127 replies to this topic

#101 mimoman

mimoman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 10:07 AM

well, some people don't see much reason to be proud of being a member of a group that faces little to no adversity.

i don't like pride parades, either.

pride in the heterosexual lifestyle is paraded before our eyes every time we turn on the tv, and see an ad that tells us that if we buy this new car, we'll get loads of steaming poontang.

the difference is, we're used to it. companies have been marketing their products through heterosexual insecurity for as long as there have been advertisements.

Hmmm... good point.

Maybe "pride" is present, in a distinctively different flavor....

#102 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 10:29 AM

It took 30 seconds to put him to sleep, but it took at least 3 minutes to fight off the other bucks, who were busy having their way with the corpse before it even hit the ground.
Do you think the goats were thinking about the fact that Victory was male, or even that he was dead? No. They were only thinking of inserting their penus into an unguarded anus. Male or female, to a goat an anus is an anus.

The moral of the story? Do not bend down in front of a goat, and homosexuality DOES exist in nature.

So then, by your same example, you could also claim that necrophilia (sex with the dead) is a natural impulse. Right?

Or did the goats portray that behavior because they were segregated from the females of the species? When their mingling is not restricted to members of the same gender, do they still go after eachother, or is the preference then female?

Goats penned up and segregated by gender is not "nature", is it?

Which brings us to another question? Why s the human/animal sex drive so powerful?

By the way, I'm not a "christie", but thanks for that "barb" there. Keep it on topic and don't hurl out personal slights...

#103 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2305 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 03:15 PM

By the way, I'm not a "christie", but thanks for that "barb" there. Keep it on topic and don't hurl out personal slights...

Heh, by "christie" I meant christian. I was not being too serious, and I would have used a smiley to denote the humor in my statements, but, to me, smileys are, well, kinda gay.

#104 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2305 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 03:17 PM

Oh, sorry, I forgot to add: Ha.

#105 mimoman

mimoman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 07:15 PM

Goats penned up and segregated by gender is not "nature", is it?

It very well could be.

If we are products of nature, then our actions are "natural". So if I log onto the internet, that is natural because i am natural and i did it. So if I segregate animals and they hump each other, it is perfectly natural.

The problem is that we tend to forget that in this vast unknown world, we are each just a miniscule unknown morsel.

#106 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2003 - 07:43 AM

I thought this was an interesting news story, and fit nicely with this topic.

http://story.news.ya...tectsgayworkers

#107 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10724 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 07:21 AM

but hey, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander, right?

why am i a nazi, if i want to be flamboyantly STRAIGHT?
pardon me, if seeing commercials for shows like "will and grace" (jack most specifically) makes me sick.
going to an all night pizza joint, and having a table of gay dudes in the corner dancing around to every slow rap song that comes ont he jukebox... calling everything within shouting distance 'honey'.... it irritates the living shizznit out of me.

but it's cute to everybody else...

no. i think everybody is so worried about being p.c., and being sensitive that they let too much go.
if you want to be gay, be gay. but whne you start irritating those around you (infringing on their lives) you've crossed the line.

don't get me wrong, i am as equally irritated by straight people who are like that in public. i think same sex marraiges shouldn't be denied by the govenment. go ahead. be gay. get married. but don't try to throw it up in my face. THEN i'll hate you.

#108 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2003 - 07:41 AM

Wow, that was hate filled. :D

Are you mad at gay people or a-holes? If people are being obnoxious, then it is the obnoxious people that suck. What difference does it make if they are gay? How are they “throwing” it in your face?

The world is already “flamboyantly” straight. Take a look around. You couldn’t count all the TV shows that have straight couples. However you could probably count the number of gay couples on two hands. Whoa, they better knock off all that “in your face” propaganda.

Are you getting hit on by these guys? Is that how they are infringing on you, and crossing the line?

I can think of two times when I was explicitly hit on by gay guys. Did I freak out? Did I punch them in the face? No. It was just like being hit on by a girl you’re not interested in. I was polite and walked away.

From what I read it sounds like you hate gay people. Everybody hates obnoxious a-holes. What difference does it make if they are gay?

Let me ask you this. If two guys are walking down the street holding hands, then are they throwing “it” in your face?

Edited by General Veers, 03 July 2003 - 07:43 AM.

