#26 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 08:26 AM

i made a sample pic of my charecters, arrow dan, boss valcano and koala man

That Koala guy's rather cute, looks like a teddy bear!

When will we see the results for the last Yudetamago Create-A-Chojin contest?

Dunno, but STG says he'll give us a summary when they come out.

#27 The S

The S

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 07:13 PM

Spiffy (hopes his won)

#28 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:32 PM

TerryandJeager: -______-; No offence, but the love interest thing is kinda lame. You realize even if these wrestlers were real they WOULDN'T pay ANY attention to fangirls? They have to deal with them enough. And you're quite conceited.

*grins and nudges Riya, snickering*>3

I have some characters as well, but their backgrounds need to be developed better.

Edited by Chibi MARS, 10 August 2004 - 07:34 PM.

#29 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 01:25 PM

TerryandJeager: -______-; No offence, but the love interest thing is kinda lame. You realize even if these wrestlers were real they WOULDN'T pay ANY attention to fangirls? They have to deal with them enough. And you're quite conceited.

*grins and nudges Riya, snickering*>3

Yes yes. *smirks* xD

Rainy Twinkle-
I'm sure you know that in English, Blocken Jr. is Jade's father so yes, it's sick to be in love with a father who already had a wife and a son who rather eat weiners Mars offers him. And other wrestlers' who are more than thirty years older than yourself. (Unless it's King Muscle, of course.) Not to mention that Ultimate Muscle mainly focus on male fanbase so therefore, it is safe to say that if your character was real and in the show, she probably would have been the worst and most hated character of the entire show. She's too god-like too. No one likes that because we already have Mantaro who unbelieveably kicked every other enemy's arse whenever they are actually thousand time stronger than Mantaro itself.

Oh, on other note, don't act like you will actually get in the same bed with them. It wouldn't happen in a million years whenever they are real or not.

And last of all, don't let my post offend you. I'm not trying to be an arse or anything like that. I am JUST pointing out the flaws I see in your character. And I know other people would agree with me so. >.>; (If you are ticked off by what I said, please reread your character's description and figure out for yourself.)

Back to the topic... I created a character I mainly use for online roleplay however I'm too lazy to post the description of her. Of course, it's a she.
Also, I created an another character named Hot-In-Pink, who dress in pink, has blue bug atentas (spelling?) sticking out and long hot pink boots. Overall, he's a guy too. (And a gay one at that too.) However, I just use him in the wrestling games and for humor. I'll have to draw a picture of him and show you someday.

Edited by Chibi Riya, 11 August 2004 - 01:31 PM.

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#30 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 02:07 PM

Spiffy (hopes his won)

You sent in an entry? Cool, what was your chojin like? That's 3 people round here i know of that sent in entries, including me. Anyone else?

And ChibiMars and Riya, tell us more about your character ideas.

#31 The S

The S

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 08:10 PM

I'm not going to reveal my character until I see the results. Ya know, that way if mine got in, you'd all be surprised.

But I will tell you his name is Xeedman.

#32 Kawaii Kenni

Kawaii Kenni

Former Resident Song Translator & Self-Proclaimed Freelancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:21 PM

I agree with Riya, because for one thing, I've read your character, and she basically destroys most laws of physics with her powers.

I mean, look at my character, his Chojin power is above average at 1350, but yours has like over 1,000,000, if I remember correctly. And even with my character's above average power, he was no special powers like that. He's just a normal wrestler. But then, it's kinda because he was son of Ramenman.

But when you make anything up, Yuugiou Duel Monster cards, Chojin wrestlers, anything, you have to LIMIT their power, and limit certain abilities, and give them big weaknesses.
Former resident song translator, and as a result, probably the distant, insignificant relative of the translation family on this board.

Update (7/1/2012 [7th Jan]) - Years away can calm a mind down quite well. I don't think of myself as some maligned martyr of the site. Rather it's just that I was unfortunately caught by the mudslinging of a rather unpleasant (and unprofessional) translator, who didn't like people taking the spotlight away from him, particularly if they happened to actually be able to properly translate work, as opposed to him. Nevertheless, despite the fact that all my work was my own, I got constantly accused of plagiarism, thanks to this unpleasant individual constantly saying how I stole his work. (When rather, it was going to end up being the other way round.)

