#1 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:28 AM

Hey guys,
I dont know what was up with me last night but I didnt go to bed till like 4:30am, and it was for no reason at all. :rotfl: So while I was up I thought that it would be cool to have a contest again like Whiteleo did a while back. I figure it was fun, there were prizes, and youll get to know me a little better. :lol: We shall play to 20 as before, points will vary depending on questions, and you get one point just for joining in. Winner will get a choice of either a BB with rub or 2 BB without rubs from the collection I have in my drawer (it is big :lol:), and if it is close Ill think about hooking up the runner up too. So respond now to LMK who is in (you can join at any time but it is better to start from the beginning), and Ill post my question tonight!! This is gonna be FUN!!! :lol:

Andrew
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#2 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:33 AM

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

I am in!!! :w00t:

First one to respond....is that an extra point.... :lol: :lol:

Edited by tonganbynature, 12 August 2006 - 07:34 AM.

Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#3 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:41 AM

If there is a Shark in the contest, Count me in :lol:

Eaon

#4 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:41 AM

Surething I am in! :lol: I get three for being Third! :lol:

WhiteLeo

I love contests! They are just plain fun!

Edited by WhiteLeo, 12 August 2006 - 07:51 AM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#5 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 08:05 AM

There COULD be a shark....depends on how some auctions go. But Ill tell you guys straight up. There will be NO cobras, bats, gorillas, or mandrils avaliable.....I am in debt for them. :lol: :lol: But every other extra I get is fair game, at the time of the END of the contest. I am always wheelin and dealin so my "inventory" changes daily. :lol:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#6 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:53 AM

I am definately in, although I don't think my chances of winning are too good.

On a side note, I love these contests. I know I am going to be incredibly buzy for a while filming and all with school and outside of school this fall. Once I see a couple weeks were I have a bit of extra time, like possibly in January, I am going to run a contest. The winner will get a repaint from me, painted however they want, including some of my small customizations to the figure. I just have to figure out what the contest would actually be.

But anyways....I am in, and looking forward to the question tonight.

Eric

#7 Tom-K

Tom-K

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:29 PM

I'm in, glad to see I am not the only one with insomnia some nights!

#8 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:40 PM

Ok Im tired of waiting, I just cant wait to get this thing started!!! :w00t: You will have until like 6:00 tomorrow to answer my question IN THE WAY I ASK. If I dont specify, just post the answer. But if I ask for a PM on the answer dont post it! You can post that you sent the PM, just not the answer. I have a multi part question for later that will be worth alot of points but it is gonna be hard (hard like Steve's signature question.....:lol:)
So here is the first question:
I am 25, out of school, working full time, and engaged to be married soon to my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD (just in case, she is a woman and was born that way....dont mess with my girl.:lol: :lol:). When am I getting married?

A. Trick question, I just got married recently

B. October 14th

C. September 9th

D. September 29th

Extra bonus point to the first person to guess Shannon's age too.

Edited by CCVegita, 12 August 2006 - 01:42 PM.

Posted Image

#9 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

:D Of course I'm in!

I guess C and Shannon is 23 :D

grimey

Happy insomnia, I suffer every day, that's why I work graves now! :D
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#10 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:07 PM

I had a custom making contest with a top prize of $100. Sadly no one here participated.

Oh well, no free money for you. :D

#11 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:07 PM

I will guess:

D. September 29th

and I guess that Shannon is 24

Eric

#12 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:08 PM

I had a custom making contest with a top prize of $100. Sadly no one here participated.

I remember that. I was going to enter, but I came on the boards late, and didn't have enough fodder yet to be able to do customs like that. Shame really.

Eric

#13 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:11 PM

My problem was the articulation, I cut up a Beaver for it, but couldn't get it to look good. :D

Sorry Johnny!

grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#14 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:13 PM

yeah, that was the problem for me. I would have gone through a couple figures to make the articulation work, figures I didn't have to make it look good. I know I could have painted it well however.

Eric

Wet Behind The Ears

• Guests

Posted 12 August 2006 - 04:06 PM

i guess c and she is 25

#16 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:30 PM

I am going to say C, and she is 26. :D I married a older woman! :D

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#17 Omega

Omega

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:08 PM

Count me in for the contest!

My guess is B and that she is 22 years old.

Mark

#18 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:08 AM

I am goin to say C.....and that she is 23

Dang, I should know this with as many times as we PM back and forth, but I am not absolutely positive!! :D

Edited by tonganbynature, 13 August 2006 - 07:08 AM.

Posted Image

#19 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 08:59 AM

Just a heads up, I have to post the anser right before 5:00 not 6. I have a Pot Luck Dinner for the Missions Trip I went on tonight, and it starts at 5:00. So if you want to get in on the contest fun, post before then. Also, I said the person who guesses the age FIRST get a bonus point......posting the same age a second time will get you nothing......MUPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :rotfl: :D
Posted Image

#20 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:12 AM

......posting the same age a second time will get you nothing......MUPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotfl: :D

......does this mean I get another chance....... :D :D :D
Posted Image

#21 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:15 AM

I would have considered it....but I already just told you the correct answer over the PM. So........NO!! :D
Posted Image

#22 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:19 AM

C is for cookie and Cookies are for me. :D

#23 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:23 AM

I would have considered it....but I already just told you the correct answer over the PM.  So........NO!! :D

.....I didn't get that pm..... :D ..... :D
Posted Image

#24 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:29 AM

Eaon you gonna take a guess at the age too? :D
Posted Image

#25 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:49 AM

I'm in! The answer is B and she is 28!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com