#109 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10724 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 08:14 AM

no. two men walking down the street, holding hands isn't unreasonable to me.
two men walking down the street in clothes that would make britney spears blush, IS. making out on the street corner... etc.
giving your lover a lapdance in public is unreasonable. that is in your face.
that makes me sick. but that also makes me sick when straight people do it...
IN PUBLIC.
i'm not a fan of p.d.a. at all.

white, black, man female, yellow, jewish, muslim, red, catholic... whatever you want to pair up, and how... is your business. just keep it that way. keep your sex life out of my periphery.

and simply being a heterosexual doesn't make you 'flamboyantly straight'.

#110 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2003 - 08:33 AM

Then please explain your definition of “flamboyantly straight”.

As for those other extreme examples you gave, when do you really encounter that? I would be willing to bet it has never happened more then one time. You make it sound like you can’t turn around with seeing some lap dancing, mesh shirt wearing, face sucking homosexuals.

It’s ok to hate PDA’s, I hate them too. Just make sure you only hate the PDA, not the people.

#111 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 08:41 AM

Then please explain your definition of “flamboyantly straight”.
It’s ok to hate PDA’s, I hate them too. Just make sure you only hate the PDA, not the people.

Sound to me like that's what he is saying.
I see him mention that he can't stand all P.D.A.
But as this is a "gay" topic, it makes sense to mention homosexual PDAs.

#112 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10724 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 08:47 AM

i live in columbus ohio, which has become PER CAPITA, gayer than san fransisco.
so there are gobs of the "lap dancing, mesh shirt wearing, face sucking homosexuals" just walking around all over the place. most of them are strippers.
(not the gays, but the annoying ones)
i mean, it's common courtesy, and manners.
you don't schtup in public.
i don't even kiss my girlfriend in public.
i figure, that sort of stuff is for your own selves in privacy. i hold her hand... but that's not lewd.
it's common sense, really.

ad being flamboyantly straight... well if you want an example, look into a frat house, and you'll get a decent specimen. "dude, look at that hot arse!"
i've been to bars where i can here those a-holes ten feet away, better than the person i'm talking to right next to me.
look into just about any club.
they make me just as sick.

#113 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2003 - 09:26 AM

i live in columbus ohio, which has become PER CAPITA, gayer than san fransisco.

Really? The gayest zip code in San Francisco has 32.09% Same Sex Couples.

The gayest zip code in Columbus has 14.43% Same Sex Couples.

That doesn’t seem to support your claim. By the way, where did you get that information? I got mine from the US 2000 Census.

And how do you know most of them are strippers? Do you know them? Do you go to their clubs to see them dance?

And your example, again, is just an a-hole. Nobody likes the frat guy yelling, “Check out her arse.” Your problem is with a-holes. Flaming gay, flaming straight, it doesn’t matter. An a-hole is an a-hole. Who cares if the are straight or gay?

#114 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 09:35 AM

What's wrong with Mesh Shirts?

Posted Image
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#115 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 09:41 AM

Nobody likes the frat guy yelling, “Check out her arse.”

Oops, that was me during my drunken years in college. Of course, I already knew I was an a-hole. :blush:

#116 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 09:43 AM

An a-hole is an a-hole. Who cares if the are straight or gay?

Correct, but you are missing the point. This is a "gay" topic, and so it makes sense to mention the "gay" arse-holes seperately from the "straight" arse-holes.

It's in context, why the fuss?

#117 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2003 - 09:43 AM

This is an easy topic to add jokes to, so let’s make a conscious effort to stay on topic. Thanks. :blush:

#118 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10724 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 09:44 AM

well, i'd have to say your source is a little dated.
it was actually in the newspapers here, earlier this year... you know 2003. you're a little behind.
i know that some of these goons are strippers, because they frequent this all night pizza joint my girl works at, that i go to. it's right off of osu campus, so it see all types. she knows they are strippers, because they invited her to one of their shindigs...(not that it's anybody's business, but she declined.)
no, i don't frequent ANY strip clulbs, let alone gay ones.

now, you asked for my definition of what flamboyantly straight is. that's it.
if what you need to hear from me is "i hate a-hole queers" i guess there you go.
but fact of the matter is: gay people don't bother me because they are gay. i could give a shizznit less. people, and i mean anybody putting themselves on parade (literally, or proverbially) piss me off. but we are talking about homosexuals.
and the flamers piss me off. how effing difficult a concept is that for you to understand?

#119 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 09:59 AM

This is an easy topic to add jokes to, so let’s make a conscious effort to stay on topic. Thanks. :blush:

Ok, I'll stay on topic and not be a bad boy.

