Theme© by Fisana

Need Predasaur ENOK no 9 (5cm) for autistic son....desperate

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ljc7_*

Guest_ljc7_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:46 AM

My 10 year old austistic son has collected the whole range (5cm size) and is just missing ENOK no 9. It is his birthday next week and I'm desperately searching for it, as he is getting so distressed with one missing. Anybody have one??

#2 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:55 AM

Can you show a pic?  Preferably including his weapon?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 mca19

mca19

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Battle Beasts/Laser Beasts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:32 AM

I have some listed under a need toys post, but not that one.  Here's a checklist I found online if anyone could help

Attached Files

#4 Guest_ljc7_*

Guest_ljc7_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2015 - 12:45 PM

I'm new here, how do I post the photo? I have one including the weapon, thanks

#5 Guest_ljc7_*

Guest_ljc7_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2015 - 12:56 PM

One like this. Made by Dracco UK, and marketed in 2013. They were in tribes as in the leaflet posted. ENOK was no 9 and leader of the Jurassic tribe I think!

Attached Files

#6 Guest_ljc7_*

Guest_ljc7_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:00 PM

I found this forum as someone on here posted the photo that I've copied here....so it's out there somewhere!

#7 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:00 PM

had that one until a few months ago; was sold in a lot on eBay. best of luck finding one for the kiddo! shouldn't be too entirely difficult, compared to finding some of the other things folks around here are after :)

#8 Guest_ljc7_*

Guest_ljc7_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:12 PM

Must have missed it, been searching eBay for months!

My son would be beyond delighted to find the final one. Santa managed to find Vulltarex last year but had no luck with ENOK.....let's hope someone here has it

#9 typicalstereo

typicalstereo

Half Ironman/Half Sausage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Looking for Germs, McNuggets, WoN Mario stuff, and Friday the 13th (and horror in general).

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:27 PM

These are Italian, correct? 

Give Alessio an email.  He's helped me find some really obscure Italian toys.

Find his contact info here: http://www.tons-of-toys.com/

It hope this info helps. 

#10 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:08 PM

LJC, are you in the US or UK or what?

#11 Guest_ljc7_*

Guest_ljc7_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:03 PM

In the UK, but these were sold in many countries.

Thanks, I will email him, as the most recent range of Predasaurs Aqua Attack are sold in Italy not here, but not sure about original predasaurs

#12 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:49 AM

DNA Fusion was widely available in the US, I personally saw them at TRU and Target. The others I don't think ever made it over here.

#13 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:08 AM

These look pretty sweet!How much do full boxes go for?

#14 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:01 PM

These look pretty sweet!How much do full boxes go for?

So much money!

If you decide to pick up any lots, hit me up with your doubles! Really wanting some of the new "Aqua Attack" figures!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#15 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 05 September 2015 - 06:18 PM

I am about 90% sure that I have this figure.  I remember him being my favorite because of the twisty neck.  One of the most original features in the whole toyline.  However, there are many issues. 

First, posting US to UK will never get it there in a week. 

Second, my storage space which is full of thousands of toys including this one, is in lien.  I have to come up with several hundred dollars in less than a week, or I will lose everything. 

#16 mca19

mca19

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Battle Beasts/Laser Beasts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:45 PM

I agree there's no way it would get there in a week short of paying a fortune to ship especially with our Monday holiday. Still a shame nobody has this figure. Anyone with experience with a child with autism knows the challenges and it would be cool if we could help out. I only have a few myself from the insect invasion line but not that one.

And Steve- that sucks, sorry to hear that.

#17 Guest_ljc7_*

Guest_ljc7_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:01 AM

If anyone has one, a delay in getting it doesn't matter. Better to be late than not getting it at all!! I've just drawn a complete and utter blank and have looked everywhere.

Yes, the autism obsessions are a real challenge but he's such a sweet and kind boy that I'll do everything I can to help him....

Thank you

#18 typicalstereo

typicalstereo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Looking for Germs, McNuggets, WoN Mario stuff, and Friday the 13th (and horror in general).

Posted 06 September 2015 - 05:23 AM

Maybe try to contact the company.  Tell them your story.  Someone might be able to help you out.

http://www.predasaurs.com/us/home/

#19 Guest_ljc7_*

Guest_ljc7_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:06 AM

I have contacted them, and they've been through the entire warehouse, without luck :(

#20 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:10 AM

Now that I think about it, Enok was a tribe leader, and I believe the tribe leaders (#1, #9, #17 plus #25 Vulltarex) were only available in tins, which would explain why none of the blister packs seem to have him.

Your best shot if nobody comes through is to buy some tins on the 1 in 4 chance they contain Enok, unfortunately. It's too bad as it wasn't that long ago that Home Bargains was selling the tins for 99p.

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#21 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:16 AM

Now that I think about it, Enok was a tribe leader, and I believe the tribe leaders (#1, #9, #17 plus #25 Vulltarex) were only available in tins, which would explain why none of the blister packs seem to have him.

that's interesting, I was curious how the tins were released in the UK considering the difference in how the whole line was handled. Over here in the US the only blister packs were the ones with 2 dinos and the footprint putty, but all of the figures were available in single blind bags except one. The tin included a variant of one of the ceratops-hybrids, name is Kabal or something like that iirc, that wasn't available elsewhere.

#22 Guest_ljc7_*

Guest_ljc7_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

Yes, it was one in the tins. Maybe Home Bargains still have the tins? How long ago was it? Thanks

#23 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:21 PM

I never bought a tin or a putty pack.  Only blind-bags and the two playsets (volcano and cage). 

I have all but #4, 6, 8, and 24.  Maybe these were in the US tins?

Also, the US did not get the single blisters or the 3rd (catapult) playset. 

And, as noted, the US did not get any of the following series... minis, aqua, insects, or fire dragons.

Edited by steverotters, 09 September 2015 - 01:48 PM.

#24 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:37 PM

Your best shot if nobody comes through is to buy some tins on the 1 in 4 chance they contain Enok, unfortunately. It's too bad as it wasn't that long ago that Home Bargains was selling the tins for 99p.

Enok and Vulltarex were both in US blind bags. Enok has some weight to him like Vulltarex, so my kids each got Enok and Vulltarex from me buying the heaviest blind packs in the box. I think somebody confirmed awhile back that if you bought a complete box of blind bags, you would get 1 of each figure, not counting paint variants that weren't in blind bags.

#25 typicalstereo

typicalstereo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

I thought I saw that UK ebay had some tins for sale. 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com