#1 redspook

redspook

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:Battle Builders, Road Wars, Bone Age, M.A.S.K., Dino Riders

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:58 AM

Looking for 80's Soma Robin Hood and Knight PVC figures. I'd also be interested in the Pirates, Ninjas, Trolls/Ogres, Wrestlers, Cowboys, Indians, Guts and Glory and any other figures I may not know about.

Some examples:

[attachment=85869:somas.jpg]

Edited by redspook, 26 January 2016 - 02:13 PM.

#2 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:07 AM

I have one of those, I will put it aside for you with the other stuff I'm sending! It is the green knight with the shield. 

#3 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:03 PM

I have some of these, as well.  Also some of the goofy troll/ogre versions.   I remember seeing these at dollar stores up until maybe 10 years ago...

Did you ever get any of those Soma-like pirates from me?  The dark haired guys in purple?

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#4 redspook

redspook

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:Battle Builders, Road Wars, Bone Age, M.A.S.K., Dino Riders

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:12 PM

I have some of these, as well.  Also some of the goofy troll/ogre versions.   I remember seeing these at dollar stores up until maybe 10 years ago...

Did you ever get any of those Soma-like pirates from me?  The dark haired guys in purple?

cool! i'd be interested in pretty much, any of these types of figures really that anyone will part with. Knights, Pirates, Troll/Ogres, Ninjas, Wrestlers, Cowboys, Indians, etc. I just lined up a trade for a bunch of the robots already. I don't think I got any of them from you though. PM me if you feel like it, I guess. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SOMA, PVC figures, Knights, Robin Hood

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com