#1 crawatt

crawatt

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:25 AM

Hi,

sorry if this has been discussed before, but a quick search didn't yield anything.

I was wondering, is there any information as to wether the different colored Battle Charger chariots were designated to each figure specifically, or were they randomly packaged? IOW, could any given Beast come with any of the 3 different chariots (grey, maroon, purple) or did one Beast always come with the same chariot?

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:31 AM

Copied the following text out of a PM I´d send a while ago where the same question was discussed;

The EU release also has something to do with the colors of the sleds as well as the correlation between the sleds and the Beasts. Purple was never released in Japan so like the EU Shields mentioned above that sled was only exclusive to the EU countries in which those shields were available. So in general you could say the 6 figures from the Japanese Shield Battler set either had a Grey or Red sled while for the EU ones there was more a mixture since all of the 3 Sled colors as well as the 12 shields were available. In general its believed to be as follows;

89-90-91-92 grey sleds
93-94-95-96 purple sleds
97-98-99-100 red sleds

But that´s mainly based upon the way these Shield Battlers were packed in France since they came in single packs so these included a figure, a gun, a shield and a sled. There´s no real guide for the real connections apart from what we know of the way they´re packed and there´s a big chance there was a much more random way of packaging than compared to what we belivieve/know so far because it wouldn´t be the first time. So due to the EU and JP division in sleds and shields this is not an easy to answer topic.

It´s been discussed a bit more out here on the board so if you use the search function within the Battle Beasts area you can find some more info about it but hope this already helps for now.

Enjoy the Beasts!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#3 crawatt

crawatt

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:57 AM

Great, thanks for this information. So it seems that here in Europe the sleds were packaged randomly with the Beasts. I only have one sled currently, a purple one, and I was pondering which Beast it goes to, but after reading this I feel I can safely display it with any of my shielded Beasts.  :D

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:10 AM

hmm yeah that's interesting, I saw a pic of a carded Puzzlecolor a while back and I could have sworn it had a purple sled.

I actually don't know if I've seen that list divided up like that before; my original assumption about these was that all the JP figures from the SB6 pack came with the grey/maroon sleds, and the EU shield exclusives came with the purple sled, but it looks like that's incorrect if they divided them up evenly among the three colors (which makes more sense).

#5 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:16 AM

i had the same information from Lord some years ago, and for Euro packs it's coherent, with what i had, what i've found and what i've seen.

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com