• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:07 AM

Thanks for the links, looks like making a decent profit out of them was a poorly conceived idea :D Guess I'll just be cleaning them for my own satisfation and the enjoyment of future generations :p

No problem. Haha yeah, there are some MIMP that are worth a good amount of money, but the majority are not worth what most sellers on eBay would like to think they are.

If you decide you want to sell them anyway, I might be interested in a couple (especially the Series 1 Ghost if you have it, assuming it's not badly stained). 

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#27 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:33 AM

Thanks for the links, looks like making a decent profit out of them was a poorly conceived idea  :D Guess I'll just be cleaning them for my own satisfation and the enjoyment of future generations  :p

73 Euros for a GITD MIMP would be making a killing. They probably aren't worth that much combined. The best route is to check Sold or Completed Auctions instead of list prices. 

Good luck on the sales. 

Edited by Behemoth, 23 July 2014 - 08:34 AM.

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#28 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:20 PM

I am not sure if this trick will work for the soft plastic MIMP are made from, but I do know it works on Lego.

To remove Sharpie/permanent marker stains, use an Expo brand dry erase marker. Color over the original stain completely and wait 30 seconds.

It sometimes takes several applications.

Like I said, this has not been used on MIMP.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com