I'm a lot more forgiving about the whole ideal, with how I ended up getting treated on this forum, as a result of this incident, but at the same time, I am still not in any mind to come back and join in again, nor will I uplaod any more of my translation work on here. This includes any of my old work, or my newer and much more accurate work. Some may see this as being petty, spiteful or based off an old grudge, and you may be right. However, I thought I'd explain things a little.

#33 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 05:10 PM

And ChibiMars and Riya, tell us more about your character ideas.

One of my characters is Regina Eskara, Mars' mother.. and my other was Bani Kikku/Usagi Keru ^^; I need to write better back-up stories for them.

I also made up a daughter for Mars and Jeager. (Not Mpreg.. it's a long story.) She was influenced by several different RPs I did. She's so cute @.@..

And I completely agree with Riya and Ken. Seeing Rainy is a cheerleader, she should have 5 power XD

Edited by Chibi MARS, 14 August 2004 - 05:11 PM.

#34 Terrykenyonissosexy

Terrykenyonissosexy

Call me Nekoyasha.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling,Games...PM Me for more.

Posted 14 August 2004 - 08:11 PM

okay.............how about this? :p

This is her evolved form of Nekoyasha.

Age-same.

Power-900,000

Height-5'8"

Attacks- Neko Death claws,Power Grip tail,Nightmare Spell,Dark Siren song,Black panther Stealth strike,Cats eye stun stare,Armored Tiger Fangs,and Wild Cat sonic roar.

Appearance- Long pink Tail,White claws,Boots, Weights on her arms and legs, green cat/human eyes,looks sorta like her old form,but has Horns on her head. So..She looks like Half Neko,Half Buffaloman.

Weakness: Cute guys,Video games,sometimes sleepy a lot, but She lost all her old powers except her arrows.

Can Become a full black panther at night, if embarassed, she becomes either a buffalo or a tiger.

If angered, She Becomes Fire Neko,and her ultimate attack is Inferno Tiger Meteor crash.
Posted Image

"I am Sometimes unstable,But...I am funny and sweet all the time. If someone gets me mad,I turn the tables. I am a leader,not a follower. although i love terry and jeager.

#35 Kawaii Kenni

Kawaii Kenni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 09:40 PM

The Choijn power's still too high, in all fairness to other characters.
Former resident song translator, and as a result, probably the distant, insignificant relative of the translation family on this board.

Update (7/1/2012 [7th Jan]) - Years away can calm a mind down quite well. I don't think of myself as some maligned martyr of the site. Rather it's just that I was unfortunately caught by the mudslinging of a rather unpleasant (and unprofessional) translator, who didn't like people taking the spotlight away from him, particularly if they happened to actually be able to properly translate work, as opposed to him. Nevertheless, despite the fact that all my work was my own, I got constantly accused of plagiarism, thanks to this unpleasant individual constantly saying how I stole his work. (When rather, it was going to end up being the other way round.)

I'm a lot more forgiving about the whole ideal, with how I ended up getting treated on this forum, as a result of this incident, but at the same time, I am still not in any mind to come back and join in again, nor will I uplaod any more of my translation work on here. This includes any of my old work, or my newer and much more accurate work. Some may see this as being petty, spiteful or based off an old grudge, and you may be right. However, I thought I'd explain things a little.

#36 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests: Books, science, scifi, anime, manga, poltics

Posted 15 August 2004 - 03:31 PM

Do you ever look at some of the character and think i could do better then that. I have here are some of my idea.

