• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:16 AM

As a huge M.U.S.C.L.E. and Kinnikuman fan, naturally I have an interest in series 1 Exogini. My knowledge of that toyline is significantly less, however, when it comes to the following 2 waves of Exogini.
I also do not know much about Ninja Mites, either.

From hunting around the board, I think I have determined that the main distinguishing characteristic between Ninja Mites and series 2 Exogini is that the U.S toys have white paint appliques, whereas all Exogini do not have this. Is that correct? Are there other ways to differentiate between the two toylines?

Such information will help me in sorting out the identities of the very small handful I have of what appears to be a mix of both S2 Exogini and NMs.

Attached Files

#2 evil-orko

evil-orko

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:23 AM

ninja mites have the glow in the dark paint

As a huge M.U.S.C.L.E. and Kinnikuman fan, naturally I have an interest in series 1 Exogini. My knowledge of that toyline is significantly less, however, when it comes to the following 2 waves of Exogini.
I also do not know much about Ninja Mites, either.

From hunting around the board, I think I have determined that the main distinguishing characteristic between Ninja Mites and series 2 Exogini is that the U.S toys have white paint appliques, whereas all Exogini do not have this. Is that correct? Are there other ways to differentiate between the two toylines?

Such information will help me in sorting out the identities of the very small handful I have of what appears to be a mix of both S2 Exogini and NMs.

#3 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:22 PM

ninja mites have the glow in the dark paint

Ok, so are there any other distinguishing characteristics, or is that the sole physical difference between the two lines?

#4 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:51 PM

NMs are made of a harder, more brittle plastic than Exogini.

They also only come in black, red, and yellow. Check out the Toypedia entry on them for more info.

Edited by Soupie, 26 September 2010 - 04:54 PM.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com