Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Footie Numbers - Let's Tally!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Unyaro

Unyaro

I have an FoA problem, and I'm okay with it!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Fistful of Power, Z-Bots, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Gundam converge mini's, Dragon anything.

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:40 AM

Ladies and Gents,

I am working on researching FoA further as not much information is released about them and then utilizing LRG.com to archive this information for future collector use! 

In this post I would like to ask anyone (ANYONE) who has FoA (1,2,50,000 of them). To post there foot numbers (pictures would be EVER BETTER!) of each of the guys they have including doubles. I hope to tally these together using the ID Cards FoA provided us with number ranges to identify how rare a certain number might be. This is in hopes of creating a larger collection list as someone may want the highest number of all or all numbers for each sculpt (Yea like me, cause I have FoA collecting problems haha). This also may help in creating larger gaps in price's and making lower number figures worth less $ (which is great for new collectors!) It could also make perfect figures worth more but at least we might get some spread and identification of true values as we go. 

So join me in the fun and help out my research project! Thanks to everyone in advance that helps!

-------------------------------------------------------------- My FoA Collection ----------------------------------------------------------

#2 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Fistful of Power, Z-Bots, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Gundam converge mini's, Dragon anything.

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:53 AM

I wanted to add this in a separate post but I have already identified that foot numbers from Italian and US releases are not the same. I have always known the number to appear slightly different on the Japanese and Italian ones than what it appears like on the US market release but I believe I have confirmed the number ranges would be different. As i have some Italian FoA (Exogini) now, I have compared the numbers they have on the foot with numbers on the cards. To my surprise the listing for the specific RAMMs on the cards minimum value was more than the value I had on 2 of my Italian RAMMs (I will post images later, the number on the foot is a 26 where the US card lists a minimum value of 31). The only other thing that comes to mind is I could have a faux figure but im not sure that would be the case.

Edited by Unyaro, 06 December 2016 - 11:55 AM.

-------------------------------------------------------------- My FoA Collection ----------------------------------------------------------

#3 carcass

carcass

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Mini Boglins & Kaiju

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:58 PM

I have only a fistful of these left since i bought them in the store many years ago. I'll gladly list their numbers if it'll help!  :)

Psycho Rocker x2: 9,10

Psychonator: 9

Slimy Slurper: 10

Bugsy Tallone: 13

The Disaster: 8

#4 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 03:25 PM

Thanks a ton! Everyone counts!

#5 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:31 PM

So here is some more info i found about the Italian numbers. This is a quote but I do not know from who exactly so take it as hearsay at this point rather than fact.

"They were not originally marketed as a game and thus their point values were vastly random. Also, Italy did not receive any of the weapons, ships, power players, or special figures. But     they did receive special repaints of the 2 species mutants."

So this must be for all guys in the Exogini Italian series 3 by GiG including the RAMMs which is why my numbers are lower than the "fistful of aliens" card values. Why they would still print numbers if they had no purpose im not sure?

#6 FineWines11

FineWines11

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:FOA/Exogini 3
    Warhammer
    Pokemon

Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

Do you still need FOA foot numbers? I can upload a spreadsheet or something with the numbers on mine?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com