Yen Man: the son of the poor boy Terry man refused to help( reference AKIA bio) the boy never forgot the humilation he worked hard until he built a huge fortune. when he had a son of his own he wanted his son to both have the best of eveything and understand the the value of hard work. Had the best trainers, equipment and dietary experts money could buy including a specail training room where the air perssure could be changed from crushingly high to near vaccum.He hates the terry family with a passion and all but worships the kinnikus. His father's dream was for him to defeat Terry man and replace him as Kinnikuman's tag team partner but since both retired before he got the chance he has now set his sights on their sons'. He is japaness and about the same size a terry, little smaller and speicalizes in subbmission holds though he has no signature moves yet. his chojin power is slightly higher then terry Kanyon's

Cactus Mac( a pun on the Cactus Jack persona of mick foley a.k.a mankind) He is the world champion from a planet of people who are almost completly covered short sharp retractable spines. Mac however was born without spines, birth defect, he was often picked on and got in to fights. because everyone else on the planet had spines he developed a pain threashold to rivial checkmate's and a thick tough calloused hide that can seal almost any cut instantly. he not to bright and his strategy reflects that it is "hit them very hard until they stop moveing then kick them just to be sure" he might not have much style but he is so tough that he could easly shrug off attacks that would finish any other chojin and kill most.
totally devoted to yen man he see as haveing reascued from his hated home world.

Propain: a human propane tank that breaths fire. irish feels that he not wally should have been chosen to go to the hercules factory. so long as his gas supply holds out he is almost invinable but other then that his chojin power is only 450, half the muscle league average and his skills are average at best.

That's all for now i have two more but haven't come up with good/untrademarked names for them yet if we get enough we can send them to the writer i understand both the phone guy and the shoe guy where fan creations.

Yen mans specail moves are
Bull market Throw- He charges his oppenet raming his shoulder into their waist then perform a modified shoulder thorw and launches them skyward. (when stock prices are riseing it's called a bull market)

Bear market Falling crush- after launching his oppenet he leaps up and puts them in a bear hug pinning thier arms and positioning them below him so the force of the fall is added to the force of his squeeze( a bear market is when prices fall)

market driver- if his oppenent is to big for him properly preform a bear hug yen man will use this move it startes out just like the kinniku driver but instead of standing on his opponets armshe grabs them around the waist with his arm while aplying a modified half nelson with his legs. it also end like the kin driver with the opponent being driven head frist into the mat.
Catus mac specail move(s)
Nasel claw- he ram two fingers up his opponent's nose then uses said nose as a handle to swing them aroud a slam then into things.

#37 Terrykenyonissosexy

Terrykenyonissosexy

Call me Nekoyasha.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 05:20 PM

Well............I forgot to mention.........it's 70,000 in the night. it's 60,000 in the morning. I just goofed earlier. :p :blink:
Posted Image

"I am Sometimes unstable,But...I am funny and sweet all the time. If someone gets me mad,I turn the tables. I am a leader,not a follower. although i love terry and jeager.

#38 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 05:36 PM

70,000 is still high, for a female character..

and the name Neko-Yasha is a big INU-YASHA rip off.

Neko means 'cat'.. how can a cat turn into two different speicies?..

#39 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 07:31 PM

But Neko-Yasha would technically mean "Cat-boy."

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#40 STG

STG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:52 PM

Actually, you can't say Neko-Yasha iw Inu-Yasha rip of name since "A noun"+Yasha is pretty popular way of naming a character. (Like Hime-Yasha(Princess Yasha) for fierce female warrior.)

Also, Yasha does not mean boy. It is name for a fierce demon of battle or a buddhism guardian. Just like Ashura, it can mean both good and bad.

Yen mans specail moves are
Bull market Throw
Bear market Falling crush

Hehe, Yen man's special moves hit my funnybone. My mom caught expressions on my face while I'm reading this and asked what so funny. Of course, she know nothing about Kinnikuman.

#41 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 09:27 PM

This is her evolved form of Nekoyasha. Blah blah blah.

And..

70,000 is still high, for a female character..

and the name Neko-Yasha is a big INU-YASHA rip off.

Neko means 'cat'.. how can a cat turn into two different speicies?..

