Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

MuscleFigures.com has officially launched!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#26 Mr. T

Mr. T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

I'm kind of curious as to how often new figures will be added.

Posted Image

#27 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:40 PM

site works great now. much better. i still think that the prices are very high. i thought it was in dollars and thought $40 for a satan cross was high but £40?! that is nearly $63us! i still wish you the best of luck but hopefully the prices come down a bit. it is a fantastic design and looks superb tho!

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

DMT= insert universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire.

ユデッキー - Yudekkii are you one? サタンクロス æ°¸é ã«!(satan cross forever!)
é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#28 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

site works great now. much better. i still think that the prices are very high. i thought it was in dollars and thought $40 for a satan cross was high but £40?! that is nearly $63us! i still wish you the best of luck but hopefully the prices come down a bit. it is a fantastic design and looks superb tho!

You have to figure they aren't looking to sell out the entire inventory immediately. They will probably sell at a steady pace at these prices if the word spreads about the site. I would expect the site to open with high Buy-It-Now ebay-ish prices. It will be interesting to see how long the claws and SC sit there before the prices drop.

#29 Threat

Threat

T.H.R.E.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

Felt like a kid in a candy store yesterday. "I want this, and this, AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS!!!!!"

Great site. Like an above poster mentioned, I do wish it was in $'s, but I'm not going to complain about a site I've wanted for some time.

I did have a cart ready for checkout last night and somewhere along the transaction they got removed. I tried again only to see the ones I checked out were no longer available. Then I check my email today to see they saw the incomplete transaction and actually put them on hold for me which I was then able to order them :) Thanks MuscleFigures.com!

#30 LozVegas

LozVegas

MuscleFigures.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:51 PM

An idea I think might be useful is to ask Veers for his permission to link to his classification guide in uom. This would be useful to the new people who arrive.

Already is mate :) http://www.musclefig...lassifications/

There is a link to the original guide as well...
Posted Image

#31 LozVegas

LozVegas

MuscleFigures.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:53 PM

Felt like a kid in a candy store yesterday. "I want this, and this, AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS!!!!!"

Great site. Like an above poster mentioned, I do wish it was in s, but I'm not going to complain about a site I've wanted for some time.

I did have a cart ready for checkout last night and somewhere along the transaction they got removed. I tried again only to see the ones I checked out were no longer available. Then I check my email today to see they saw the incomplete transaction and actually put them on hold for me which I was then able to order them :) Thanks MuscleFigures.com!

Hey no worries mate :)

I am currently working on a currency converter, so you will be able to display all products in the currency of your choice - should help users know exactly what costs what!

Edited by LozVegas, 25 June 2012 - 11:55 PM.

Posted Image

#32 LozVegas

LozVegas

MuscleFigures.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

I just took a deeper look at the site and I am even more impressed than I was with my first browse. Wow!

You have firmly hit the nail on the head.

Cheers mate!! :D
The idea was to not only be a M.U.S.C.L.E. shop but also a detailed source of info and collecting resources. Ill also be adding new features and content to keep it fresh and interactive...
Posted Image

#33 LozVegas

LozVegas

MuscleFigures.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:19 AM

Tell me more about these embroidered M.U.S.C.L.E. Logo shirts! These have actual embroidered logos and not iron-on/printed?

Very interested in these.

:thumbsup:

Yes mate, the polo shirts and a couple of the hoodies have embroidered logos. The rest are printed.

Ill be uploading new designs and more embroidered options soon - or if you want something more customized just let me know!

Cheers! :)

Posted Image

#34 drux

drux

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

Really good site and your in the uk,im in ireland so i will be buying for sure.
Drone

#35 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:16 PM

Cool site! Love the logo, my favorite muscle

#36 LozVegas

LozVegas

MuscleFigures.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

Really good site and your in the uk,im in ireland so i will be buying for sure.

Cheers! - hope you find something you need! If not give me a shout :)
Posted Image

#37 McSoundwave

McSoundwave

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy collecting toys I remember so fondly from my childhood to include G.I. Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, MOTUC, Garbage Pail Kids, Go Bots and of course, M.U.S.C.L.E.s. Call me a nostalgiaholic I guess!

Additionally, I fancy spending time with my family, working out, playing basketball, watching movies, traveling, and trying new things.

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

Yes, I concur! Very stellar site. Like someone else mentioned previously, I felt like a kid in a candy store when I first happened upon its pages and pages of figures and accessories. Needless to say, I have since placed and received my first order from Loz! Very fast shipping and incredible customer service. Thanks for all of your efforts! It's a great day indeed to be a MUSCLE-head.

:yahoo:

Edited by McSoundwave, 16 July 2012 - 11:23 AM.

#38 LozVegas

LozVegas

MuscleFigures.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

Yes, I concur! Very stellar site. Like someone else mentioned previously, I felt like a kid in a candy store when I first happened upon its pages and pages of figures and accessories. Needless to say, I have since placed and received my first order from Loz! Very fast shipping and incredible customer service. Thanks for all of your efforts! It's a great day indeed to be a MUSCLE-head.

:yahoo:

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you like the service, I aim to keep it GROWING! :)
Posted Image

#39 drux

drux

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:39 AM

Highly recommend musclefigures.com got a couple of figures shipped to ireland recently,fantastic service and all figs were exactly as described really happy with the service,my son stole my benkiman to add to his fledgeling collection he found the idea of a urinal man 'hilarious' personally i find it quite tragic. thanks loz vegas.

Edited by drux, 30 September 2012 - 05:40 AM.

Drone

#40 LozVegas

LozVegas

MuscleFigures.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Ha Ha, thanks Drux, much appreciated mate! - glad your'e happy with the service :)
Posted Image

#41 CaffeineSanta

CaffeineSanta

Formerly Be9ine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., M.U.S.C.L.E.Super Rares, giant lots of M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

Stoked on this!

Like coffee? I roast for a living! Check it out at caffepacori.com
Ask me about trading coffee for your spare M.U.S.C.L.E.S.! I'll take most, regardless of condition :D

#42 DDR

DDR

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE Salmon #108

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

Fantastic site... Consistent quality, service & updates.
Great for funded collectors who are tired of eb*y, don't have the time to trade and are looking for mint figures... A bit like first class. Loz is always quick to respond & super helpful... Not to mention chill as eff...
The selection is great & its challenging to stay in budget with so much to choose from. Amazing.

Definitely worth checking out...

Cheers!

Edited by DDR, 28 December 2012 - 11:07 AM.

#43 Matlock

Matlock

My name is matlock and i am a lrg addict.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
    Nintendo - NES,SNES,N64,GB,GBA,DS,3DS
    Lego- Mini Figs
    Micro Machines.
    BB.
    GPK.Cheapies, and OS Cards.
    Minikins.
    Bouncy balls.
    Dice.
    Dino's.
    Trash pack.
    Homies.
    Slugs.
    MIMP.
    Savage Mondo Blitzers.
    Uglies.
    Customs.
    All other cool looking little rubber guys!!
    Hand Blown Glass.
    Pliers.
    Marbles.
    Rocks/Minerals
    Knives.
    Hats.
    Old mason jars.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

I'll deffinitly be buying as soon as that currency converter is up and running! What is that a British pound sign?
Brown chicken , brown cow

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com