Theme© by Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Inside Out Toys

disney pixar anger hostilitytowardtheopposition fear disgust sadness joy bing bong

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:27 PM

Fourth of July holiday weekend box office:

1. Inside Out

2. Jurassic World

3. Terminator Genisys

4. Magic Mike XXL

These minifigures from Takara Tomy are making the rounds at places like Target and Barns&Noble.

Here is Bing Bong, Fear, Anger, Sadness, Joy, and Disgust:

insideout-takara-tomy.jpg

Anger is 1.5 inches, so the others are a wee bit taller.

Packs be like: :wub:

Attached Files

#2 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:13 AM

Toysaurus has/had two packs available for $6.99 (yeesh). I picked up Anger from Target, and I am pretty happy with it. The plastic is nice, and the paint apps are better than average.

#3 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:50 AM

Toysaurus has/had two packs available for $6.99 (yeesh). I picked up Anger from Target, and I am pretty happy with it. The plastic is nice, and the paint apps are better than average.

I must be missing the boat on these.  They look like so many generic Disneyish characters that populate the kiddie isles.  Not much in the way of creativity, imho, though the fat pink guy is pretty neat.   I picture him talking in that old radio guy voice or maybe like a carnival pitchman.

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#4 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:52 AM

the fat pink guy is pretty neat.   I picture him talking in that old radio guy voice or maybe like a carnival pitchman.

You know, I honestly didn't care for this figure too much until I read that. I have to go get one now.

#5 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:55 AM

I almost picked up Anger at Target the other day, but the pricetag turned me off.

I have to agree with Tiny on this one. Way too generic/kiddie-looking for my taste.

And, the pink guy makes me think of the drunken pink elephants from Dumbo.

#6 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:05 AM

Maybe it's only because I'm getting older, but it seems like Disney and their peers are really cranking 'em out these days, no?   I mean, shit, I with my first wife when that 90s wave hit, and I remember thinking "meh, I don't care for this new crap!"   :lol:

Seems like every time we hit the toy store there is a new marketing barrage.   

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#7 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:51 AM

Anger triple threat. 

Maybe it's Anger, Aggression, and Rage?

Working on my Anger Management.  Hahahahahe.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 06 July 2015 - 10:02 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: disney, pixar, anger, hostilitytowardtheopposition, fear, disgust, sadness, joy, bing bong

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com