• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#51 Ste Ste Van Ste

Ste Ste Van Ste

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, DBZ (explains why I like UM), reading.

Posted 12 September 2004 - 08:55 AM

Just joined but I'm lobbing my 2 cents in.

Name: Monk-King (a variation on the classic Monkey King)
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 350 lbs (all muscle, just like real simians)
Signature Moves: (seeing as he has 4 aspects [see below] he has a finisher for each).

Monk-King is the son of Ramenman. Although trained by him he never really was Chojin material. However one day while travelling he discovered the Ancient Mask of the Monkey King (why do so many of these wrestlers have masks) and gained incredible monkey powers. As a result he can tranform into one of 4 aspects.

Monk-King: His standard form (looks like he's wearing a chimp suit), he acts like his father Ramenman (wise and confident). His finishing move is the 3 Wise Monkey Mask of Doom.
Mad Monkey: This aspect is a nutcase often doing ridiculous things. His finisher is the Straight Jacket Slam.
Cheeky Monkey: Jokes around and annoys his opponents. His finisher is Monkey-Mimickry.
Funky Monkey: A fun loving guy who acts like a cool dude. His move is the Funky Flop.

3 Wise Monkey Mask of Doom: A submission move where he wraps his long arms around his opponents face making them unable to see, hear or speak. The isolation causes them to give up.
Straight Jacket Slam: Throwing the opponent high into the air he jumps, grabs their arms and twists them behind their back (like an actual straight jacket) and then rams them headfirst into the mat.
Monkey-Mimickry: He basically uses his opponents finishing move except he improves it a bit (kinda like what Eskara/Mars did against Terry).
Funky Flop: He picks up his opponent and carries them (in a powerslam position) onto the top turnbuckle, he then does a 450 splash while still holding them.

He is afraid of water, gets distracted by bananas and sometimes his aspects are unreliable (MM will goof off, CM will push an opponent too far and FM will get overconfident).

#52 Knuxman

Knuxman

Reject False Icons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 09:29 AM

Terryman Great
Hight: 5 ft., 2 in.
Weight: 187 pounds.
Comes From: The Terry's Ranch, Texas
Special Abilities: Super agility, Super jumping ability.
Chojin power: 800,000
Moves: Texas Clover Hold, Spinning toe hold, Terry Lock (spin texas clover hold)
Appearance: Brownish sandy hair, usually matted and dirty. Looks like a slightly stronger terry kenyon, a face more like suguru's under his mask, now wears 3 things from legends, terry kenyons pad set (forearm, elbow, knee, and shin), kinnikuman great's mask, and most of all, the title of the new terry ranch wrestler!

Story: As a child, he had to live in the mountain ranges of North America, his appearance made him an outcast to all, his freakish speed and agility always got him chased out, never even learned wrong from right! until he met a man, Terry Kenyon, after hearing about all the evils a man such as him could destroy, he asked terry to test his abilities, terry was shocked to find that this man could almost match his speed, and already had greater power! so he agreed to teach him, and after many months he came out of the terry's ranch not only a chojin, but a candidate for the muscle league! along the way to the shuttle to hercules factory, in the middle of the desert (close to the grand canyon) he sees a mask lying in the sand, he immediatly recognises is as the mask of kinnikuman great! his mentor terry kenyon had said that Suguru had tagged with this man, so he decided to keep it, and compete as TERRYMAN GREAT!

Edited by Knuxman, 12 September 2004 - 09:32 AM.

"So it goes."
~Vonnegut

#53 MitchellTF

MitchellTF

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 07:15 PM

Hello, new here, here's a Chojin I invented for a fanfic.

King/Catman. (American/Japanese name)

Appearance: Catlike-humanoid.

Affiliation: DMP

Special Moves: Cat Scratch Fever (Air attack + Bazillion punches), Regeneration, Flexibility/Speed, Enthrall

Background: A DMP agent, sent to beat Kid Muscle, by kidnapping Roxanne. Very disappointed to discover it happened twice before. He's pure evil, in a take-over-the-universe sort of way, but actually rather sociable in person. His greatest ability is that if he bites somebody they become a catgirl completely loyal to him. Brutally took over his homeworld. Has an army of catgirls. (50% natives...50% thralls.)

Story: Fights with Kid Muscle, beats him down, loses in the end. Standard forumula. Oh...and he nearly turns Roxanne into a catgirl. Loses because of a necklace Kid Muscle got for Roxanne. (He's weak against silver...and the necklace is silver.) Kid Muscle ends up actually doing something right with Roxanne...and she ends up back to almost normal...except for Superhuman powers. She wouldn't survive a week in the Hercules factory...but she now can preform a signature move.

