• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JonasW

JonasW

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Collector of gormiti, trash pack and skylanders.

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:35 PM

Anyone know where these two gormitis come from? I got them from two different lots, from ebay (Italy), and I have not been able to find any info on them. It is Nick and Bullrock from the Cartoon/Metamorphosis series, but they have articulated limbs (legs, arms, head) and see through parts. They are exactly the same size as the normal Nick and Bullrock and have the Giochi stamp under the right foot (no number under the left) ...Would be great to know how they were sold, and if the entire earth tribe was released in these versions.

Attached File  gormiti nick.jpg   73.4K   5 downloads

Attached File  gormiti bullrock.jpg   49.28K   3 downloads  

#2 SpyMagician

SpyMagician

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:13 AM

Wow!   My Gormiti knowledge isn't what it once was.    I have both these figures and as I recall they were magazine pack in exclusives?   I'm pretty sure these were the only 2 Earth Tribe released this way, as the Earth Tribe was my main focus when I was aggressively collecting the line.    There may have other tribes released in this articulated format though.  I'll have to double check but I think I have a Lucas like that as well, clear with articulated limbs...

#3 JonasW

JonasW

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:54 AM

Thanks SpyMagician! I'm sure they weren't included in the original wave of gormiti magazines (no's 1-34 from 2005-2010), cause I have those exclusives. But there was a second wave of gormiti magazines, sometimes referred to as 'gormiti magazine new', but by that time I think that had moved on to Titanium series (?), I think just blindbags with normal figures, but I don't know much about this new gormiti magazines. 

#4 JonasW

JonasW

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:56 AM

But the magazines 1-34, I'm talking about, are the italian versions. Was there perhaps a US edition of these magazines with different exclusives?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com