Hmm mm. The characters are usually related to their name like Mars, who would happened to be named after an anicent Roman God of War and he is somehow related to that God of War. Neko is a Japansese term for half cat, half human so therefore, it shouldn't be possible for it to turn into a tiger, a buffalo, or a black panther. It doesn't matter if a tiger and a black panther are 'big cats'. They are different from actual small cats and they live in the wilderness too. Females are not really strong compared to big strong sweaty wrestlers. AND it does NOT matter how 'evil' or how much 'hell' you can bring over if a character is truely pissed off and turns into a different form like a demon or whatever.

Anyways. As for my character.... Keep in mind that the background story is still not finish and yada yada so some facts will be changed over time.

Name: Hot-In-Pink
Sexual Preference: Homosexual. XD
Height: 6' 2''
Weight: No idea.
Chojin Power: Same as your everyday female.
Likes: Flowers, the color of pink, strawberries, ponies, fluffy kitties, dolls, and other girly stuff.

Family: Has a mother who hates him because of who he is. His father is long dead and has five sisters, three of them are older than him, two are younger than him.

Appearance: Seem tall, long light pink hair with big bangs, two bug atentea sticking out on his head, blue eyes, wears pink lipstick, wears a pink bra and a pink underpant, and long neon-colored pink boots. (I repeat myself, he is A male.)

Moves: Ultimate bee-eye-itch Slap, Automatic Leg Drop
Signature Move: (Haven't figured out what should be his signature move...)

Little about Him: As girly as Hot-In-Pink may seem, he's actually a male (And well.. it shows too...) with a personality that match a five years old flower girl who loves flowers and all that girly stuff. He grew up being around femmine eviornment and was always surrounded by flowers and his femmine sisters. His mother is a weird lady with a twisted personality and his sisters are very obsessed with flowers, ponies, and etc etc. which makes them the major reasons of who he is today. He isn't all that powerful and can easily be beaten up. And the world wonder why he took wrestling considering how weak he is...

..... And that's it about him. Please don't ask because I have NO idea why I made such twisted gay character. The reason I don't put his weakness up there is because anyone could just easily beat him up. Even an old lady without a cane or a young three years old child.

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#42 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 02:50 PM

I'm gonna say his special move is to induce hysterical laughter. Any chojin caught in the same ring with him would pass out from the lack of breathing 'cause they were laughing so hard.

:rolleyes:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#43 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 04:47 PM

The under league(this name subject to change at any time i think of a better one)
A a wrestling league made up of a verityof out cast chojins they include those who can't follow rule or who have powers/moves that would endager the audince or who are just evil. many of the dmp competed in the under league as part of their traing they fight in hidden places slums and remote planets always waiting for a chance to topple legimate chojin wreastling destory the muscle league , the dmp, and any one else who opposes them. there last attempt was when Sukarubozu and the devilmagican competed in the us chojin circuit now they are ready to try again this time challenging the outsiders to fight by their rules.

Name the devil Magican
hieght 5ft
weght ?
power?
apperence looks eggactly like the devil magican that Kin and terry fought minus the shoulder pads.
he is ranked just below the five lords of darkness who rule the underleague so he is pretty tuff he stores weapon in a dimensional void that he can access at will thus he seems to draw weapons out of thin air. his weapon include two daggers a fifty lb club at least 5 throwing knives and a garrot. as mentioned before he access the void at will so he could summon his knief midswing cut his opponent and banish it all in a matter of seconds he can also use a move called sadow fall where he disappears into his own shadow and emeages from his oppoenet.

In case you have not guess the under league has few rules deaths occur almost daily and half of the matchs end with at least one person badly injured, double death draws are not unknown. :devil:

#44 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 07:00 AM

MALGUIN...

was a mailman... watched his daughter get run over on her way walking to school... by a world champion fighter. the fighter got off, serving his sentence on paper, while society as a whole sympathized with the man. this, driving Malguin to the brink of madness, cause the mailman to sell his soul to a demon for the strength to rid the world of it's "heroes".
the demon basically gave him the "gift" of nuclear blood, and his muscles would also secrete acid. bearing the mark of the demon ( a crown of horns), Malguin would then didicate the rest of his life to destroying every icon of strength the world had to offer...