#54 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests: Books, science, scifi, anime, manga, poltics

Posted 26 September 2004 - 11:25 AM

I'm back sorry it been so long been buesy looking for work where was i o yeah dragon man.
the reason he has mulitple power levels is because he has 3 forms the frist is his human form when in this form he uses submission holds. before he make any move he determind the three most likly responses and how to counter/take advantage of them he hates being suprised and can't stand being out smarted which rarely happens. in this form his signature move is shadow step; this is a very difficult move that requires a keen understanding of anatomy and, angles as well as speed and timeing basically you wait for your oppenent to attack and at the moment that his attack (foot/arm/ect) block his veiw of you you move out of his line of sight creating the illusion that you have disappeared and leaving them completely vulnerable. Demon drain; basically what ever a devil chojin got in exchange for soul vanishes, reduceing them to anormal chojin and in some cases a normal preson, for example sunshine might lose his ablity to change into sand while bufflo man would shrink down to the size of normal altough very muscular person, he cant uses this energy him self but stores it in a jewel hidden in his castleand can use it to bestow "gifts" on those who wish to make a deal.

Monster form pasty white and cmopletely hairless Vald must remove his armour to take this form becuase it wouldn't fit popluarly this form is a sure sign that vald is starting to lose his temper because in this form causes he is much less careful and much more brutal. his arms, legs, and torso get longer (about a foot taller)but not thinner so he looks gangly but really is not . he also sports fangs and claws. in this form he usea combination of holds and slams the tranformation provide an increase in both power and leverage so they are quite powerful. He can not however muster the mental clarity to use either shadow step or demon drain. his signature finisher in form is called the impaler first he throws them into the air an leaps up after them in midair he hooks feet over his shoulders and uses his elongated arms to twist his oppenents arms behind their back then slams them into the top od the turn buckle this move could result in broken rib puntured lungs and double shoulder dislocation and at the very least it gonna hurt.

Dragon form if he in this form then he to made to think sratagy goses out window. in this form he punches kicks and slamsthat his mental limithe weighs 1500 lbs biger claws longer fang a thick scale over most of his body most of the front of his torso is cover by a leather hide that although tough is a lot less though then his scales

Before i foreget the rules of the underleague
1. specator veiw at their own risk and safty cost money
2. you can not issue or accept challenges to someone who is ranked more then 10 ranks above or below you with out speical permission from one of the under lords
3. only those ranked 1 throgh 10 may challege one of the underlords no exception
4. you may use any weapon you like so long as you don't leave the ring to get them.
5. you may where any armour you choose and may choose to remove it at any time but can not add to or replace armour once a match starts.
6. match can end in only three way draw requires mutual agreement. surrender 2nds (like meat) may surrender on behalf of a fighter, death self explaintory
7. proceeds are divide thusly 50% to the league 30% to winner, 20% to loser or next of kin
8. One who surrender is at the mercy of the victor the victor may choose to kill his oppenet anyone doing so forfits their winngs, they may also choose to cripple or maim oppenents loses half your winning , they may demand any portion of the loser's purse or demand a month of seritude or grant "ture mercy" and do nothing.
9 tag team partners can not differ in individual rank by more then ten.

I need 9 more top ranked fighters for my under league if you want suggest a charatcter or are willing to let me use one you have lready posted please feel free to let me know. note i make the final chocie as to there ranking

later days

#55 Bass0r

Bass0r

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Anything Kinnikuman, video games, hanging out with friends, writing game guides (particularly for GameFAQs), music, drawing, reading.

Posted 09 November 2004 - 01:19 AM

I've made my own choujin, but I don't want to reveal too much. Let it be a surprise to you. =)

But here's a piece about his back history:
"Built in a warehouse behind Wall Street, _______ was made to predict stock market turns. However, a flaw in his programming allowed him to choose his own path in life, which drove him to aspire to become a choujin. His creators were ashamed, and drove him away from Wall Street, forcing him to follow his dream without support."

I blocked the name, for the sake of additional surprise. =) Hope the piece I gave sounds interesting.
Another post that will bore your socks off.

