Theme© by Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

LRG Secret Santa 2017 - What did you get?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:53 PM

Got mine today!
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#2 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:31 PM

The wait is over! My Secret Santa present arrived today :) :woot: :yahoo:

Attached Files

#3 Maxrez

Maxrez

Cosmic Loot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:04 AM

TIKIMAAAN !
i hope it adds a little warmth in this cold winter XD

#4 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:26 PM

I got mine! I will take pics this week.

It came in time too but I didn't have time to open it until now.

LOVE THE WOLFMAN ACTION FIGURE FROM TALES FROM THE CRYPT!

It will be one of the very few toys I kept packaged forever. 

#5 retroworldkorea

retroworldkorea

Retro World Korea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Interests:vintage trash

Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:32 AM

Got my stuff today and am so excited! Pics coming soon :-)

#6 Maxrez

Maxrez

Cosmic Loot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:01 AM

Still waiting

#7 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:54 AM

Just a quick note to my Secret Santa; You can rest assured because my package arrived earlier this week. 

Haven´t had the time to open it yet, I´ll do it during the weekend, and once I´ve celebrated this belated Christmas (which is extra fun) I´ll share a pic in the newly opened topic.

My Giftee should´ve received my Secret Santa package as well this week so I hope it´s to his liking, it wasn´t the easiest one for me that´s also the reason for the ¨slight¨ delay as I´d to call in some help from connections in other countries. Again apologies for the delay but hopefully it´s worth it.

Merry Belated Christmas for all of you who got their packages late as well ;)

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#8 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:08 PM

Still waiting

I'll shoot him a PM and ask about it.

#9 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

Looks like there are 5 of 13 received so far.

#10 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

Looks like there are 5 of 13 received so far.

I got mine weeks ago!  Opened the box in front of my wife & friend, imagine the SURPRISE when a life-size pink vinyl BABY popped out!  My wife, eyes wide:  "Uhhhhh, what sort of stuff are you into online, hon?  ....It's a...a...beet baby?!"    :lol:

Seriously, this thing is great.   B)

We shipped a few days before Christmas, so my guy should have his stuff by now.  (??)

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#11 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:57 AM

I got my pacakage right before the holiday. Just havent really been on the board to post pocs. Will try this weekend. Got some gems for my horde, so pretty happy.

#12 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

Here are the pics from my Secret Santa gift. With the package coming from Korea there´s no a lot of doubt about who´s my Secret Santa so thanks to RetroWorldKorea for participating!

Since I got the package earlier this week but I wanted to take my time to open it the White Rabbit had to remain patient for a few days... So it´s been drooling in front of this secret package coming from Korea for a few days :bunny:

Attached File  IMG_20180105_190004_905.jpg   173.84K   7 downloads

But today it finally was allowed to open the package and this is what´s found inside;

Attached File  IMG_20180106_131223_005.jpg   248.4K   8 downloads

It´s always a surprise what you get and this year it was a box with the Beast Saga W figures and a, to me unknown, Korean Bootleg toy that´s some Beast influences in it. Pretty cool!

Also got a note with it coming from RetroWorldKorea in which was mentioned that he hoped that I didn´t have the Beast Saga W figures already. I´m sorry to say that I do have them, the full set actually, but I really appreciate the effort and thoughts behind it and it´s not easy to run through and fully scan your Giftee´s collection to the bone. The Korean Bootleg set is an interesting one and I´m happy to be able to have a look at that one from up close now so thanks a lot!

As always the Secret Santa event out here is great fun and it´s always a surprise what you get and and how your Giftee might react to it. On the other hand though, as I´ve experienced myself as well this year, it is really hard to find something that´s really unique or highly wanted by the Giftee, unless you´re an artist yourself or there´s an artist free to work on something on a relatively short notice. Let´s face it we´re all, or at least most of us, pretty much well informed (specialized) collectors within our own fields of interest for which we all have separate areas out here on the board so it´s almost impossible to satisfy everyone all the time. Especially when your Giftee is someone you don´t know and who´s collecting a completely different toy line. But to me it´s also the attempt and the gesture that counts during this unique event, once a year, when various collectors of lines merge to celebrate the Secret Santa event.

