Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Power Possum #116?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Should Power Possum be given number #116? (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Power Possum be given number #116?

1. Yes, let's make him an official Custom (13 votes [86.67%])

Percentage of vote: 86.67%

2. No, let's leave him one of a kind (2 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 01 February 2005 - 05:13 PM

Here's to making TGB's newest creation an official Custom!
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#2 return of the sunshine

return of the sunshine

Plays with little rubber toys!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 06:29 PM

Yeah that possum kicks arse! way to go guys!
"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!"

#3 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 01 February 2005 - 08:44 PM

farking right! i can't wait to see this bad boy (or girl?) in plastic form!

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#4 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 01 February 2005 - 10:14 PM

I definately vote that he should. Marty, is a mold being made of the Possum!?!? I think any of Marty's customs that are made into molds to be ordered should be given a number in the Laser Beasts. Can't wait to see the Poisen Dart Frog.

#5 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 02 February 2005 - 02:43 PM

Good news guys! Thanks to the overwheming response TGB told me earlier today that a mold of Power Possum is a definate go!

We can now officially number Power Possum as LB #116!

Thanks for the support guys!

#6 Yom

Yom

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 01:36 PM

Maybe we should also give numbers to the other customs. But, considering that they are not "mass produced", we could just give numbers like 999, 998, 997, and so and so... just to put them into the price list (even if they have no price).
Do you understand what I mean ? :D

To me, we should give value to the work done on these customs by adding them into the Guide.

:lol:
Ready for battle
Posted Image

#7 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 02:30 PM

Maybe we should also give numbers to the other customs. But, considering that they are not "mass produced", we could just give numbers like 999, 998, 997, and so and so... just to put them into the price list (even if they have no price).
Do you understand what I mean ? :unsure:

To me, we should give value to the work done on these customs by adding them into the Guide.

B)

I am already 10 stpes ahead of you YOM!!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

I asked Johnny several days ago to make a guide for the customs...so I won't have to add my customs to the official guide...instead there will be a separate custom guide! JKaris agreed!!! I have also already spoken to koppenchevelle and I will be reproducing his Pegasus horse (he is changing the gun hand), so ALL customs will have #'s...NOT JUST MINE!!! koppenchevelle is going to try to stick to mystical animals and BB's, while I am going to try to stick to animals and LB's...neither of us have to, however, it is best if we don't end up duplicating the same creature or mixing up #'s...Plus, I know Orca has a few customs for us to add also...

I am NOT the kind of person to horde the attention!!! From day one, I have offered to help other customizers...but, I do expect quality...

In fact...no offense, however, maybe their needs to be a judging pannel to accept submitted customs into the offical custom guide...seriously...a 12 year old COULD come here and expect his pokemon/BB to be added and I sort of have a problem with that...

What do you all think? I am totally open to any suggestions!!! I want EVERYONE to ENJOY EVERYONE'S CUSTOMS and even inspire others to create!!! I have gotten some of my BEST ideas from other collectors...like Sylvain asking me to sculpt the GODBEASTS and Lori telling me an ORCA would rock! Not to mention Artimus BEGGING (He! He! He!) for a Possum!!! J/K ;) :lol:

TGB

#8 Yom

Yom

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 02:45 PM

maybe their needs to be a judging pannel to accept submitted customs into the offical custom guide

You have it here. 78 members in this forum. :unsure:
Ready for battle
Posted Image

#9 unix4

unix4

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:08 AM

How can I view the custom possum?

#10 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:17 AM

*Pm's Unix4 link to view PP*

Tell us what ya think!

#11 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:18 AM

How can I view the custom possum?

Here ya go:

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE #116 POWER POSSUM

Edited by THEGODBEAST, 04 February 2005 - 09:18 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com