#56 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 09 November 2004 - 09:26 AM

Chojin: Pyra Galahad

Origin: America

Blood Origin: Serbian (Yugoslavia)

Height: 6' 0''

Weight: 143 pounds

Eyes: neon-green, but the eye area is black

Hair: is black, reaching the middle of the back, a red mohawk going down the middle into a low pony-tail

Skin: Usually pale

Element: Fire

Outfit: Black sports bra with a red upside-down heart in the middle, black short shorts with a red stripe on each thigh, black knee pads, black boots that reach the shin with red laces, black wrist bands.

Body structure: A small build, the biceps are easily judged as a decent size, and she has a six-pack.

Attacks-
Curl Cramp: sitting on opponents back facing forwards, feet tucked under the arms and coming over the back of the neck, leaning back, grabbing ankles, doing a hard sit-up.
Shotgun Suplex: crosses oppoent's arms in front, does a flip over the opponent, having the user and opponent back-to-back with the arms still gripped and croseed. user does a forward suplex. when opponent's head hits the mat/earth, it sounds like a shotgun.
Armageddon Roundhouse: getting opponent into the air, standing on opponent's back, gripping the wrists with one hand and the ankles with the other, then the user spins rapidly to the mat/earth
(by the way, she breathes fire and fire balls)

Bios: she's a goth (of course) but very energetic and is happy most of the time. she loves to wrestle, and her main goal is to get into the Muscle league and represent it with pride. her parents were so-called "cursed" by a wizard, but since the wizard died from food poisoning before Pyra was born, she wasn't evil at all.

Well, this was MY dream-character. I've got Mirrorman a sa new dMp member I wana tell ya'll, but I DUN HAVE THE TIME! So, hang tight, ya'll!

Edited by Beefcake_Pyro, 11 November 2004 - 09:10 AM.

Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#57 A-Log

A-Log

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 04:49 PM

Hello, guys. My name is Anthony LoGatto, and I'm from Staten Island, NY. This is my first time posting on this message board, and I've always wanted to post my views here. Anyway, I hope that "Invent a Chojin" submissions are still open, because I've got some good characters for the manga; one I've finished in August. I can't say anything else, but I will say that my chojin's name is Raggedy Anthony. (His Japanese name is Raggedyman.) I know this sounds too childish, but it would be perfect comedy for the manga; Raggedy would be based on (or a parody of) Raggedy Andy, the brother of famous doll, Raggedy Ann. I will also state that he is a childhood friend of Terry Kenyon. Like Sly Scraper, Anthony trained with the Terry family for chojin wrestling. If you're interested, I will post his full profile up, including who he'll be voiced by, in case the manga gets popular in Japan again, and new episodes will be produced. But still, is it too late to submit my character? I'm still trying to write some Japanese along with my English to explain my character.

Anthony "A-Log" LoGatto

#58 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 15 November 2004 - 09:14 AM

YES! I FINALLY GOT SOME OF MY MIRRORMAN STATS!

Name: Mirrorman

Team: dMp

Description: has a hexagon-shaped head of a mirror with no face, his body is muscular, but made of the same material mirrors are made from. (so he's like a mirror sculpture)

Special Abilities--

Image Reflect-turns into his opponent and looks EXACTLY like his opponent, BUT is all black with glowing red eyes. he's able to detect the weakness and use it against his opponent, turning the tables and inflicting damage with the knowledge a little greater than his opponent.

Bios: He left the dMp headquarters before the place blew up to get special training. He came back, found out that the dMp was destroyed (or so he thought) and is seeking revenge on Kid Muscle.

So far, that's what I got. I might tweak it a little, and I'll get the hojin Power in later.
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#59 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 10:24 AM

I'm working on Helena Reaper, supposedly the duaghter of the Grim Reaper himself, but I gotta tweak it a bit more...
Posted Image

#60 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:34 AM

I've sent another one that is gauranteed to go to Japan, but to Shueisha, let's hope.
I'm not gonna reveal who I've sent unless he has appeared or if when the series end.

#61 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:52 PM

Awsome thread! Okay here's a couple of mine

Name: Big King Kahuna
Power:850,00
Weight:100kg
Specials: Tide Change(Move Reversian), Zan Ka Fuu Rin(What King used to defeat him but backwards), Island Throne( He sits on the opponet like the Camel Clutch but with his feet on the oppnt's hands and he pulls the legs like in the Boston Crab).
Bio: The five evil gods that manipulated Phoenix also mess with Jesse and he joins the new dMp recruits in disguise(a combo of Kamehame and an Amoi staue) in hopes of defeating King and Kid muscle for revenge.