If I can I´ll definitely joining again next year!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#13 Bones

Bones

Deep Throat

• Grounded
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:55 AM

I got mine and will be posting tonight

#14 Bones

Bones

Deep Throat

• Grounded
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

So this is my haul this year.
My secret Santa came through this year with a bunch of great stuff!
Movies, candy, toys, and a few Grizzlor! for the ever growing army!!!
Thanks little not so red Santa

Attached Files

#15 TinyPink

TinyPink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:30 AM

So this is my haul this year.
My secret Santa came through this year with a bunch of great stuff!
Movies, candy, toys, and a few Grizzlor! for the ever growing army!!!
Thanks little not so red Santa

Spoiler

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#16 Bones

Bones

Deep Throat

• Grounded
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:34 AM

Where's all the swag at???
I know you all and to got it by now.
Where's the pics????

Let's get some closure

#17 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:09 PM

Where's all the swag at???
I know you all and to got it by now.
Where's the pics????

Let's get some closure

Second that!

I understand people might refrain themselves from sharing their Gift once they know the package that they´d send out to their Giftee hasn´t arrived yet and they´d like to await that but that means others might´ve to wait because of that as well. Personally I know my Giftee received my package as I´d send it out with a delivery confirmation, that´s why I already shared my Gift earlier, but so far my Giftee hasn´t shared anything about it yet either. This is a bit frustrating/worrying knowing we´ve all tried hard to create and compose a nice Gift with the hopes to surprise our Giftee awaiting their response but once a post out here stays out there´s only ??? Like was my Gift disliked, did I do something wrong, etc.

Unlike other years there seems to have been an insane amount of delays which is probably causing this whole Secret Santa event to be jammed currently but I hope things might start moving once people start posting their Gifts...

By now I hope my Giftee did open up its package because there´s things inside that can expire ;)

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#18 TinyPink

TinyPink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:33 PM

All I got this year was a cold lump of coal and a note saying 'Get effed, bastard':(

Attached File  Lump-of-Coal_large.jpg   27.56K   0 downloads

#19 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:16 PM

All I got this year was a cold lump of coal and a note saying 'Get effed, bastard':(

attachicon.gifLump-of-Coal_large.jpg

Fun fact, I wasn't even participating this year, but couldn't resist.

#20 retroworldkorea

retroworldkorea

Retro World Korea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Interests:vintage trash

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:01 AM

My man bigazzhead hooked it up huge for this secret santa! Sorry for the super late post. Life has been insanely busy. Juggling a baby, grad school and the online businesses. 

It's always a pleasure to participate in this event. I wish I had more time to post on here. Will try to pop in more often!

Attached File  20180104_074334.jpg   58.25K   4 downloadsAttached File  20180104_074434.jpg   39.15K   3 downloads

Attached File  20180104_074357.jpg   39.07K   3 downloadsAttached File  20180104_074345.jpg   56.88K   2 downloads

#21 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

There are 4 folks who have not mentioned receiving their gift.

I pinged them via PM. Hopefully their gifts have arrived and they are just busy with life.

#22 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:05 PM

I did get mine, yes. I must apologise profusely for not having posted sooner but I wanted to wait until I was able to take a picture of everything and I've been so busy with work. I was actually going to post a pic of what I got tonight before I went to bed - which, among other things, included some Xenox and Megantik figures, both of which I was especially happy to get - but we have unfortunately suffered a family bereavement tonight which has put a dampener on everything.

Nevertheless, many many thanks to my Netherlands Secret Santa, who also included some delicius continental goodies. Everything was also beautifully wrapped, and I really appreciate all the thought that went into my gift.

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#23 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:41 AM

Nevertheless, many many thanks to my Netherlands Secret Santa, who also included some delicius continental goodies. Everything was also beautifully wrapped, and I really appreciate all the thought that went into my gift.

Awesome, glad to hear from you ;)

Guess that finally allows me to show some behind the scene pics of The White Rabbit preparing your Gift and overlooking the final result before it was send out to you. Wonder what Xenox figures you pulled from the blind bags?

Attached File  IMG_20171229_114721_701.jpg   275.81K   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_20171229_113628_057.jpg   118.63K   0 downloads

Based on my research I´d concluded there´s a big chance, due to your year of absence out here, you might´ve missed the Series 2 of the Xenox so I hope these made a nice addition to your collection because Gorimiti wise it´s clear there´s nothing I could do for you :)

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#24 Randommaddness

Randommaddness

Titleless One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:Quicker to list the things i don't collect.

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:35 AM

Sorry for the late post, totally spaced on it.

Thanks to Sydot for my gifts, will snap a pic soon.

#25 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:50 PM

So it looks like MaxRez and Sydot are the only two who have yet to receive theirs or post that they did get them.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com