Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Battle Beasts Warrior Playset(Canadian release)?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 catbeast5000

catbeast5000

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:04 PM

So I'm hoping someone on here can help me find some info on this.Probably about 5-6 months ago on eBay a battle beasts Warrior playset popped up.I had never seen one before or even knew it existed.the item description says it was a Canadian release.it came MIB bt the box was kinda rough.it reminded me of those child size plastic battle beasts weapons that are also so rare to find.it looked like it was a blue plastic chest piece and i think some weapons inside that u would play wth someone else and if they shot or hit u the chest piece would let u know.almost like a laser tag style thing.i tried bidding on it bt wasnt prepared fr how high it would end,over $500.i forgot to save a picture of the item before i deleted it.i have scoured the internet and the forums for weeks wth no luck at all?no pictures no info nothing.could anyone chime in on any info to educate me.any of the guys who have been around the longest and seen them before.perhaps a member on here bought that piece when it was on eBay and could fill me.if anyone had any photos of this or knows where to find some please post or let me know this quest is driving me bonkers and now this is like a holy grail for me.i have to find one eventually.thanx guys

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:42 PM

I know what you mean since I´d watched that item as well but not sure if I kept the picture somewhere...... pretty sure someone out here has it saved but for now I guess this was the piece you´ve been looking for; http://toyarchive.co...earCostume.html

You can check another pic of them within the massive collection of Shadowbat here; http://www.littlerub...128640&p=436153

To bad both are just the loose items but I assume that´s the thing you´re looking for based on the chest pieces description ;)

If you roam around the Battle Beasts area with the search function you might be able to find quite some info on those large scale BB items as they´ve come by and have been discussed quite a bit over time but as the final prices of those ended auctions showed they´re also pretty unique pieces that don´t show up very often.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#3 Shadow Bat

Shadow Bat

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 360 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 04:27 PM

Here are the photos from that auction

there were 3 different sets,

I'll try to post them later this week

Attached File  $_57 (2).JPG   108.58K   18 downloads

Attached File  $_57a.JPG   131.36K   17 downloads

Attached File  $_57b.JPG   88.86K   14 downloads

you could spin a dial to change the chest symbol from the logo to wood water or fire

Edited by Shadow Bat, 28 June 2015 - 04:29 PM.

#4 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:22 PM

An eye patch?!?!? That is so damn sweet. I never seen this before today and this is even cooler than the old MOTU kid costume sets from back in the day. So nice and I'm sure so crazy crazy rare and crazy crazy expensive!

#5 catbeast5000

catbeast5000

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:18 AM

thanx guys for all the info on this playset.i learned a lot of new things and found out everything i needed to know.my goal is to track one down so If anyone ever heard anything please pm me.u guys are awesome on here very helpful.

#6 Spyne98

Spyne98

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:07 AM

I remember having one of these, my brothers had the other two.  We were kids and played with them until the broke.  I wish was still had them.  They were cool!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com