• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

Like or not, I'm a fangirl. Numa Numa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Location:Ridgcrest, California. Middle of nowhere >_<. But love it^_^.
  • Interests:Ulitmate Muscle reading the manga and watching the anime. And all time fave character JAEGER!^_____^! Dogs, meeting new friends on and offline, traveling, and video games.

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:42 PM

Here you can chat about you fave characters so have fun and chat till you hearts content. :lol:
The Rain of Berlin Falls Red. Hail the Red Rain of Pain!.

#2 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:31 PM

My fravit charcter is Jeager. he is so cute and I love it when he is happy, because he always has a grin on his face. Oh and happy birthday Red Rains Fan Girl.
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#3 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Location:Ridgcrest, California. Middle of nowhere >_<. But love it^_^.
  • Interests:Ulitmate Muscle reading the manga and watching the anime. And all time fave character JAEGER!^_____^! Dogs, meeting new friends on and offline, traveling, and video games.

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:26 PM

Ya he always has a nice smile and he's so sweet and kind :lol: . I also like Ninja Ned.

#4 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:47 AM

U know what there are sure alot of Jeager and Brocken fans know, then there was before. YA the Brockens are climing the post to greatness.lol. Ya Jeager is a sweet heart all right.
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#5 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 03 October 2005 - 08:13 AM

U know what there are sure alot of Jeager and Brocken fans know, then there was before.

I was thinking the same thing (almost too many), are we sure that some of the fans are not one of the same??? :lol:

#6 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:53 AM

^ Haha, I was thinking the same thing. It's kinda worrying actually...
All these "Jeager/Brocken" fans could be the same person...and even worse, they could be this horrible 82 year old man from Bolton or something... :lol:

XD I'm only pulling yer legs. :D It is rather coincidental though.

#7 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:15 PM

I like Brocken and Jeager, yet their roles aren't so big in the show, and there are a LOT of fan girls and fanSITES as well. Go to www.kinnikubuster.com (i think it's still there) and you'll find a Brocken/Jeager fansite thingy there. They got a plain old Brocken one, too. But the Brocken/Jeager site is probably the most spiffed up one there.
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#8 YourMomGotaKinnikuBuster

YourMomGotaKinnikuBuster

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 01:46 PM

^ Haha, I was thinking the same thing. It's kinda worrying actually...
All these "Jeager/Brocken" fans could be the same person...and even worse, they could be this horrible 82 year old man from Bolton or something... :blink:

XD I'm only pulling yer legs. :notme: It is rather coincidental though.

Hahaha, an 82 year old man from Bolton. :D

#9 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Location:Ridgcrest, California. Middle of nowhere &gt;_&lt;. But love it^_^.

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:01 PM

Who out there likes Ninja Ned? :blink:

#10 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:58 PM

Hey I like Ninja Ned he is cool man. I like Jager,Brocken Jr,Brockenman,NinjaNed,
Terryman and Terry. Ya Ninja Ned is cool, but what is the deal with the eye patch.
Jeager in volume 7

#11 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Kinnikiman Nisei, being a goofball. =3

Posted 03 October 2005 - 04:01 PM

I DO!!!! Ned's hot! :blink:

But, is it just me, or does his voice sound like Giovanni(Team rocket boss) from Pokemon? :notme:

#12 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Kinnikiman Nisei, being a goofball. =3

Posted 03 October 2005 - 04:04 PM

Hey I like Ninja Ned he is cool man. I like Jeager,Brocken Jr,Brockenman,NinjaNed,
Terryman and Terry. Ya Ninja Ned is cool, but what is the deal with the eye patch.

I dont think that's an eyepatch Jeager Gal. Maybe he lost an eye in the ninja buisness or something. :blink:

#13 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 03 October 2005 - 04:08 PM

I dont think that's an eyepatch Jeager Gal. Maybe he lost an eye in the ninja buisness or something. Or from a brutal money shot :blink:

Isn't that the reason people wear eye patches??? :notme:

Hey guys lets go to chat and talk about how much we love Veersy! Isn't he the cutest? i heard he kicked both Blocken Jr and Jaegers asses.

#14 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 04:20 PM

Oh.. Ya but it looks like a eye patch to me. oh well, he could have lost an eye when he was messing around with his ninja stars or in a fight. we might never know.
Jeager in volume 7

#15 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 05:25 PM

:blink: Nice one, Doc. Those money shots can take an eye out!

#16 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 05:45 PM

Just wanted to add something.

What is with all of the new Jade/Blocken Jr. fangirls popping up around here now? I think some of the accounts are from one same girl or something like that. o_o;

I didn't know Veersy whooped those guys' asses! Why that part wasn't aired on Ultimate Muscle? :P

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#17 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:15 PM

Thank you, ya I would know, becuase I had a ninja star once and one of my teddy bears were sitting out side and I throwed it at the bear and its are came off. It might not been an eye, but ya it can happen.
Jeager in volume 7

#18 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:25 PM

I didn't know Veersy whooped those guys' asses! Why that part wasn't aired on Ultimate Muscle?

It was, but because the two Germans were standing ringside, and Veers is about 4'7, we didn't see what happened, but those who recieved his webcast did.

Veers, nude except for a pair of wooden paddles, first snuck up behind Jadger an started viciously attacking his rump with one of the paddles, simultaniously jumpping around and keeping himself simi-decent with the other. Jadger did not react, though the corners of his mouth twitched.

Veers then moved onto that closeted Nazi, Brocken Junior. After about a minute of hard paddling, the fascist looked behind himself, looked down at Veersy, and said "Stoft Dat!" before turning back to watch the match.

Kid then mooned Veersy, but when approached, pissed himself. That's not Veers's thing.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#19 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 05:59 AM

You mean Veers was nude,only had paddles,and paddle people on the butts. I know I heard about this before but where? ^_^ Why did he paddle people the butts anyway? someone tell me
Jeager in volume 7

#20 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:40 AM

OMG Veers?! That little guy from the first series? Everytime I see him I feel like I'm going to combust!

...Uh, forget what I said.

Yes, the amount of Brocken Jr./ Jade fans have grown alot. I'm one too...but I'm not an insane one most fans are. ^_^ Still, they did go through alot, the two of them anyway.
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#21 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:46 AM

Now I rember it has been alot time since I seen him or heard his name. Sorry but I cant forget what you said, but I will try too. Hey I am insane Fan of them, but its only here, the culbs that I have join in and at home. My mom has to lock her doors, Because I start talking about everthing and I can talk for hours if I could. ^_^
Jeager in volume 7

#22 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:56 PM

The abnormal number of Brocken Jr./Jeager fangirls doesn't bother me, as long as they don't disrespect the fact that I have my favorites, that's peachy with me. I won't fight.
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#23 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman is my favorite anime of all time! (^^)v~

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:58 PM

i love Warsman better than anybody else now. he is so adorable to me. i like him for his claws the best though. you can do some serious damage with those though. :wacko:

"If you continue fighting close matches without a complete KKD, Mantarto... you're probably going to die." ~Ataru Kinnikuman vol. 9

#24 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:12 PM

I love every chojin, but some have there down sides. To me, Mars, Jeager, young Brocken, young Terryman and Terry are hot. I have to say Mars is hot to Beefcake_Pyro and me. I might not show it , but he is hot.
Jeager in volume 7

#25 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:17 PM

[Y]ou can do some serious damage with those though. :rolleyes:

Splitting someone from head to head is definatly serious damage...

Here's a joke!

Why did Pentagon/Star Face team up with the bad guy Black Hole?

He didn't have the balls to refuse!

Attached Files

Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com