Name: Dreadbolt
Power:3,000,000
Weight: 1,000kg
Specials: Ultimate Screwdriver(he puts his opponet inside him and screws him with his arms, legs, and head, which are giant screws), Screw U (Puts the oppnt on his head and spins him into the air, then catches him and does the FU or Death Valley Bomb).
Bio:dMp robot built to destroy Muscle Leaguers. He has a body made up of six hexagons connected together in a box form. His arms, legs, and head are screws, with the flat parts as hands, feet, and head respectively. The sharp ends are inside him, and he use them for one of his finshers.

#62 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 07:37 AM

Nice work, Skullduggery. :KS:
Posted Image

#63 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 02:17 PM

Nice work, Skullduggery. :fop:

Big mistake! Now I have an excuse to post more! :D

Name:Red Tiger
Power:12,000,000
Weight:96kg
Specials: Tiger Wheel(resembles a spinning aerial Romero special), Cat's Cradle(he sits on his oppnt. as if to do the Camel Clutch but instead cosses his legs and crosses his oppnts. arms through them and pulls like the beginning of the Big Ben Bash), Tiger Trap(In the air: grabs oppnts. left leg and right arm and puts left arm in a leg scissors and keeps his knees going into his chest; then dives oppnt. head-first into mat)
Bio: Originally a dMp secret weapon; he joined the Muscle League after his first fight with Kevin Mask. He is a half-man, half-tiger (human face with cat ears. Like those cats in the musical, but not stupid-looking).

#64 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 11:55 AM

Im reving this post cuz im bored now :rolleyes:

Name:Garbageman
Power:800,000
Weight:112kg
Specials: Can spew an endless supply of poisonous garbage, like Kirby in reverse. Also can swallow Chojins and compact them by shrinking.
Bio: Originally wanted to become dMp, but realized they kinda suck and decided to compete solo. Looks like a garbage can with arms, legs, and eyes.

Name:Milkman
Power:400,000
Weight:90kg
Specials: Unbreakable bones, can increase size up to 300kg and Power up to 1,300,000 by drinking a whole lot of milk.
Bio: Failed both dMp and Muscle League entrance exams. He seeks revenge against both sides and teams up with Garbageman. Looks like a milkman that became a wrestler :D

#65 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 11:10 AM

Name: The Iron Assassin
Power: not sure how to rate this stuff...
Weight: 976 pounds, 15 ounces
Specials: "full bown chaos" ( basically a front flipping fire thunder driver) and "the meltdown" (sets himself on fire, and does a spike/bridged belly to belly suplex... while maintaining the bear hug)
Bio: built by former german military scientist, and a ex-spetnaz captain to fight for their entertainment, and for covert missions, and low profile assassinations...

#66 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman is my favorite anime of all time! (^^)v~

Posted 26 July 2005 - 01:09 PM

Chojin Name: Bob

Appearance: No arms or legs

Move(s): Floats in water

------

Chojin Name: Rustle

Move(s): Rolls around in a pile of dry leaves

------

Chojin Name: Art

Move(s): Hangs on wall

------

:(

what happens if there is no water????

"If you continue fighting close matches without a complete KKD, Mantarto... you're probably going to die." ~Ataru Kinnikuman vol. 9

#67 bahamutknightzero

bahamutknightzero

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 10:08 PM

It's not much, something I wanted to try out.

Name: Cody Bogard
Power: Regular Mode - 850,000 Burning Mode(Kinda like the Kinniku's Muscle Power) - 1,250,000
Weight: 200 lbs
Specials: Hero Buster(Powered up Fisherman's Buster, where he leaps up high and crushes the opponent back to earth), Gemini Crash (It's kinda like a modifyed Wasabi Wallop. He takes a leg wraps the back half over the back of his neck, bending the opponent's back. He then wraps his legs around the opponent's neck, and drops to the mat), Glowing Excalibur(High powered lariat as his arm is surrounded by aura)
Bio: Grew up watching wrestling and being able to witness the Chojins in action, he dreamed of becoming a wrestler. He trained hard to be a wrestler, but couldn't be able to be a Chojin at first. But one day during a long and grueling match, he started to feel a little rush of power in his body as he went for a lariat, once he connected, he and the crowd realised that his arm was surrounded in aura. His opponent was rushed to the hospital after being hit with the lariat, causing Cody to disappear from wrestling, unknown what occured that day. His parents eventually revealed a secret in that he was indeed part choyujin ( from his father, a retired chojin wrestler) and told him not to give up, eventually sending him to train in a secluded dojo over in Japan. Once his training ended, he returned to America as a chojin, looking to make a name for himself and maybe try to get a chance to join the famed Muscle League.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com