Glyos Power Lords for trade

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• LRG Council
  • 5012 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts and Boba Fett!

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:37 PM

Hey guys!

I've got this lovely duo that hasn't seen a lot or love in this house in the last while. Looking to re-home them for some Battle Tribes figures.

I only have one BT figure, so I'm open to just about anything. (I prefer the painted ones over the mono, but depending on monos I may be swayed!)

I may consider a possible sale if there are no takers for trade, but I would prefer to trade for now.

Attached File  20171202_181259.jpg   81.5K   19 downloads

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4738 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:06 PM

Man, I loved those when I used to own mine (purple with pink limbs I think). So sad to see the line falter so badly and not get the love it ought to have.

Down the road, when I've got a job again, I'd love to talk about a purchase if no Battle Tribes trade happens. I think I'd be content by this point owning these versions for the hell of it.

The only thing was the problem I remembered having, and why I ultimately sold mine in frustration, was the hands were wrong, and weren't flush along the wrists of the arms. Any problem like that with either of yours? I don't think I sold you mine...

Edited by BaltanII, 04 December 2017 - 11:07 PM.

#3 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• LRG Council
  • 5012 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts and Boba Fett!

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:18 PM

Man, I loved those when I used to own mine (purple with pink limbs I think). So sad to see the line falter so badly and not get the love it ought to have.

Down the road, when I've got a job again, I'd love to talk about a purchase if no Battle Tribes trade happens. I think I'd be content by this point owning these versions for the hell of it.

The only thing was the problem I remembered having, and why I ultimately sold mine in frustration, was the hands were wrong, and weren't flush along the wrists of the arms. Any problem like that with either of yours? I don't think I sold you mine...

They tried to launch WAY too many products at once, if you ask me. But that is a little bit off-topic for this thread!

I never noticed it before, but you are right about the wrists. You can see where the veins in the arms line up, and the wrists are definitely not flush with the arms. What a weird little detail that

A - You noticed.
B - 4H either didn't notice, or didn't care about.

You really gotta be looking to notice it!

Copyright © 2017 LittleRubberGuys.com