A vast majority of my friends in college were gay since I was orignally a Drama major and then switched over to a Literature/Creative Writing major. They are like everyone else. Some are cool and some are not. Personally, when I see gay men being affectionate in public it turns my stomach. When I see heterosexual couples being affectionate in public it doesn't matter to me at all. However, I don't think anyone should deny them their right to hold hands, kiss or hug in public. That would be just ridiculous. People have the absolute right to hug and kiss anyone in public.

I know some people have a problem with gays being affectionate in public when there are children around. Parents don't want to deal with the child's questions of why two men were kissing or holding hands. I can understand that position, but I have never believed that we should govern the conduct of adults based on what children should or should not see. And at some point, any parent will have to discuss homosexuals with their children.

I have also been hit on by gay men. I find in no more annoying than being hit on by an ugly girl. I just say "no thanks" and tell them I'm straight and they usually get embarrassed and walk away. No problems.

#120 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10724 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 10:08 AM

well put.

i went to art school. CCAD, in fact. lots of gay people around. i'm still friends with a few of them. really.
but the majority of gays i see in town are flat out obnoxious.
and p.d.a. is disgusting anyway.
(gay guys are ugly girls... that's too funny...)

#121 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2003 - 10:12 AM

What Columbus newspaper was it in? The Lantern didn’t have any articles about homosexuality written in 2003. And the other Columbus newspapers I found were all activist type newspapers without search options. I’d like to read that article.

Just because your girlfriend works in a pizza place where gay strippers come into doesn’t mean that “most of them are strippers” in Columbus.

My point is that I think it’s wrong for you to say you hate “flamers”. I’m not trying to be politically correct, but what would you say if you saw two girls making out? What would you say if you saw a guy and a girl making out?

Would the two girls be hot? Would they be “f’n dykes”? What about the guy and girl? Would they be a-holes? Should they just “get a room”?

My point is that you use a derogatory term when you talk about the homosexuals. Would you use a derogatory term to black people? What about Asians? I don’t think you would (maybe you would?).

People use derogatory terms to put people down, and that’s what you’ve been doing. My point is that you can hate people for whatever reasons you want. Just make sure you hate people because of what they do and not because of who or what they are.

#122 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10724 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 10:30 AM

one more effing time:
"p.d.a. is disgusting. guy/guy, girl/girl, guy/girl, and whatever combo you want to put together."
personally, i find lesbians boring. not a turn on.
now, as far as being derogatory... i'll be flat out honest. i hate people. not black people. not white people. not gay people. i hate people.
the "hate" i am describing pertains more to a behavior.
the same way you might hate some priests for being child molesters. not all priest feel up little kids, but the ones that do... you hate.

now, the news was in the dispatch, and on the telvision news (all of the channels).
and to make reference to "Just because your girlfriend works in a pizza place where gay strippers come into doesn’t mean that “most of them are strippers” in Columbus..."

i have been writing about the ones who bother me. the obnoxious ones. and MOST OF THEM, ARE STRIPPERS. they are not limited to, but consist mainly of...
are you getting this yet?

and many times, i have told people to "get a effin' room." many times.

#123 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2003 - 10:44 AM

Well then, in a topic talking about the US will allowing same sex marriages, whether the US should recognize same sex marriages that take place in foreign countries, whether the government should have any law stating what type of sex we can have, and the “cause” of homosexuality your post that you hate people’s behavior, which includes the “flamers”, was incredibly constructive and beneficiary to the topic.

It’s good to know that you only hate the minority of homosexual people.

#124 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10724 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 10:53 AM

i clearly stated, that i do not think the gov't should have a hand in it at all. whether or not they recognize the marraiges, the relationships will persist. and they would be within their right to persist.
i just don't want to see it. i don't want to walk down the street, and see you puttin' it to your betty behind a dumpster.

"i don't really care about gay marraiges, or homosexuality really...
doesn't affect me.
but, "gay pride parades" and "gay pride" this and that do upset me. and they always will, until people stop calling me a nazi for claiming "Straight pride.""

as long as it doens't impose on my life, i'm indifferent. but if i have to look up and be bothered, i'm pissed. that's the last i have to say about it.

#125 kinder muscle

kinder muscle

Decepticon.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 01:47 PM

1.NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. NO!!!!!!!!

3.YES!!!

(edited by Johnny - Idiotic comment removed! If that was an attempt at comedy, it failed. If it was genuine, you need to re-think your mindset LONG AND HARD!)
Of all the things I've lost I think I miss my mind the most.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com