• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eyeofthebeast80s

Eyeofthebeast80s

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:I'm an avid fan of Beastformers/battle beasts, Visionaries, C.O.P.S., M.A.S.K. as well as other toylines. I love many different types of music, and am big into collecting Hardyboys/Nancy drew books. zo<br />, s;dp sm sbof jodyptu smf smyjtp[p;phu gsm/

Posted 10 September 2004 - 12:52 PM

TRIEDTO POST THIS EARLIER BUT IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHICH BATTLEBEAST CAME WITH THE DEERSTALKER CHARIOT IN JAPAN? IN THE U.S. IT WAS BIGHORN SHEEP. I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE THE SAME FOR JAPAN. i COULDN'T REMEMBER. IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. ALSO SAW A WEBSITE THAT HAS AN ORANGE DRILL SLED LISTED. NO PICS THOUGH. MAYBE A CUSTOM SLED? WWW.TARSTARKAS.NET/BATTLEBEASTS

LATER

Edited by Eyeofthebeast80s, 10 September 2004 - 01:09 PM.

#2 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 09 October 2004 - 07:14 AM

In my pic I have of the three chariots in Japanese, Stag Hunter "Deer Stalker" (With Bighorn Sheep). And this is what is translated too.

Headhunter Appearance! Opposing the Laser Beasts, The Battle Beasts obtain the headhunters!

Hope this helps!
Steve

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com