No replies to this topic

#1 nik62es

nik62es

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:14 AM

Does anyone outside of Italy got any of the new ones ? Here in Spain we had the new series on the TV, but you cannot get them in the shops...true to manufacturers standards, first we take Italy..and eventually the rest of the world ;-)
I bought a couple on ebay, but have only opened 2 (birthday present for my son, not due until late july). No Altar of Life feature, nothing is detachable..back to basics, with a little "Atomic" touch, i.e.: you can see the number - no longer underneath the foot, but on the chest, when you rub your finger over it..(or try leaving the Gormiti in the sun for long enough..i.e.: 2 minutes over here..). The novelty is the introduction of both supreme leaders..and a couple of other things, like regrouping and renaming the bad guys, introducing a couple of new ones, etc.. Nothing too special really..
Here are a couple of pics showing -

Posted Image

Mr. Bad Guy himself... (NEFASTOR, if you really really want to know his name..)

Posted Image

the lack of a number on the foot

Posted Image

The new position of the number on his chest (rub it, use hot water..or leave it in sunlight..not for too long though, or the paint hiding the number will suffer serious and non-revocable damage)

Edited by nik62es, 29 June 2011 - 03:22 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com