damage anything it.

http://www.geocities...own008front.jpg

http://www.geocities...nown008back.jpg

any idea on who it is since I'm lost.

Remember copy and paste or use ctrl L and then paste the URL in the box that gives (if you have site URLs you don't want to lose)

#2 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 08:26 AM

Sorry,
I cannot get your links to work.
http://www.geocities...own008front.jpg

#3 Liokaiserbf

Liokaiserbf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 08:28 AM

Uh did you copy and paste the URL into the address bar, or use the Ctrl L command to bring up address box (copy shortcut in this case since it doesn't show the full url), they can be viewed gb.

Edited by Liokaiserbf, 01 July 2003 - 08:29 AM.

#4 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 09:47 AM

I tried both!
Posted ImagePosted ImageTHEGODBEASTPosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2003 - 10:01 AM

Why don’t you just attach the file? It would probably be easiest, and get you an answer.

#6 Liokaiserbf

Liokaiserbf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 10:39 AM

Sheesh, not like you need to be a brian surgeon and they work fine for me. Though I explained it and if can't open it then doing something wrong. The three dots in the url shows the URL has been condensed for the post length,

Just simply open that up, copy that url then repaste it it's simple as that.

Didn't do an attachment because wanted to show it wasn't a bootleg.

http://www.geocities...innikuman_Figs/ Just go there and look then guys, it's Unknown 8 for those who can't figure out this simple thing.

#7 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2003 - 10:44 AM

You ask for help, and then complain when people can’t see the picture. :o

If you want help, then you try and make it as easy as possible. Just relax.

How would have attaching it made it seem like a bootleg?

#8 Liokaiserbf

Liokaiserbf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 11:03 AM

No I had both the front and the back, and I was trying to help out with telling simply what to do and why he goofed up in not being able to view. Just dumbfounded someone can figure out why something was going wrong.

Reason thought could be bootleg is because wasn't show the y/s nt on the back so I did both and from the looks of the attachment thing you can only do one pic.

Also the fact this was really easy to figure out the goof, which I did explain that the URL gb posted was a goof he did in his reply (it was a condensed URL not the actual URL bein shown) all you had to do was click it then copy it and repaste not automaticlly copy it., thought most people know that about Geocities.

#9 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2003 - 11:07 AM

Reason thought could be bootleg is because wasn't show the y/s nt on the back so I did both and from the looks of the attachment thing you can only do one pic.

Then next time, make two posts.

#10 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 11:18 AM

Ok, what he did wrong, was he neglected to specify that you had to click on his link, *****then copy the full address in the address window on the yahoo error page*****, and then control + L and paste it in the broser window.

I am not a illiterate computer person Mr. Liokaiserbf, however, like Veers said, "Why don’t you just attach the file?" Your way to put it nicely, "Is a pain in the a$$." Also, your directions were less than specific. Don't get pissed if your directions sucked! Re-read your first post and the directions you gave.

I am not trying to be a D*CK, however, he is right, you asked for id help and then you posted a photo with an almost clear explaination of how to access it, however, if you had to explain it, then you knew it would be a pain in the a$$ for some people.

No big deal, just don't make smart a$$ comments like, "Sheesh, not like you need to be a brian surgeon." Also, I knew I was doing something wrong, that is why I asked. You don't have to loose your cool over it.

#11 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 11:20 AM

No doubt!

Veers is right, you made what could have been 2 posts from you into 10 posts between the 3 of us!

Thanks Veers, you are a great AKIA MOD.

#12 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2003 - 11:23 AM

Since this topic is no longer about the figure it is going to be closed if the next reply has anything to do with copying, pasting, or URL’s.

Unless you can answer who this figure is, then do not reply to this thread.

EDITS - The stupid arguing should be pruned out of this thread, but then there wouldn't be anything. Just stay on topic.

Edited by General Veers, 01 July 2003 - 11:30 AM.

#13 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 11:24 AM

Anyway,
To answer your question he is a green #11.

#14 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 03:35 PM

http://www.newellsys...leukarchive.asp

This is an AWESOME resouce that Nate saved from death when muscleuk.com went under.

He even improved it with the drop-down box!

This is what I've been using.

As for the copy-and-paste, it didn't work for me, either. I've found that Yahoo will let you directly link... if you're signed in, and it's your account you're accessing. It doesn't allow remote linking, as it's a free site.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#15 ToyMan

ToyMan

geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 08:06 AM

personally, i have the "muscle uk archive" figure list page downloaded in full for offline browsing. it's sweet. it's just one big, packaged file, no folder full of thumbnail images, or anything.

yeah, liokaiser, you should find a decent webspace provider who allows outside linking. heck, can't you just change the file extension to ".txt"? i know that used to fool geocities, at least...

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com