(i have actually scuplted a couple of original kinkishi of this guy... when i get some pics, i'll post one.)

(edit: his signature moves include lots of mat wrestling maneuvers, such as the STF, regal stretch, rear naked choke... plus the german suples, northern lights suplex, plus the dragon suplex. his finisher is a jumping variation of the steiner screwdriver.)

Edited by ironmask, 19 August 2004 - 07:05 AM.

#45 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 07:10 AM

also
EAGLEMASK

former german special forces, eaglemask had been left for dead my his squad, with a slit throat, and a slit abdomen. his pure rage got him through, as he got himself to a "street physician", and he then spent two months healing. he then spent his time training, and went into the underground fighting circuit to make ends meet... plus the added appeal of possibly fighting those involved inhis attempted murder. he donned a black mask, with a white german imperial eagle across the front, and went to work...

signature moves: more mat wrestling in the flavor of chris benoit, or dean malenko... suplexes, and submission holds ranging from judo to ju-jitsu, to american pro wrestling.
finishing maneuver: "soaring hammer", reverse death valley driver.

(also, sculpted kinkishi of... will put in pic with malguin)

#46 The S

The S

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 10:21 AM

1,000,000 isn't too high... that's Buffaloman's power.

#47 Terrykenyonissosexy

Terrykenyonissosexy

Call me Nekoyasha.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 01:54 PM

okay..............i'll edit her.

Name- Gryffinlady

Power- Depends on the moon phase.

There. Better? I edited Neko's name and power.
Posted Image

#48 Kawaii Kenni

Kawaii Kenni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 01:51 AM

Sounds rather like Outlaw Star's Ctarl-Ctarls...

#49 ssbmMARIOmaster

ssbmMARIOmaster

A Mario Manic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 12:03 PM

Chojin name: Perfecteon

Sex: male

Height: 6.3

Weight: 182 pounds

Country of orgin: USA, California

Chojin power: 840,000

Apperance: wears a grayish white mask Wears Black sunglasses has a big mouth hole, Black hair sticks out of the mask on top. Upper body is colored grayish white with a thin dark blue line digaonal of left sholder downwards to hip and an * symbol directly on the chest. Lower body is colored grayish white as well with 2 large red lines horizontial to the knee caps. Wears dark blue shoulder pads on shoulders and 2 short yellow vambraces on arms.

Strengths: The more perfect moves performed on an opponet and damage avoided form opponet the stronger he gets.

Weaknesses: gets gradually weaker if doesnt perform a techique perfectly or it is countered, fails to perfectly counter any move, takes damage during the match beacuse of flawed defence. His perfectionist attitude can sometimes distract him in a match

Signature Moves: Perfectionist's impact, Flawless Fury Strikes, Super Reversal

Close Friend of: Kid Muscle and Wally Tusket

Enemy of: Bone cold, His Father, His older Brother

Background: (will work on this later)

Edited by ssbmMARIOmaster, 27 August 2004 - 12:51 PM.

#50 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 01:14 PM

Hi me agian now for the second dark lord of the under league the frist was kinniku steel

Dragon man
real name Vald Dracula "I am not a vampire and i was never a count."

ht 6ft
wt varible
power 9,000 45,000, 225,000

Perhaps the frist devil chojin of earth he sold his to the devil to gain the power to drive the ottamn army from his country. even before that he was a twisted bastitch on the day he was crowned king he invited everyone he considered his enemy to a lavish party. shortly after the food ran out they realize that they were trapped in the great hall he left them there till the nosie stop then had the bodies entomb in the wall. then he had diner in the same room. eventually his curelty got out of hand and the forces of good killed him but the devil sent back to punish those who have failed or betryed their own deal with the devil of the surviving member of the akuma chojins and akuma knights the only members he has not punished yet are Sunshine buffloman and ashura man
Apperence he ware red mettalic armour and shine guards and a helmet shaped like a dragon
to be continued

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com