#1 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

I am watching a walk through for Evil Within and this seems to be one amazing horror game lol

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#2 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

I have it. I play it. I love it......in the dark only......

#3 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:32 PM

I have it. I play it. I love it......in the dark only......

Yeah I was watching some game play and this game is perfect for Halloween lol

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#4 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:35 PM

It's a game i really want to play but with stuff like that made for just 1 player that will probably be pretty short i can never justify paying full price.

60-70 bucks for one weekend worth of scares is too much. Maybe when it's cheaper or if someone i know gets tired of it and sells it i'll jump in.

#5 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:42 PM

It's a game i really want to play but with stuff like that made for just 1 player that will probably be pretty short i can never justify paying full price.

60-70 bucks for one weekend worth of scares is too much. Maybe when it's cheaper or if someone i know gets tired of it and sells it i'll jump in.

Or you can watch this walkthrough I am watching lol beats paying full price and the dude's commentary is like "OH SHI-" and "RUN RUN RUN!" lol its more like having a second person in the room than a walkthrough.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#6 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:14 PM

That is tempting but so few good scary games come along i would rather wait and scare myself then watch someone else get scared haha.

I did buy the slenderman game last week though. It was 10 bucks but i haven't been able to play it yet.

#7 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

I very rarely play video games any more, but I may check this one out.
I really dig scary games, but as Zectron said, they rarely make any good, creepy ones.

One of my personal faves, that I ever played was "Fatal Frame".

#8 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:42 PM

I heard fatal frame was extremely creepy! I need to get a copy because that girl Yumi is a monster in my monster rancher 4 game and I want her lol My personal fav has always been silent hill. Think the movie swayed me quite a bit on that one.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#9 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:46 PM

I really enjoyed the first three Silent Hill games(never got around to playing any of the others), but didn't really care for the movie.

And, yes!

Fatal Frame was extremely creepy!

#10 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:58 PM

I'm a huge horror fan. Extremely.... And I love this game. Nothing "scares" me except heights....so the game isn't scary to me or anything, but I like the feel of it and the grit. My son is 9 and he hasn't jumped once like in the tv ads.....haha he even complained about that! Haha...he says there are too many bosses too, but I like that.

I agree that $60 is effin nuts, and I wouldn't have gotten the game unless my son threw in half for it. Hahaha...he wanted it and I did too, but neither one of us wanted to spend $60 on it. He used some bday money he had left and I threw in the rest. Hahaa....

I think the only movie I have "jumped" from as long as I can remember, is called "Banshee Chapter". I jumped at the same shit, the second time I watched it.

Last movie before that I jumped from was Friday the 13th at the end- when algae Jason jumps from the lake up in the boat- man scared the shit out of me, but I was little... Haha

#11 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:57 AM

I really enjoyed the first three Silent Hill games(never got around to playing any of the others)

Going to sound like a raging fanboy here, but 1 and 2 were the greatest out of the series. It's too bad their recent "HD" re-release of 2 and 3 wasn't done better, the games didn't age well.

I've played 1, 2, 4 and Homecoming.

1 will always have a special place in my heart, because I remember biking to a friend's house to play it. I was anywhere from 12 - 14. He was too scared to play the game, but wanted to see the end of it. I'd always end up biking home in the dark paranoid as shit.

2 is probably my favourite though. It's got some of the greatest, most iconic enemies, the most memorable characters, and the protagonist, James, is awesome. (No spoilers, sorry!)

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#12 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:30 AM

I feel pretty much the same about the first silent hill. It wasn't just the game itself but the timing as well. Only being able to play in the middle of the night because of my schedule. Sitting in the dark with friends trying to figure out the puzzles together. It was the first game i ever played that made you feel helpless. When the radio starts making that static sound and you have to turn off your flashlight and just hope the monsters don't find you. That scene where the unplugged phone in the school rings all loud and it's your daughter pleading for you to save her was heartbreaking. 

#13 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:24 AM

When it comes to horror or creepy  games, I can never give enough praise for condemned. It's an older 360 game but they got it right.  I was tense through out the whole time I was playing. With the first person perspective, and minimum fire arms through out, it's just more visceral. And now that you can usually pick it up for less than 10.00 I recommend it even more.

Single player games I usually pick up after their price has dropped. So I'll just keep an eye out for this one.

#14 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:31 AM

I have played that too.  Good game

#15 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:13 AM

Sounds like I need to fill my horror game coffers lol I havent played a good horror in a long time!

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com